Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly (945 Views)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by OlawaleBammie: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
One fateful day like that, i called on bro chukwudi to enquire if nigga fit see joinman do,

Me: bro chukwudi abeg work dey ground?? I need money o, hunger sef don ask me now say oboy howfa na

Him: Wale a no fit lie u o, work no dey o but make we go gather do this small one wey dey, make we gather go manage am.

Na so all of us gather, mysef, seun, chukwudi, Nnamdi anf kehinde, we packed oursef into danfo and headed away to gbogbo/bayeku in ikorodu, we got there and we measured the aggregates, added the required cement content and voom, we added water, as i was mixing it (manually with shovel) the labours were transferring the blocks to the needed area.

After one hour na heys I heard, eeh!! Olokpa shocked shocked shocked weytin we do na Omo onile no disturb us na olokpa come dey disturb us. Before i knew what was happening all our tools had been carted into the hilux, i wanted to jakpa into the bush cus i neard the bush but wen i saw that the policemen are with rifles and even scolding us with the riffles mo ya melo. My mama no knkw where i go make dem no con go send my deadbody give her.
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by OlawaleBammie: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
The forcemen bundled us, straight to the police secretariat abi whatever whatever in ikorodu, on getting there i saw things, strange things

We were put into the cell without allowing us to contact any of our family members or relatives, in the cell we met some scary people, a won piss for body, me wey no get body before, how i wan take maneuver my ways among these eruukus
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by LMS1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Am Sorry To Disappoint U Op,
The Only Bar I Have Ever Visited Is Wine Bar.

And God Nor Go Shame Us grin
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Goldbw122(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Some police force are just so wicked I tell u, they just want to frustrate some one's life..
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by OlawaleBammie: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
There were many 8men in the room before we (five of us) was forced to join them in a 10ft by 5ft room, sharing a partition with the toilet, the toilet was oozing like arrogant sulphur, its gas gripping us by the nustril like kilode embarassed

Thirteen of us in an enclosure, everyone sitting like we were in IDP camp, and finally we started sharing with ourselves the reason why we found ourselves behind the bars grin
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
I remember my first ever experience getting arrested,I was 19yrs at the time and was coming back from a party at Club Xcel.
My Dad, Didn't even know I had left the house and wasn't at home with them...He was sitting in the parlour through out that evening,The Party Started by 2pm but I couldn't leave the house until 5pm because I had to find a way to by pass my parents who were at home watching movies in the parlour...Dem don already dey lock the backyard door carry Key for some reasons...I needed to device a way to leave house.
I finally took One Big Bucket from inside put my party clothes and shoes inside carry am like I was going to dry some wet clothes outside,Then I spread my party clothes on the rope,we had ropes at the back where we dry clothes and then hid my shoes in the flowers outside and went back inside...After I watched them(My parents)for some time that they didn't have my time again, Wearing just my boxer and singlets I passed them again and went out...After like 30mins outside as I see say nobody get my time,I went and took my party clothes from the rope wear them,then brought out my party shoes cleaned them very well carry am go outside...I Quietly Opened the gates without any Kpakam,an act I have mastered over time.
As I reach outside gates Na so I wear my Shoes,Dey rush go party...As I reach,The Party don dey Boom dey leave me,Babes yakpa every where,The music was extra loud and lite,Every body dey Dance...My Guy wey dey do the party see me,Tell them to give me any thing wey I want,"Say na him man be this ohh,make Dem dey answer me",I don first dey light up my Bazzz....I just actually come to observe if I go see one particular babe wey I dey eyeglass for the Hood since,she suppose show up but she no cum show face,After Asking from her friends,dem say her papa no allow her come out..I say Okay,No Qualms...Na so I just go back of the Club Go Join & follow my guys dey smoke Cocktail...Na there we dey catch fun,Until When I check time,It was 8:45pm already...I say Mehn!! Make I come dey rush dey go back house after all na shout dem go shout..Dem no go fit Kill Person...The Party sef don end,na we be the last set of people wey still just dey there dey JohnKate....By that time,to find motor for night na War...Na so I dey try stop every car wey pass until I come see one bus wey dey go my side wey cum manage carry me drop for my Junction...As I dey happy say I don finally reach house,Dey Try to Think of another Lie wey I go blow give dem for House...Na so I hear"Hey!! Stop There,If you move,I finish you"Na So e just enter my head to run, Na so I just start to run,Naim them nack one shot for up,I beginning run come back...Back then,na this combat trousers and Timberland dey reign,even my papa dey ask me if I no be criminal for wearing a trousers with 8Pockets...I go just Bone tell am say na Fashion...That day Dem Koala mi for Waist,Hold my trousers Ask me where I dey come from,I tell Dem say na small get together I go,say my house no far,e just dey close by...Na so Dem ask me to off load all my pockets,I don forget say I carry one small matches box wey contain small Roaches for pocket...Na So I commit my wallet and small money wey dey with me come out...One of the mopol men wey just dey shook hand for my Pockets Just shook hand inside one of my lower combat Pockets cum bring out something wey dey like matches box,na so I just dey look am,e still hold me for trousers...E cum open am see small something wey dey wrapped,As I want explain to am na so e nod me for eye,As I won talk again him give me the second headbutt,I just burst out cry.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Boss469(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
DemonInvoker:
I remember my first ever experience getting arrested,I was 19yrs at the time and was coming back from a party at Club Xcel.
My Dad, Didn't even know I had left the house and wasn't at home with them...He was sitting in the parlour through out that evening,The Party Started by 2pm but I couldn't leave the house until 5pm because I had to find a way to by pass my parents who were at home watching movies in the parlour...Dem don already dey lock the backyard door carry Key for some reasons...I needed to device a way to leave house.
I finally took One Big Bucket from inside put my party clothes and shoes inside carry am like I was going to dry some wet clothes outside,Then I spread my party clothes on the rope,we had ropes at the back where we dry clothes and then hid my shoes in the flowers outside and went back inside...After I watched them(My parents)for some time that they didn't have my time again, Wearing just my boxer and singlets I passed them again and went out...After like 30mins outside as I see say nobody get my time,I went and took my party clothes from the rope wear them,then brought out my party shoes cleaned them very well carry am go outside...I Quietly Opened the gates without any Kpakam,an act I have mastered over time.
As I reach outside gates Na so I wear my Shoes,Dey rush go party...As I reach,The Party don dey Boom dey leave me,Babes yakpa every where,The music was extra loud and lite,Every body dey Dance...My Guy wey dey do the party see me,Tell them to give me any thing wey I want,"Say na him man be this ohh,make Dem dey answer me",I don first dey light up my Bazzz....I just actually come to observe if I go see one particular babe wey I dey eyeglass for the Hood since,she suppose show up but she no cum show face,After Asking from her friends,dem say her papa no allow her come out..I say Okay,No Qualms...Na so I just go back of the Club Go Join & follow my guys dey smoke Cocktail...Na there we dey catch fun,Until When I check time,It was 8:45pm already...I say Mehn!! Make I come dey rush dey go back house after all na shout dem go shout..Dem no go fit Kill Person...The Party sef don end,na we be the last set of people wey still just dey there dey JohnKate....By that time,to find motor for night na War...Na so I dey try stop every car wey pass until I come see one bus wey dey go my side wey cum manage carry me drop for my Junction...As I dey happy say I don finally reach house,Dey Try to Think of another Lie wey I go blow give dem for House...Na so I hear"Hey!! Stop There,If you move,I finish you"Na So e just enter my head to run, Na so I just start to run,Naim them nack one shot for up,I beginning run come back...Back then,na this combat trousers and Timberland dey reign,even my papa dey ask me if I no be criminal for wearing a trousers with 8Pockets...I go just Bone tell am say na Fashion...That day Dem Koala mi for Waist,Hold my trousers Ask me where I dey come from,I tell Dem say na small get together I go,say my house no far,e just dey close by...Na so Dem ask me to off load all my pockets,I don forget say I carry one small matches box wey contain small Roaches for pocket...Na So I commit my wallet and small money wey dey with me come out...One of the mopol men wey just dey shook hand for my Pockets Just shook hand inside one of my lower combat Pockets cum bring out something wey dey like matches box,na so I just dey look am,e still hold me for trousers...E cum open am see small something wey dey wrapped,As I want explain to am na so e nod me for eye,As I won talk again him give me the second headbutt,I just burst out cry.

Continue
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Boss469:

Continue
Immediately,My Eyes don Rise,They were Swollen...He took me closer to their Van and Asked me to do frog jumps...Na So I begin Jump,If I taya,Stop Dem Flog me Koboko for head...I won run mad that Night,Na so catarrh dey drop from my nose...I just dey cry any how...Small time Dem Receive Radio call to Report to Station,Na so dem carry me put inside Van,Say I be Cultist when I no even join any confra sef...By the time we reach their Station,The DPO Sit-down outside just in front of the Station,Dem tell am to see the Boy...Him tell me say so I be Cultist,I Dey Come Back from Our DeeBam meetings,Say Wetin be this Dem give am the matches box,e look am finish,Dem ask am if na counter Dem go keep me,e say noooo,say I be criminal,make Dem make sure say dem put me inside cell..Na so I burst out cry again...E Just enter him Motor drive commot,Go House...The Mopol men push me inside Station. By this time,I don stop to cry because I don cry taya,na make Dem kuku kill me I dey think...As we entered,I saw two women in their Olokpa uniforms,The Mopols handed me over to them and left,one of the women told me to go over to the counter and take off my Clothes...It was when I got to the counter that I saw the Cell by my Left with hungry looking bodies standing behind the Bars..They were looking like Caged Lions...I Just look them small commot face,I could hear one yell from inside say"This one wey dress like puff Daddy So Your money for inside here na 5k ohh"I looked at that direction where the voice was coming from inside the cell and another person said your Beating ehn na times two ohh...By this time,the police woman was shouting at me to quickly take off my clothes and go join them...As I dey pull my clothes I begin fear,As I brought out my wallet and small money again,that was when the other police lady told me if I like make I no carry 1h wey I go use settle Dem for inside there,say Dem go kill me there...Na so I look her,commot 1h put for hand...She register the rest for entry book...She call one other police man Wey cum open the cell,e dey threaten them inside say e go pour teargas for their eyes because Dem don start to insult am,dey call am names like "Monkey"winchy Winchy"E no go better for you" Those were few of the things they called him.
He opened the Cell and Pushed me inside.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by keypha1: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
First time police man arrested me, I was passing and he looks unkept, I smiled, he ask me why am smiling, I reply him, can't I have right to smile he said he will teach me a lesson, this police man just change m to me that he arrest me where I was smoking ganja, we reach station, am lucky to see their DPO, and I told him how he arrest me, he just smell my moult, and said I should go and he shouted to the police man, I have warn you never arrest innocent people, he was begging and salut him and I go my way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Ekejoestar(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Naija police ehn,,, may we never come across their path
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Immediately,My Eyes don Rise,They were Swollen...He took me closer to their Van and Asked me to do frog jumps...Na So I begin Jump,If I taya,Stop Dem Flog me Koboko for head...I won run mad that Night,Na so catarrh dey drop from my nose...I just dey cry any how...Small time Dem Receive Radio call to Report to Station,Na so dem carry me put inside Van,Say I be Cultist when I no even join any confra sef...By the time we reach their Station,The DPO Sit-down outside just in front of the Station,Dem tell am to see the Boy...Him tell me say so I be Cultist,I Dey Come Back from Our DeeBam meetings,Say Wetin be this Dem give am the matches box,e look am finish,Dem ask am if na counter Dem go keep me,e say noooo,say I be criminal,make Dem make sure say dem put me inside cell..Na so I burst out cry again...E Just enter him Motor drive commot,Go House...The Mopol men push me inside Station. By this time,I don stop to cry because I don cry taya,na make Dem kuku kill me I dey think...As we entered,I saw two women in their Olokpa uniforms,The Mopols handed me over to them and left,one of the women told me to go over to the counter and take off my Clothes...It was when I got to the counter that I saw the Cell by my Left with hungry looking bodies standing behind the Bars..They were looking like Caged Lions...I Just look them small commot face,I could hear one yell from inside say"This one wey dress like puff Daddy So Your money for inside here na 5k ohh"I looked at that direction where the voice was coming from inside the cell and another person said your Beating ehn na times two ohh...By this time,the police woman was shouting at me to quickly take off my clothes and go join them...As I dey pull my clothes I begin fear,As I brought out my wallet and small money again,that was when the other police lady told me if I like make I no carry 1h wey I go use settle Dem for inside there,say Dem go kill me there...Na so I look her,commot 1h put for hand...She register the rest for entry book...She call one other police man Wey cum open the cell,e dey threaten them inside say e go pour teargas for their eyes because Dem don start to insult am,dey call am names like "Monkey"winchy Winchy"E no go better for you" Those were few of the things they called him.
He opened the Cell and Pushed me inside.
Continue abeg grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by moorevic(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
I no get ooo i no be james bond or labista so i dey try respect myself. But honestly i HATE POLICE
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
I already knew I wasn't going to get a humongous and entertaining Reception,So I was already hoping for the worst.
Immediately I entered they all rushed me and dragged me to the middle...I was just saying na wa for ona ohh...There was a deep & Commanding Voice from inside the Cell that Yelled at them"Ona dey mad?!""Come on make ona leave am first".I saw two guys slapping some of them on their heads to Leave me...They all left me as I stood at the middle of the Cell..The Guy with the authoritative voice immediately pointed at the Wall...There was a writing on it that reads "Dues Fee =N100"" written with charcoal.I Gave him the 1H I had in my hand Coz Dem say Person wey Naked No Dey Put Hands for Pockets Again..I had only my Boxer on,the cell was filled with like 25 inmates,By now every body don go back to their various positions..The Guy that was just giving conmmand any how was the Goc(He had stayed longer More than one else in the Cell)He Collects and any Keeps all Monetary funds as long as inmates are concerned... Basically,He gave me my Spot in the cell and asked Why they Arrested me...There was a small Tap/Bucket inside the cell with Pit hole for pooing by the Side.The whole Place was Really smelling like Something Else.
I went and took my spot Besides the GOC..I Told Them My Story,He Said my Case was moimoi Case,That I was going to leave there the Next Day...He Said,He Was Among those that Arranged and Kidnapped An expatriate In The Firm He worked for,Himself and one other inmates there...That they were asked to pay 200K to Bail themselves or Face Court Soonest...At a point,It Seem to me The GOC was the only one enjoying the Place for what it is...He was the only one that had a Cartoon he sleeps on,He would order other Inmates to Fan him with Cartoons when he feels hot and was occupying the Best Spot in the Cell...One other guy then told me his story was that He Murdered Someone...That He Fought with his neighbor and Killed in the Process with a Cutlass....Besides that the rest inmates were just Gang members arrested in Groups for Cultism and Disarming Related Issues...Initially,The place was a Bit Hot but Later in the night,It Became so cold that I was looking for a duvet or Something to Shield myself from the harsh Cold...Following Morning,There was a woman selling Akara and Bread,She Woke Us With Her Noise and The Goc bought Some Bread and Akara and Shared for every one..I just pushed my own share and Kept it one side..While most of them were standing at the gate,I was just lying down inside there thinking my Life...One by One they would Just come and whisper in my ears"Oboi if you no won chop,Abeg give me ohh"..I finally,gave my food to the GOC... The cell officer later came and opened the the cell that same morning that I should come,I followed him to another side of the station(One room) where they Told me to write statement that I was a Cultist and Coming From Our Meetings When They Arrested Me...I told them,I Wasn't a Cultist...Say Na My Classmate then for Secondary School Birthday Party I Dey Come From...I Start to write am as e be me...Na So One Wicked One Wey Don Dey Already Insult Me Say Him No Sure Say I Go Know Book Or Sabi Spell Anything Well,Come Stand By My Side Come Dey Observe Me As I Dey Write...You Know say "To Chop Slap,Person No Need Cutleries".Before I Go Know wetin dey happen the guy don give Me Better Slap Across My Face,Say Wetin I Dey Write?!Abi I want carry them Play?!I No Know when Tears Begin Drop From My Eyes Soak The Whole Paper..Dem Begin Threaten me Say Dem go Hang My Legs Up Side Down So I Go Know Where I Dey,As Dem Dey Shout For Me Up and Down naim One Very fine and Elderly Looking Lady Walked In...She Asked Me What I Did I Told Her,She Asked How Old I Was I Told Her...She Shouted God ohh,Ona Just Won Kill This pikin For Nothing ohh,She Asked The Police Officers Why They Were Now Beating Me?!They Couldn't Answer,She Asked Them The Squad That Arrested & Brought Me Last Night,They Told Her..That Was When She Shouted,Chimmo,This Pikin Go Jam The Wrong Set Of People Ohh..That Was How She Asked Me To Follow her To Her Office,She Asked What Really Happened And How I Was Arrested,Where I lived and What My Parents Do?!I Told Her Everything...She Then Introduced Herself As Inspector So So And So..She Said,We Young Boys Of Nowadays We Don't Use To Hear Word,That I'm Just Like Her 19yrs old Son,He Doesn't Listen To Any One Any more That Look At How They've Almost Blinded My Eyes..Always Partying and Following Bad Friends,She Showed Me A Small Framed Pic of Her Son,That I Should Take A Look At Her Son And Asked If I knew him...By this Time All My Eyes Don Cover Finish,I Could Barely See Any thing,I Told Her No...She Said,Ona Be Same People Same Peers...She Just Dey Talk About Her Son..Before,She Called One Girl That Looks Like Errand Girl From The Back of the Building,Gave Her FoodFlasks To Go And Buy Rice And Beans For Her.
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
DemonInvoker:
I already knew I wasn't going to get a humongous and entertaining Reception,So I was already hoping for the worst.
Immediately I entered they all rushed me and dragged me to the middle...I was just saying na wa for ona ohh...There was a deep & Commanding Voice from inside the Cell that Yelled at them"Ona dey mad?!""Come on make ona leave am first".I saw two guys slapping some of them on their heads to Leave me...They all left me as I stood at the middle of the Cell..The Guy with the authoritative voice immediately pointed at the Wall...There was a writing on it that reads "Dues Fee =N100"" written with charcoal.I Gave him the 1H I had in my hand Coz Dem say Person wey Naked No Dey Put Hands for Pockets Again..I had only my Boxer on,the cell was filled with like 25 inmates,By now every body don go back to their various positions..The Guy that was just giving conmmand any how was the Goc(He had stayed longer More than one else in the Cell)He Collects and any Keeps all Monetary funds as long as inmates are concerned... Basically,He gave me my Spot in the cell and asked Why they Arrested me...There was a small Tap/Bucket inside the cell with Pit hole for pooing by the Side.The whole Place was Really smelling like Something Else.
I went and took my spot Besides the GOC..I Told Them My Story,He Said my Case was moimoi Case,That I was going to leave there the Next Day...He Said,He Was Among those that Arranged and Kidnapped An expatriate In The Firm He worked for,Himself and one other inmates there...That they were asked to pay 200K to Bail themselves or Face Court Soonest...At a point,It Seem to me The GOC was the only one enjoying the Place for what it is...He was the only one that had a Cartoon he sleeps on,He would order other Inmates to Fan him with Cartoons when he feels hot and was occupying the Best Spot in the Cell...One other guy then told me his story was that He Murdered Someone...That He Fought with his neighbor and Killed in the Process with a Cutlass....Besides that the rest inmates were just Gang members arrested in Groups for Cultism and Disarming Related Issues...Initially,The place was a Bit Hot but Later in the night,It Became so cold that I was looking for a duvet or Something to Shield myself from the harsh Cold...Following Morning,There was a woman selling Akara and Bread,She Woke Us With Her Noise and The Goc bought Some Bread and Akara and Shared for every one..I just pushed my own share and Kept it one side..While most of them were standing at the gate,I was just lying down inside there thinking my Life...One by One they would Just come and whisper in my ears"Oboi if you no won chop,Abeg give me ohh"..I finally,gave my food to the GOC... The cell officer later came and opened the the cell that same morning that I should come,I followed him to another side of the station(One room) where they Told me to write statement that I was a Cultist and Coming From Our Meetings When They Arrested Me...I told them,I Wasn't a Cultist...Say Na My Classmate then for Secondary School Birthday Party I Dey Come From...I Start to write am as e be me...Na So One Wicked One Wey Don Dey Already Insult Me Say Him No Sure Say I Go Know Book Or Sabi Spell Anything Well,Come Stand By My Side Come Dey Observe Me As I Dey Write...You Know say "To Chop Slap,Person No Need Cutleries".Before I Go Know wetin dey happen the guy don give Me Better Slap Across My Face,Say Wetin I Dey Write?!Abi I want carry them Play?!I No Know when Tears Begin Drop From My Eyes Soak The Whole Paper..Dem Begin Threaten me Say Dem go Hang My Legs Up Side Down So I Go Know Where I Dey,As Dem Dey Shout For Me Up and Down naim One Very fine and Elderly Looking Lady Walked In...She Asked Me What I Did I Told Her,She Asked How Old I Was I Told Her...She Shouted God ohh,Ona Just Won Kill This pikin For Nothing ohh,She Asked The Police Officers Why They Were Now Beating Me?!They Couldn't Answer,She Asked Them The Squad That Arrested & Brought Me Last Night,They Told Her..That Was When She Shouted,Chimmo,This Pikin Go Jam The Wrong Set Of People Ohh..That Was How She Asked Me To Follow her To Her Office,She Asked What Really Happened And How I Was Arrested,Where I lived and What My Parents Do?!I Told Her Everything...She Then Introduced Herself As Inspector So So And So..She Said,We Young Boys Of Nowadays We Don't Use To Hear Word,That I'm Just Like Her 19yrs old Son,He Doesn't Listen To Any One Any more That Look At How They've Almost Blinded My Eyes..Always Partying and Following Bad Friends,She Showed Me A Small Framed Pic of Her Son,That I Should Take A Look At Her Son And Asked If I knew him...By this Time All My Eyes Don Cover Finish,I Could Barely See Any thing,I Told Her No...She Said,Ona Be Same People Same Peers...She Just Dey Talk About Her Son..Before,She Called One Girl That Looks Like Errand Girl From The Back of the Building,Gave Her FoodFlasks To Go And Buy Rice And Beans For Her.
damn
na God go punish these police people o
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by drmikeadams(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na for one police station for nsukka,I c thirteen year old boy inside cell with full adults, , na for same station I see as first complainant run come report case, within 5 mins 2ND complainant come report too, , na so police kuku lock two of them grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by drmikeadams(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=39999guests post=101056496]
damn
na God go punish these police people o[/quote
Bro u won't understand y people curse them till u have a dealing with them.. grin
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by BigYash: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Bros use this thing write movie script ,the film go tough.

My own case then was in the uni. Na timberland and gallax hair style cux wahala. Me and my guy from poultry road dey go market square. Person wen go AAU go understand well. Na him we pass white hilux o. That's what we call SARS then. Them pass us for G2 junction. So we no know say them go reverse follow us,cux we dey bike just dey talk talk. Finally them block us at Fidelity bank before Ali square. Stop there! My guy just dey talk say,no level. He call my name,say no fear no level. I was already afraid, cux exhibit dey my wallet (small SK wen I keep make I blow take read for night) Na so them put us for hilux o. Very tirt,them put us like sardine, cux then don already arrest some other guys too. Collected our phones, start check. Them meet exhibit for my guy phone.. My guy wen dey give me mind ,now come blike who them pour cold water for him body. Piss come dey worry me with shit. Why? cux my parents no know say I dey smoke. Now exhibit when police wan use against me na weed. We even try bargain ,say make we reason them 5k. They were like don't worry. Na so them blow siren. We don reach station gate o. Them open ,they drove in. Back of the station.. Story long o grin
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
BigYash:
Bros use this thing write movie script ,the film go tough.
Hahahaaaaaa LMFAO!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by BigYash: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Share Your Experience After Being Arrested And Put Behind The Bars Wrongly by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
drmikeadams:
Na for one police station for nsukka,I c thirteen year old boy inside cell with full adults, , na for same station I see as first complainant run come report case, within 5 mins 2ND complainant come report too, , na so police kuku lock two of them grin
LWKMD...This One Off Me Ohh grin grin grin grin
Naija!! cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Unclaimed Electrocuted Thief's Body / Cybercrime: Unilorin Final-year Student Bags 3years Imprisonment Over N35m Fraud / Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.