Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nylon Production Business With Low Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nylon Production Business With Low Capital (1350 Views)

How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! / Start This Business As Second Source Of Income(low Capital) / Pls Suggest A Business With A Low Capital For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
I started nylon production business actually not long ago, and I discovered that the market is not yet saturated and still people are out there still look for source of income and side hustle.
I did a video not yet up 24hours and I want you guys to watch and learn and ask questions too ,I will be answering you and doing more videos to teach us as we progress.
I welcome everyone of you to my class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
The earliest you start doing something about the situation the better for you .
Procrastination kills faster than you think
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Once am able to get interest from at least five persons I will be moving to the next step.
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by yemitexcel(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
I have interest
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by lammyna(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2021
I am interested.
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Nigerfine3: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2021
I’m interested
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by hammedkazeem: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2021
I’m interested
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 6:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning everyone thanks for everyone that has shown interest just one more person to go.
So while we wait for that person I will be compiling all the necessary information needed accordingly.
Have a blessed day
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Akerewe(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Am interested also, proceed
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
I had a very busy day with sales popping in up and down,I will upload by morning.
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sorry guys my second video was removed.
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by chiefibeto: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Come if u are real or serious dont raise poeple hope. Business popping up and down, second video removed.
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Roysnickz: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Capeverde:
I started nylon production business actually not long ago, and I discovered that the market is not yet saturated and still people are out there still look for source of income and side hustle.
I did a video not yet up 24hours and I want you guys to watch and learn and ask questions too ,I will be answering you and doing more videos to teach us as we progress.
I welcome everyone of you to my class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8
I am interested
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 4:48pm On May 17, 2021
For those interested in learning nylon production business, watch my virtual video and you are free to ask questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edg-tu_f9po
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by veneza(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2021
Capeverde:
For those interested in learning nylon production business, watch my virtual video and you are free to ask questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edg-tu_f9po

Very educative video
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Medallion500: 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
I am interested
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by veneza(f): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Medallion500:
I am interested
Same here
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by dobnina(f): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
I am interested
Re: Nylon Production Business With Low Capital by Capeverde: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
For those interested mail me faithigbori@gmail.com or better still drop your enquiries here,I Will reply.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE!!! Read This Before Buying Itech COIN (itc) / Forex, Stock Indices & Commodities Market Updates!!! / Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.