Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Learn A High Income Skill For Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn A High Income Skill For Free (130 Views)

Get A Skill For Your Self Now / Copywriting:high Income Skill.. / My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A High Income Skill For Free by DrMabo(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
The Nigerian economy has been nose-diving for years

The Price of commodities are on the rise

Transport cost per month for salary earners has more than doubled...

But salary/monthly income is hardly rising to the occasion. Survival cost swallows income almost every month. .

And for teachers....hmm. I've been an educator for over a decade, so I know how it was before covid-19, during that period and post covid.

We cannot sit by and keep living from paycheck to paycheck...

Apart from running away from the country, the alternative option is to get a skill that has high returns....

A high income skill that can give 6 or 7 figures a month....

I'm not talking about ponzi schemes or trading bitcoin....

I mean legitimate, high income skills

And....you don't need an MBA or a PhD to learn a high income skill. You just need a sound mind and a readiness to learn from experts in the field

You can start with almost Zero capital. Your android phone and data are enough to start.

There is what to learn to increase your income without earning another degree per se_.

And there is where to sell that skill on the global stage, from your phone, so as to earn in local and foreign currency_

You know, As small as $30 is, it's N12,000+ here in Nigeria. Imagine that you can make that daily by just writing 50 - 200 words, asides your regular income...

200 words are like a quarter of the number of words in a lesson plan. lol

With a high income skill, like copywriting, you can generate that income weekly and even daily, as you become an expert. You can even generate 7 figures monthly on a consistent basis.

It's not as hard as you think. $300 dollars is equal to N120,000 or more. There are platforms where you can earn that in a day from writing sales copies. Fiverr is one of them.

We can bail ourselves out of this harsh economy by putting ourselves on the global stage.
Your phone and internet connection is good enough to start up.

You can join us for a enlightenment session with the link below .

https:///Kn9sEwvXriuDCoKTuhL0KI

(1) (Reply)

Vue.js Vs. Angular: Which Javascript Framework To Choose In 2021? / Happy Birthday Thecuteabiola / Funny Skit Of Bornday���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.