Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Jobs I Can Consider For Now - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs I Can Consider For Now (12955 Views)

Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected / Nairaland Jobs: I Demand Immediate Employment. / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Adedotguy: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bandit kidnapping pays well.You won't be arrested by government securities.
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Mivici: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Judolisco(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na o level result u dey talk... God go help u o

1 Like

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Skillsnigeria: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
hmmm
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by cooltola(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
StPete:
See condition grin grin for this naija wey we dey grin grin

Owu never blow you that's why. Your case is like that of a young girl in her early 20s who's choosy about her kind of husband (tall, dark, handsome and rich).

When reality dawn and she climbs her 30s, she go begin appreciate every nigga who just says a small hi, no matter how ugly he looks grin

Very wrong analogy, he is not asking for a job that pay N100k a month minimum, 30k is too little for someone to survive in naija- So if he is asking a job that pay at least N30k as minimum then he should ask for more. just because naija economy is not smiling , and does not mean everyone reality is the same- The reality is that it is good to ask for a reasonable salary and aim for better salary, If anyone tells you the other way around, please run away from them.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by machy32: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
Do you think is even easy to get that 30k job graduate sef still dey search for job

Is all by God grace and prayer
well my brother works for the open University of Nigeria with his ssce and he earns 34k level 2
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by bigfat: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
bitcoin trades

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by EJEHSON(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wait for your papa to build the company na so that you can go and work there and give them all that conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by cooltola(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
IT, ubering if you have a car
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
StPete:

Owu never blow you that's why. Your case is like that of a young girl in her early 20s who's choosy about her kind of husband (tall, dark, handsome and rich).

When reality dawn and she climbs her 30s, she go begin appreciate every nigga who just says a small hi, no matter how ugly he looks grin
Haha bad boy
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Hassanmaye(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Confused job Even some Grad dey struggle to obtain/earn 25k pitiable/slavery salary.U a SSCE wan collect 30k sad. U wan go school and at the same time work grin grin cheesy.So if u have 6.00 lecture/class nkoh sad undecided?/one Dr Kobaomoje ijangbon give Ur class test at 9-10/4-5 nkoh sad.Dis is 9ja not US
Lol reality Will set in whenever he graduated, that's why if I see Corpers chopping Allowee without thinking of what is coming for them after graduation I laugh. May God save us in this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
KrustyKrab:
I don't know why I find this post funny.

When reality smacks the figment of imaginations you are operating on, you'd be forced to edit this post.

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue
grin grin
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by maxiart2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
StPete:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by bluefilm: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
People of God, should we tell him...?
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by HAH: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Go learn how to paint, lay tiles or pop ceilings

1 Like

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Confused job. Even some Grad dey struggle to obtain/earn 25k pitiable/slavery salary.U a SSCE wan collect 30k sad. U wan go school and at the same time work grin grin cheesy.So if u have 6.00 lecture/class nkoh sad undecided?/one Dr Kobaomoje ijangbon give Ur class test at 9-10/4-5 nkoh sad.Dis is 9ja not US

Oil dey ur head bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Jeromejnr(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
KrustyKrab:
I don't know why I find this post funny.

When reality smacks the figment of imaginations you are operating on, you'd be forced to edit this post.

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue

Now I want some Krabby Patty.
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by NSK4U(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Not surprised since you said you only possess SSCE, still in your teens anyway, so I don't really expect more than what your brain can carry.

However, I'd tell you to stick to your textbooks for now since more exposure about life is all you need and not job hunting.

Also remember to revisit the essay writing topic since this post proves that you didn't do well in it at secondary School.

1 Like

Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Hadsty23(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
You better go use that one year learn better Technology skills
MECHANICS

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING

ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION

ENGINERRRING STUFF GABADAYA
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by micflo28(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
You still Dey suck your mama breast grin[right][/right]
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by 77star: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
ok
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by evioke(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Better learn IT, dive into the technology WORLD, certificate does not guarantee success, because there is life after NYSC to get a good job now in Nigeria is like someone going for GUILDER ULTIMATE SEARCH.
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Energyking(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
El oh El

When graduates are still roaming the streets, looking for jobs. I admire your optimism, bro.

Word of advice though, simply sign up for online business you can do. That's where the money is and that's where the future is going. You can make 3 times more than that 30k in a month

They're plenty of high income skills online that'll put food on your table consistently and not stress you too much either. I do one of them: affiliate marketing, and I only need my phone and data to earn my six figures weekly.

If you want to work without stress online, this is one I'd advise you to do rather than looking for jobs on the street.
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Ogamysamo: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Energyking:
El oh El

When graduates are still roaming the streets, looking for jobs. I admire your optimism, bro.

Word of advice though, simply sign up for online business you can do. That's where the money is and that's where the future is going. You can make 3 times more than that 30k in a month

They're plenty of high income skills online that'll put food on your table consistently and not stress you too much either. I do one of them: affiliate marketing, and I only need my phone and data to earn my six figures weekly.

If you want to work without stress online, this is one I'd advise you to do rather than looking for jobs on the street.
where and how do i start?
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Abcruz(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Remote jobs....though your earnings a month might not be more than that #30k however it'll give you the luxury of Time to engage yourself gainfully in getting a higher educational qualification...

I keep advocating to people to try plug into the online space for good earnings

@Seniorwriter

Should I contact you on twitter? Cos I can't see your Facebook details on your profile.
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Seniorwriter(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Abcruz:

Should I contact you on twitter? Cos I can't see your Facebook details on your profile.

Read through my profile it's on the personal text there....how come you didn't see it?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Gibsonho(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2021
come down to your level bro. I'm a graduate (B.Sc Hons) and am earning 12k monthly. no dey limp too high. I pray your wish come true sha
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Effico5real(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the following are the jobs i can consider for now while waiting for God's time for my admission

i can't waste or underate my good o level result

only legal works with this characteristics will i think is worthy of been given a trial

a job that will pay the least of 30k monthly.

a job that will allow me to be working and schooling together when i'm finally admitted.

a job that'll know that am not to be over stress

or else.........
send me a pm to do a freelancing job that you can earn 20k weekly or more
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Effico5real(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
Gibsonho:
come down to your level bro. I'm a graduate (B.Sc Hons) and am earning 12k monthly. no dey limp to high. I pray your wish come true sha
how long you wan teach bro, come work with me for one freelancing job and make more than 20k weekly if you work o. I be dey teach 25k monthly but I had to stop last year for this. 081 309 958 26.
Re: Jobs I Can Consider For Now by Effico5real(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Energyking:
El oh El

link to learn boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Things That Will Ensure Your Value At Your Workplace / N-Power Beneficiaries Storm Abuja To Protest Over Unpaid Allowances / Why Are Teachers Not Well Paid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.