Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p (990 Views)

Create Massive Wealth With Streakk: Stop Leaving Your Coins In Binance / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / Binance Exchange Supports The Upcoming Bitcoin Seqwit 2x Fork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by chumakk: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please try your best to be careful with this follow called Peter Okolie. He uses binance exchange p2p rules that doesn’t allow a seller to conceal when the he made a mistake or doesn't want to sell again just like paxful. I don’t know if he works with their customer service agent to defraud new traders. Example : I wanted to sell 1.1 bnb for 300+ but the ad rate automatically set it at 220k and the immediately paid and there's no option to conceal oder. They will just lock it.

I begged this buyer not to pay but he did. Even during appeals, the first one told him to send his account number for refund and he went and get his own binance customer agent to review again. The whole system is hell and pray not to fall into the hands of binance customer service experience.

The funny thing is that this trader negative feedback from past traders but binance refused to take action.

Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by Leezah(f): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
You will not attend class. I have a list of binance sellers you can avoid
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by chumakk: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Leezah:
I have never attend paxful class before and I have never been cheated this way

1 Like

Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by youngestuk(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Go and register on quidax.
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by youngestuk(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
I heard quidax is the best platform
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by chumakk: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Leezah:
why can't you people ask them to update their system where buyer or seller can conceal on their own like a standard exchange service?
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by Leezah(f): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
chumakk:
I have never attend paxful class before and I have never been cheated this way
Click here to join the WhatsApp group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Lecture is by 8am tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by Leezah(f): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
chumakk:
why can't you people ask them to update their system where buyer or seller can conceal on their own like a standard exchange service?
We would shares tips on p2p
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
This p2p they always fear me
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by chumakk: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Leezah:
We would shares tips on p2p
Thank you. You can share
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by chumakk: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Paxxcarl:
. I have done so many business in that p2p but I don't understand that ad section that locks a trade without any option for the seller to conceal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by Leezah(f): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
chumakk:
Thank you. You can share
on the WhatsApp group
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by Leezah(f): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Hi n the WhatsApp group and we would expose everything to you
Re: Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p by chumakk: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2021
youngestuk:
Go and register on quidax.
let me check them out

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 1M Naira / Topic Closed!!! / 5 Things To Know About Itech COIN (ITC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.