Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Best System For Video Editing And Photography - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Best System For Video Editing And Photography (465 Views)

Canon 1300d Camera For Video And Photography / Join This Thread If You Want To Learn Video Editing and Production / How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best System For Video Editing And Photography by Oladipo1166(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good day Bosses in the house
Please I need a recommendation for the type of system suitable for videography and photography
thanks
Re: Best System For Video Editing And Photography by Klastivity: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
It all depend on your budget and also the type of videography (motion graphics/After Effect is involve). Get a 4G dedicated video graphics laptop, 16GB Ram, core i7 and maybe a new generation laptop... But your budget is all that matters. You can also get a screen(monitor or TV) to preview colors for rotouched photos and video color grade/ color correction
Re: Best System For Video Editing And Photography by 1Alex: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2021
Oladipo1166:
Good day Bosses in the house
Please I need a recommendation for the type of system suitable for videography and photography
thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/computerboy

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Shows Off His Poster And Flyer Designs / Female Graphic Designer Needed / Experienced Video Editor Wanted For A Long Term Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.