Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer (321 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer by goalafrique: 4:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigerian striker, Odion Ighalo, has said Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was “unfair” to him during his time at Manchester United.

Ighalo joined the Red Devils in January 2020 on a six-month loan deal from Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.

https://goalafrique.com/2021/04/22/you-were-unfair-to-me-at-man-utd-ighalo-fires-at-solskjaer/

(1) (Reply)

. / UEL Final / Super Eagles Gearing Up For International Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.