Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi (828 Views)

"They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG / Wizkid's First Baby Mama Reveals Their Plan To Have More Kids / Uche Jombo Finally Speaks On Marriage Crisis, Say No More Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi by Samiolafire: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerian songstress Simi may be planning to have four more babies with her husband Adekunle Gold judging by her recent reaction to him celebrating her on her birthday.
Simi marked her 33rd birthday yesterday, April 19, and in his post, Adekunle Gold called her "magic" and said that she is the best part of his life.
https://allnews.ng/news/simi-says-hubby-adekunle-gold-deserves-four-more-kids-from-her

Re: Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2021
You want to turn youself to baby making machine. In this economy?

Ok o.
Re: Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi by tolufase: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2021
You don't have to announce it. Just make it happen and people will congratulate you for that
Re: Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
She is not serious. Sha, I don’t blame her; a cheating man is more attractive to females than a faithful one.
Re: Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi by penplus: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
We are all undeserving...
you dey talk like say you have power of creation
take am easy
na only GOD dey do am wether we deserve am or not

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host Frank Edoho Finally Gets Verified On Twitter / #BBNAIJA Shine Ya Eye: Meet Peace-21-year-old From Rivers State / Rihanna Tells Tems She Is Of Igbo Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.