Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Content Writer's Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Writer's Needed (783 Views)

I Need A Creative Content Writer / Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / Urgent Content Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writer's Needed by Benedict44(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Content Writer's Needed by Ammishaddai: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
MdNice1:

This guy is a bastard o! Pure scam I wrote N8000 work for him, he still has refused to pay me!

He is a bastard i will do all i can to collect my money.

Beware and stay away from him!
Period.
Seriously? Chai...
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Biggyz: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
In my previous response to your claims, I stated no task is directly from me but clients. You can also see that in our chats. And I believe nobody points a gun at your head that you must accept the task. You have every right to reject a task.

Again, I am not Benedict 44.

The part of rushing the article was as requested by the client. Again, this is not a do or die affair. You either take up the job or reject it.

You have my WhatsApp contact, you can reach out for any other clarification.

MdNice1:
Then out of nowhere, someone came again with the same topics and sample.

That i should write 800 word articles in 5 places.
So that definitely means Benedict 44 has another username and account (2 accounts) on Nairaland.

The heartless (Biggy Z) even said i should rush and finish two 800 word article in the night.

He called himself BiggyZ and claimed that he will pay me N1.5 per word after stating N2 initially.

There are several criminals on Nairaland feigning different usernames. So, you people should be careful.
They are out to scam people. I know by working together, we will get this fraudsters and hand them over to the police.
Their time won't last.
I must get my right.
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Biggyz: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
I am not here to exchange words with you. If you like believe what I told you and if you decide not to, you can continue being bitter and angry at the wrong person.

Again, I am not Benedict 44 and I have never contract you for a task. Consider this my last response to your rants.

MdNice1:

You never told me any tasks is from your client. You're a dejected scammer, there was never an argument between us or any claim i had made. That definitely means you are Benedict 44.

Which chats, did we come to an agreement not to now talk of doing the work?

I don't think you are okay. You're a bloody damn liar.

The article was never rushed and even Benedict 44 or the client never complained about it being rushed.
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 9:25am On May 03, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Content Writer's Needed by Ammishaddai: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2021
This Mdnice is very funny .grin His comments are funny and filled with humor . It really classifies him as a someone with a funny personality grin grin cheesy
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Content Writer's Needed by Neville660: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
smiley

(1) (Reply)

New Romance Blovel Set In Lagos / d / Ebook Publishing Course - Christ Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.