Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede (703 Views)

Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede / COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by Olukologia24592(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2021
A Popular Man of God based in Akure, Prophet Samson Oluwamodede of Prayer Center Church of God, made these prophesies on 18th April 2021

[b][/b]
*God said we should pray against looming war in Nigeria. That a Particular Group had already perfected plans. If this happens, it will touch all regions in the nation.

(I) I see River Niger Bridge brought down
(ii) All networks shall be shutdown (No means of communication)
(iii) People diaspora won't be able to do anything to help.

The Ìwó, Òsun state Born Prophet made a Parable

"I see Nigerian Flag in 3 phases, each phase has representatives, Obasanjo, Ojukwu in the middle, Tafawa Balewa on the other end, suddenly, Balewa Disappeared, Ojukwu took over, now having 2 out of 3, and struggling to take the other one from Obasanjo".

***Pray against a mysterious heavy rainfall which will last for 48hours in the month of July. If this happens, it will destroy lives and Properties, Roads will not be motorable. He went further to mention some States like Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Abuja among others.

***God told me to Warn The "Osun Osogbo Worshipers" to desist from this, if not, there would be a great water disaster in Osogbo more than any part of the country.
He pleaded with his members to please PRA seriously for the Country

2Chronicles 7 Vs 14
""if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land""

Facebook: prayercenterchurchofgod
Instagram: @samsonoluwamodede

Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by Abdul05: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2021
We can 't wait for that to happen.

I hope it won't be long grin grin
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by alizma: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Let the peace of God reign by all means
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by triple996(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2021
why do Cristians love making a joke of their religion cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by Twutin: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Ur not serious
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by pointstores(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2021
Nawa
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by Ckonnet: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Oga depending on your location, go to the nearest pharmacy and codedly ask for

Chloroquin
Nivaquin
Ogwuquin and treat your malaria and after 7 days proceed to take 3 shots of dogwoyaro everyday till your eye clear.
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by Charmingrascal(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2021
triple996:

Atleast they are not terrorising and killing other people all in the name of religion.
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by akinsto4ever(m): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2021
All these useless pastors with scam prophesies grin
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by kayusely70(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2021
I hope it comes to pass soonest!
Re: Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede by Olukologia24592(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
triple996:
How?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Was Not A Christian And Didn't Find Christianity / If He Easy Make God Come Do Human Being Small / Can You Answer This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.