Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Skye Tv Is A S.c.a.m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skye Tv Is A S.c.a.m (346 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Skye TV (pictures) / Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State / Robbers Attack Skye Bank In Ondo, Kill 3 Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Tv Is A S.c.a.m by Seunannointing: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Skye Tv Is A S.c.a.m by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Seunannointing:
I joined his TV last year for funny posts/meme. Early this year, he started posting fixed football games, with the boldness, screenshots, and the consistency he uses in doing this and the long time I have spent viewing his funny post, I decided to give it a trial. I personally decided to pay him half of what he requested, telling him will pay him the balance after I have won and will compensate him. He said a lot of things about me not trusting and not being convinced despite all his screnshot which he posts daily. He taught me how to go about it. He gave the booking number, and it was played. It ended in a lost but the next morning, he flooded his WhatsApp status with win screenshots, I was so surprised, I contacted him, and he told me it was the VVIP that won, then I told him to update his status that the VIP as he claimed I fell under didn't win and that it was only the VVIP that won. He failed to do that. He started restricting me from viewing his status. He promised another game which took like a week before he could respond. He gave the booking number after the games has ended because he knows am a novice in the whole thing, again, he gave another which was a loss. Then, has restricted me from viewing his status, he hardly replies me, he doesn't pick his WhatsApp calls because he claims his WhatsApp is on auto decline only on my call. Just use this medium to tell every one that he is a s.c.a.m and people shouldn't fall for his s.c.a.m
soo u a whole u still dey fall for odds matter woww, ask ur self this, why isnt he using it to win n make money?
Re: Skye Tv Is A S.c.a.m by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2021
So let me get this straight. Igbos started this thread agreeing with Zik, saying a united nigeria was fine as long as it was run properly and each had regional control/autonomy. Yet when asked why they disagree with Awolowo when he said the same thing, they then shift to say Igbos hate Awolowo because he orchestrated the food blockade. But when it was stated that Ojukwus forces were stealing the food, they then shift to say they would never steal the food, they merely rejected the food for "fear of their people being poisoned". So then in that case, why again is Awolowo hated then?!?
And if you all really agree with Zik on this premise, why exactly are people clamoring for Biafra? If you mention the lack of regional autonomy and oil, then why exactly did you all support Ojukwus war ambitions when regionalism had already existed back then before the war?
THIS IS IDIOCY.
It reminds of how they argue about building lagos, then when you ask them why they went there in the first place instead of building igboland if Lagos was a dustbin they say it's because it was the FCT, and that all other SW areas are garbage. But when you mention that major Lagos developments happened after the FCT moved to abuja and then ask why they're begining to move to Ogun and Oyo communities in droves as well, they then say proximity to lagos. They can just lie.and lie without making any sense as long as it fulfills a narrative and story they want to portray. They refuse to give credit to Yoruba leadership and economic opportunity they create in their region.
I actually love this thread because it proves the underlying nature of the Igbos. They can never stand in truth and honesty, they will perpetrate deception to fulfill their narrative and ambitions even if it goes against logic and truth. And they will lie, cover up, lie and lie and lie and lie over and over and over again. With a dash of "victimization".
Many people think the Igbos and Yorubas have more in common than the Fulanis. Don't let religion fool you. There's NOTHING similar btw Yorubas and Igbos. Which is why I wholeheartedly support Oduduwa Nation. Sometimes arguing with both Igbos and Fulanis is an exercise in masochism.
Re: Skye Tv Is A S.c.a.m by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2021
musicproducer:
soo u a whole u still dey fall for odds matter woww, ask ur self this, why isnt he using it to win n make money?

We know say, na scam from the start !!

(1) (Reply)

Balogun Emmanuel The Owner Of 0813 800 3509 Has Hacked My Bro's Number & Faceboo / DSS Arrests 8 Men Over The Rape And Killing Of Unilorin Student / Another Catholic Church DESTROYED By Fire In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.