Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities (8975 Views)

Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group / What Is The Essence Of Acceptance Fees Paid By Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by SEGLIZ: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
watching in HD.
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by ossaiii: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ole
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thank you house of rep.

Rubber stamp senate nko
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Coldie(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Not just that this indegene non indegene dicothomy in state universities should stop.

Indegenes will pay 50k school fees non indegenes will pay #200k fees we are all Nigerians
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Bayaar02(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
That's great. Students are being extorted yearly.
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Lilphat: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by charlesucheh(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
come and hear the flimsy excuses these institutions will give.

And for the house probing them, we all know its just a theoretical probe that will never have any physical of practical change in the system. Na so una don dey run all these probe rubbish since.....
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Till date, I can't fathom the essence of acceptance fees! Most Nigerian schools are guilty of this but the fee is on the high side in the South South
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nice one...
I just hope they will follow up sha.
because all these institutions collecting high acceptance fee like say na house person wan rent for Lagos.
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Owodiran1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Audio probe
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by conquerorsegun(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Same of the same, stylishly requesting for their own cut, after every probing, What next?
From Niger delta to NNPC, FIRS and many more...
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Pauljj: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by OneKinGuy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
They should please. I paid #100,000 acceptance fee in Abia State University. Many of my peers where unable to pay it.
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by adecz: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
This incompetent & clueless govt
allows all comers to exploit the
common man relentlessly.

I have never seen such an insensitive
govt .

sad sad sad sad
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Eldee54321(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
No more Money to embezzle again, nah acceptance fees they wan collect, mtcheewww
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by Adukpe19(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
OneKinGuy:
They should please. I paid #100,000 acceptance fee in Abia State University. Many of my peers where unable to pay it.
R u serious? That's horrible and on the high side. Day light extortion.
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
UNN from 2,500 oh another VC came and added one zero to make it 25,000 now another VC jst added it to 30,000 for this year's new intake. I just tire
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by AKzee(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
University of Abuja collected #30,000 from postgraduate students as acceptance fee. Very shocking.
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by zubimete(f): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Odogwu46:
This is applaudable, every institution is looking for means to milk out students which is very common now. I paid acceptance fee of 50k for masters programme.

When will all these stop?
I learnt uniben is 60k for degree.
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by ofiko123(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
What are they probing if you think Education is expensive try ignorance..
Re: Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities by golddare: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Engineering in Any Nigerian University / Lecturers, Parents Reject Drug Test For Bauchi University Students / UNILAG & UI Shine At Google’s Online Marketing Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.