Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,803 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic (12523 Views)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2011
Gold does not melt that fast at all at all.

In the books it took a long while and much more heat but for the TV they had to speed it up, they kenw that we would be happy to wait 3 hours just watching the gold melt. ha ha ha
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by seunallday: 6:25pm On May 31, 2011
Wow my colleague has been trying to put me on to this for sometime now, just gave me six episodes. Definitely not sleeping tonight.

kadman:

Game of Thorns VS Broadwalk Empire. . . Discuss

Too soon to tell, lets just enjoy good television for now.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kadman(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2011
OMG ! I just finished the book "Game of Throne" . . All I would say is you guys are in for a treat, the end of the book was EPIC

I have never seen a movie or series adapted so well. The series is exactly like the book word for word. Amazingly done. HBO I duff my hat.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by LawChick: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
I just cant wait for the scene where the princess waked out of the fire unburnt!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
LawChick:

I just cant wait for the scene where the princess waked out of the fire unburnt!

uhhmmm,no spoilers please. Episode 8 was worth the wait, wow, suweeet epic moments indeed.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
s1e8: Pleeease, was anyone feeling Khal drogo's swag or is it just me.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
sting_224:

s1e8: Pleeease, was anyone feeling Khal drogo's swag or is it just me.

That na Swagger to the ultimate. Talk about hardcore!

But come this episode was too jam packed with stuff! Kilode.

The Bastard vs Zombie
Stark Army v Lannisters Army
Water Dancer v 5 men
Arya v Stableboy
Khal v wannabe Khal
Old School Knight v 4 New School Knights
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
Vieira:

That na Swagger to the ultimate. Talk about hardcore!

But come this episode was too jam packed with stuff! Kilode.

The naughty person vs Zombie
Stark Army v Lannisters Army
Water Dancer v 5 men
Arya v Stableboy
Khal v wannabe Khal
Old School Knight v 4 New School Knights

omo, you summarize am well well.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by LawChick: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
no one here likes the show more then me but
swagger or not
Khal Drogo's way of meeting his bride (on the wedding day) for the first time is barbaric!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
LawChick:

no one here likes the show more then me but
swagger or not
Khal Drogo's way of meeting his bride (on the wedding day) for the first time is barbaric!

Well he is Conan the Barbarian!
grin grin grin
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by LawChick: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2011
more like Khal Drogo the horse!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
s1e9: 1 Lannister – 0 Stark angry
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
sting_224:

s1e9: 1 Lannister – 0 Stark angry

LOL!

People were really angry at epsidoe 9. I couldn't stop laughing at peoples anger.

If the actor who plays Joffery is not careful he may be attacked! LOL!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
I've not read the book, I don't know if Ned's death is supposed to be.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
Sting it is in the book and I remember my shock when I read it, I thought it was a trick.

You will soon learn that George Martin the author does not care about how good characters are, he writes the story like true life.

No one is safe in his books, no one!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kadman(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2011
I echo Veira,

NO ONE IS SAFE IN THE BOOKS. . . NO ONE !
THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTERS ARE KILLED OFF WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHTS OR MERCY ! EPIC

I'm currently reading the third book !
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
wow, going to save my comments till everyone has watched s1e10
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Gekko(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
GOT is one of the best shows ive watched on TV since The Wire. Cant wait for season 2, the finale to S1 was epic. It appears the show is evolving from a quasi-mediaeval to a fantasy epic. Good stuff!!! grin grin grin
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
Gekko:

GOT is one of the best shows ive watched on TV since The Wire. Cant wait for season 2, the finale to S1 was epic. It appears the show is evolving from a quasi-mediaeval to a fantasy epic. Good stuff!!! grin grin grin
My exact thoughts
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Gekko(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
sting_224:

My exact thoughts

cool wink who are your favorite characters?
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ned Stark dead angry

Khal Drogo dead angry

Tyrion Lannister
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
blood of my blood smiley

so joffrey has three kiss ass baby dragons and the starks to deal with. He's finished, lol.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
Don't forget he has also to deal with

A vengeful Arya
A pissed Sansa
Re ly Baratheon
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by ektbear: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
On episode 3. Looking good tho
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by iice(f): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2011
Sansa is bluidy irritating. IMO she should have been smacked since or brandished with a candlewick. I sorta like the head Lannister. If he could just be more wicked sef. . .i'll be thrilled cheesy
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by MrResource(m): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2011
always difficcut to predict what would happen next,
that king joffrey's bodyguard is brutal,
''i suggest you keep the handky,you might need it again'' grin grin
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

Sansa is bluidy irritating. IMO she should have been smacked since or brandished with a candlewick. I sorta like the head Lannister. If he could just be more wicked sef. . .i'll be thrilled cheesy

She is but remember she is a typical young girl who had fantasies about Prince and Knights, she believed ll the fairytales and was looking forward to some Cinderella type romance with Joffrey.
It has taken harsh reality to make her realise that life is not like that but she is ill-prepared to deal with her broken dreams.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by iice(f): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2011
I know that's why i don't like female characters. So outta loop with reality.
'I love him. I'll give him golden haired babies'. . .ughhh.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
lol
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kadman(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

I know that's why i don't like female characters. So outta loop with reality.
'I love him. I'll give him golden haired babies'. . .ughhh.

Do you know it was those exact words, which indirectly set up a chain of reaction that caused the whole war, Gotta love Sansa Stark !! grin
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by iice(f): 4:37am On Jun 24, 2011
kadman:

Do you know it was those exact words, which indirectly set up a chain of reaction that caused the whole war, Gotta love Sansa Stark !! grin

I know! And Ned being the honorable man couldn't let it go. Though i don't have problem with his choice. That Viserys was just as irritating as Sansa.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ned should have not told Cersei he had found out the truth before he told Robert.

He thought he was being kind by allowing her to run away with the kids and avoid Robert's anger.

He should have arranged to go on the hunt with Robert and tell him there, he would have had enough time to cool the King down and make sure the kids are not harmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? / Who's Your Favourite Animated Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.