Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country (1931 Views)

Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. / How Almajiri Is Practiced In Arabian Country's Differently From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, he there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

if no then fasten your seat belts as i take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

The only country in the world out of over 190 countries with no single church is Saudi Arabia(A Western Asia country). it is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by ahnie: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
But there're mosques.
So who's deceiving who?
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by poshestmina(f): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
That's because it's a staunch Islamic country with 99.9% muslim citizens.

Nothing special there undecided

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Faber(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
There's also no single Mosque in Slovakia. Biafra will also say no to radical janjaweedism in the name of black Islam.

There's possiblity of Biafra not allowing mosques up and down. We don't need terrorists from the Sahel and the Sokoto caliphate

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
ahnie:
But there're mosques.

So who's deceiving who?

who knows!

there is time for everything i believe there shall be churches when the time is due.

nothing is too big for God
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Totilopussylick(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Adonbelivit
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
poshestmina:

the special thing is that they specially need special evangelists specially filled with the Spirit of God who will specially extend the light of the gospel to them
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:
There's also no single Mosque in Slovakia. Biafra will also say no to radical janjaweedism in the name of black Islam.

There's possiblity of Biafra not allowing mosques up and down. We don't need terrorists from the Sahel and the Sokoto caliphate
biafra is a dream yet to be achieve so it can't be on the list of countries
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Adonbelivit
believe it or not!

thou there maybe christians but no church is yet erected, possibly because their government is against christianity and thereby allowed no christian gathering

and in such cases worship may be done in form of family fellowship or from house to house as the early christians did(but not openly)

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Freestainworld(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
that's their own business
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
poshestmina:

99.9 % no even reach Muslims number
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Angola has no mosque. Islam is totally forbidden by d state. Any person in Angola who wants to be a Muslim is free, but they have to leave d country first. No body want wahala and religious intolerance/extremism/fanaticism and terrorism anymore. This is not to say all Muslims are terrorists

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
that's their own business
sure! but it is our duty to preach the gospel even to the end of the world,
something is definitely still out of place
they need salvation
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Viknat:
Angola has no mosque. Islam is totally forbidden by d state. Any person in Angola who wants to be a Muslim is free, but they have to leave d country first. No body want wahala and religious intolerance/extremism/fanaticism and terrorism anymore. This is not to say all Muslims are terrorists

even still one of our major duty as followers of christ is to preach the gospel to all people(saudi is not excluded) we need to pray that the light of the gospel reach them soon

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
WorstWanderland:
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, he there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

if no then fasten your seat belts as i take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

The only country in the world out of over 190 countries with no single church is Saudi Arabia(A Western Asia country). it is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria

the question should be how peaceful it is because no Muslim countries are peaceful.....
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Againstlies:

the question should be how peaceful it is because no Muslim countries are peaceful.....
only God knows
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
The word "Church" as found in the Bible means "Congregation" where two or three individuals gather in Jesus name {Matthew 18:20} Not a building! undecided
Though some countries don't permit us to preach and teach publicly but there is no country on planet earth where my Christian brothers and sisters (JWs) don't gather in Jesus name! smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Matheusmartin: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
WorstWanderland:

the special thing is that they specially need special evangelists specially filled with the Spirit of God who will specially extend the light of the gospel to them
Carry your special evangelism to sambisa and co..
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Matheusmartin:
. Carry your special evangelism to sambisa and co..
Sister Martin, nothing is too big for God to do
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by shadeyinka(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2021
poshestmina:

Something is special.

There is actually a legislation against building churches in Saudi Arabia. Christians usually meet in small groups in individual chomes
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MightySparrow: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The word "Church" as found in the Bible means "Congregation" where two or three individuals gather in Jesus name {Matthew 18:20} Not a building! undecided
Though some countries don't permit us to preach and teach publicly but there is no country on planet earth where my Christian brothers and sisters (JWs) don't gather in Jesus name! smiley

I would have agreed with the OP, if he had written' no Christian' in Saudi Arabia. This your JWs issue.......
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17am On Apr 23, 2021
The highlighted is the big issue between you and i, and that's the problem most people have with me. Whenever, wherever i speak the TRUTH hearts will melt no matter how hard it is. Atheists often loose their balance each time they engage me in discussions because they now find out the clues they never considered before embracing atheism, while most of them will openly confess saying "i never knew Christianity is this deep" few others will choose to kill their conscience by stubbornly refusing to go further with me in reasoning. Because they can feel it that if they should continue listening to me there is no doubt they will accept Jesus as the best counselor the world has ever had. Act 26:28
I always tell all my admirers "Stop being amazed as if you've seen someone special, i'm just a JW convert, if you want to become skillful like or even better than me go and learn from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
So it's either you take it or leave it if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you have nothing to do with my own God! smiley

MightySparrow:

I would have agreed with the OP, if he had written' no Christian' in Saudi Arabia. This your JWs issue.......
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Your Body is the Real Temple of the Holy Spirit.
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by farem: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2021
WorstWanderland:

believe it or not!

thou there maybe christians but no church is yet erected, possibly because their government is against christianity and thereby allowed no christian gathering

and in such cases worship may be done in form of family fellowship or from house to house as the early christians did(but not openly)

You are a good brain! It's good to reason
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MightySparrow: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is the big issue between you and i, and that's the problem most people have with me. Whenever, wherever i speak the TRUTH hearts will melt no matter how hard it is. Atheists often loose their balance each time they engage me in discussions because they now find out the clues they never considered before embracing atheism, while most of them will openly confess saying "i never knew Christianity is this deep" few others will choose to kill their conscience by stubbornly refusing to go further with me in reasoning. Because they can feel it that if they should continue listening to me there is no doubt they will accept Jesus as the best counselor the world has ever had. Act 26:28
I always tell all my admirers "Stop being amazed as if you've seen someone special, i'm just a JW convert, if you want to become skillful like or even better than me go and learn from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
So it's either you take it or leave it if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you have nothing to do with my own God! smiley

Most of your teachings are fallacies.

You taach that God chose your GB to be ' anointed' part of 144000 going to heaven. One of them one Stephen Lett, was asked how he knew this,? He qouted 1John 2:27. That the Holy Spirit, ( in which you once teach doesn't speak again told him) he is part. Before qouting irrelevant scriptures, just check on you tube.
Later all manners of conditions are enumerated for qualifications by your organisation.

Are you part of the 144000? if yes how do you know? If not how?

Mainstream of your knowledge are fallaciy laden.
Keep your skills friend.
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
The problem is instead of you to look elsewhere when you are damn sure that it's fallacies, you can't stop trailing me each time i speak of my faith! smiley

MightySparrow:

Most of your teachings are fallacies.
You taach that God chose your GB to be ' anointed' part of 144000 going to heaven. One of them one Stephen Lett, was asked how he knew this,? He qouted 1John 2:27. That the Holy Spirit, ( in which you once teach doesn't speak again told him) he is part. Before qouting irrelevant scriptures, just check on you tube.
Later all manners of conditions are enumerated for qualifications by your organisation.
Are you part of the 144000? if yes how do you know? If not how?
Mainstream of your knowledge are fallaciy laden.
Keep your skills friend.

Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by SenatePresdo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Viknat:

All Muslims are Terrorists. The ones that are not killing are just being a coward.
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MightySparrow: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The problem is instead of you to look elsewhere when you are damn sure that it's fallacies, you can't stop trailing me each time i speak of my faith! smiley

Nay, we are together. Are you one of the 144,000 or not?
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
OK you don't understand JWs hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well no member of the 144,000 will spend another day chatting with you once they discover you just want to argue. So i'm not one of them! smiley

MightySparrow:
Nay, we are together. Are you one of the 144,000 or not?
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MightySparrow: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK you don't understand JWs hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well no member of the 144,000 will spend another day chatting with you once they discover you just want to argue. So i'm not one of them! smiley

How do you know you are not. What disqualifies you?
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
There's nothing like being qualified in this matter all JWs (true Christians) are qualified to rule with Jesus in heaven but God selects those that will rule with His son by His Spirit, when the spirit touches the anointed he/she will feel it and from that moment everything about such a person will change: his thinking, attitude, outlook and so on because he's no more part of us but born of the spirit of God.
When others are planning having children, building houses, expanding their business empire and other things that relate to earthly possessions all these will totally vanish from his heart even if he is a billionaire before his calling he will distribute everything he had to assist his Christian brothers and sisters who still need those things here on earth. All his goal will be to leave this earth and join Jesus in heaven.
That's why Jesus' first century followers left everything they had to follow him because Jesus' first mission on earth is to gather his spiritual brothers (born again Christians) but since the Jews who were God's chosen rejected that invitation it was extended to other race, that's why we have some chosen in later times otherwise all of them supposed to be Jews! smiley

MightySparrow:

How do you know you are not. What disqualifies you?
Re: There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
farem:

You are a good brain! It's good to reason
hahaha good brain again?
am i a brain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. / 5 Rules To Handle The Most Challenging Situations In Your Life By Pastor Poju / The Superiority Complex Of Islam.. And D Unhappiness Of Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.