Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Accident - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident (898 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident by johndho(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Am so confused right now. Had an accident last night, and the car am using is not mine. I collected the car from a friend, who collected it from a company. And he already told the company he was bringing the car this morning. Now I don't know what to do and an not with cash. The car is a corolla 05.

Re: Accident by johndho(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2021
I just don't know what to do right now. Person way bash the car ran away. And I was outside when it happened. We where suppose to return the car yesterday and not look what have happened. Am so confused right now
Re: Accident by johndho(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Location ikeja lagos.
Re: Accident by buygala(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2021
johndho:
I just don't know what to do right now. Person way bash the car ran away. And I was outside when it happened. We where suppose to return the car yesterday and not look what have happened. Am so confused right now

Your friend should return it like that to the company...

When they ask what happened to the car, tell them the car was in that condition when you receieved it from them grin

I won't be responsible for the aftermath of that tho
Re: Accident by johndho(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2021
buygala:

Your friend should return it like that to the company...

When they ask what happened to the car, tell them the car was in that condition when you receieved it from them grin

I won't be responsible for the aftermath of that tho

And my friend has bought a new car last week, and my own car is arriving soon. But I want just clear my concience. I called a friend of mine who has a shop in olowu he said he is coming. But am still thinking if going to mechanic village for agidingbi go dey better, because I have someone who work there too. I just want to fix it, but na small money dey my hand
Re: Accident by Kingdemu: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Just try and fix it even if it means you'll owe the mechanic some money.

1 Like

Re: Accident by candyguyofficia(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Driving another person car is always one kind even when you drive well

1 Like

Re: Accident by sultaan(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Never lend someone else's car to anyone, no matter how fine the girl is

1 Like

Re: Accident by ifytrik(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
With the way things are going in Nigeria, it's just a matter of time before people start coming online to tell us that they just finished preparing a pot of peper soup but they don't know what to do with it. You just bashed a car that your friend borrowed from a company(not even your friends car) and you are asking us what you should do? Ok o, let me tell you what to do, go and fix that car, if you don't have money borrow from a friend and if you don't have a friend that can borrow you money then get a loan, just make sure the car is fixed before you return it to your friend.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Was Stop At Police Road Block By Policeman Today. / Need General Advice On 2002 Land Rover Freelander / The First Flying Car Is Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.