Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Some Of Our Childhood Favourite Actors Are Broke’ – Lilian Afegbai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Of Our Childhood Favourite Actors Are Broke’ – Lilian Afegbai (1154 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Our Childhood Favourite Actors Are Broke’ – Lilian Afegbai by Tblaqblog(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Nollywood entertainer, Lilian Afegbai has regretted how some veteran entertainer are poor and truly enduring throughout everyday life.

As indicated by her, these film characters are broke and are not getting what they merit, She talked about the secrets of being an entertainer and not ending up broke like some of these veteran entertainers.

She made the word known in a new post she made on her verified online media handle on the famous web-based media platform, Instagram.

The post she made reads;

“IF YOU HAVE PASSION TO BE AN ACTOR OR CET IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IN GENERAL AND YOU ARE NOT READY TO WAIT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES YOU WILL GET BROKE IF ALL YOU ARE DOING IS FOLLOWING THE PASSION OF BECOMING AND ACTOR IN NIGERIA YOU WILL BE FAMOUS AND BROKE. IT’S BEST TO DO THAT 9-5, START UP A BUSINESS, INVEST YOUR TIME MORE IN THE THINGS THAT WILL HELP YOU MAKE THAT MONEY THEN YOU CAN KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR PASSION OR BETTER STILL TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR OWN DREAM SOME OF THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE LOOKED UP TO FROM CHILDHOOD ARE STILL NOT GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE BE INTENTIONAL.”

see post:
https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/04/18/some-of-our-childhood-favourite-actors-are-broke-lilian-afegbai/

Re: Some Of Our Childhood Favourite Actors Are Broke’ – Lilian Afegbai by Ohizfly(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: Some Of Our Childhood Favourite Actors Are Broke’ – Lilian Afegbai by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don’t believe that picture is Lilian. No way. If acting isn’t paying one’s bills then add a side hustle to the grind. Last I remember agbepos can provide for their small families.
Re: Some Of Our Childhood Favourite Actors Are Broke’ – Lilian Afegbai by Tblaqblog(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
hmmmm
meobizy:
I don’t believe that picture is Lilian. No way. If acting isn’t paying one’s bills then add a side hustle to the grind. Last I remember agbepos can provide for their small families.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Daddy Showkey Treks From Ojodu To Ajegunle / Nigerian Instagram Comedian, Foxy P, Gifts His Parents A House In The US (Pix) / Bovi Feasted On His Wife's Ear During Wedding Anniversary Party: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.