Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup (487 Views)

Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement / Diary Of A Jobless Developer Creating A Startup Company / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup by jolak5(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Responsibility’s

Assist in duties,
answer phones,
follow up on missed calls, people that left messages,
follow up with the clients
Post and respond on facebook.

Job Requirement
Microsoft office, excel and powerpoint
Strong Communication skills
Professionalism

Attraction: Basic salary with the potential of earning Bonuses
Experienced is preferred but we will train the right person
Intern are advised to apply

Application: Send Resume to Deexclusivetutors@gmail.com

Re: Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
;DGNLD!!!!!!!!!!
Thank me later
Re: Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin GNLD and Co. Ltd!!!!!!!!!!

Thank me later

I think it's high time the EFCC waded into this matter of GNLD and Co. guys. This is what we can call job scam
Re: Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup by jolak5(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Don’t make claims you’re not sure of. Search for Deexclusive tutors online. We’ve a website too. Please, in all your getting, get wisdom

KingsleyWabote:
grin GNLD and Co. Ltd!!!!!!!!!!

Thank me later

I think it's high time the EFCC waded into this matter of GNLD and Co. guys. This is what we can call job scam
Re: Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
jolak5:
Don’t make claims you’re not sure of. Search for Deexclusive tutors online. We’ve a website too. Please, in all your getting, get wisdom

j wen u open lagos office let me know
Re: Office And Personal Assistant Needed By A Startup by Slimslimqq: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
jolak5:
Responsibility’s
Assist in duties, answer phones, follow up on missed calls, people that left messages, follow up with the clients Post and respond on facebook.
Job Requirement Microsoft office, excel and powerpoint Strong Communication skills Professionalism
Attraction: Basic salary with the potential of earning Bonuses Experienced is preferred but we will train the right person Intern are advised to apply
Application: Send Resume to Deexclusivetutors@gmail.com
sent

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officer / Business Development Manager / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.