Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!! My Dog Is Dying (28281 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by Frales6(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nna see mature dog meat
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by generalwo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
My love for dogs won't let me look at this pics twice..... I pray the dog survives it... My own dog, a dobberman was poisoned by a neighbor... I knew he did it but I had no evidence so I couldn't do anything.... Please take care of the dog
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by djflexcy: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2021
0taPiaPia:

I didn't imply you have anything to do with the dog, infact I assumed it's a random pix you took from the internet.
I check my dogs for ticks regularly in the most unlikely places. Peace bro.
The dog I posted was my dog
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by djflexcy: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2021
generalwo:
My love for dogs won't let me look at this pics twice..... I pray the dog survives it... My own dog, a dobberman was poisoned by a neighbor... I knew he did it but I had no evidence so I couldn't do anything.... Please take care of the dog
She is dead
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by Bigpapi: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2021
djflexcy:
My dog has been like this for the past 4days due to Tick paralysis, we have taken her to a Vet and there is no improvement.
Your suggestion is needed please we don't want to lose her

Go find CALABAR people ASAP
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by generalwo(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
djflexcy:

She is dead
..... Oh no..... I am so sorry bro..... I am so so sorry
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
djflexcy:
My dog has been like this for the past 4days due to Tick paralysis, we have taken her to a Vet and there is no improvement.
Your suggestion is needed please we don't want to lose her
shocked

Don't you have pot? I'll suggest you boil the dog and eat. No let the dog waste like that cos the way I see it, it's half way gone.
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
adecz:
undecided

For you dog to get to this stage indicates you are a very careless, dirty & wicked owner.. ❌❌❌
Tick paralysis is caused by excessive ticks on the body which shows you were not bathing it...☹️☹️☺️☺️

Keep it in a cool dry place & a vet should give it drip.
If you're lucky it will recover on its own after a few days..
WTF are those things the ticks
Re: Help!!! My Dog Is Dying by toygod2: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
adecz:
undecided

For you dog to get to this stage
indicates you are a very careless, dirty &
wicked owner..
❌❌❌

Tick paralysis is caused by excessive
ticks on the body which shows you were
not bathing it...☹️☹️☺️☺️

Keep it in a cool dry place & a vet
should give it drip.

If you're lucky it will recover on its own
after a few days..

You suppose put GRAPHICS WARNING for this pics oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian / No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.