Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes (27954 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
divineappo:
the idiot was stylishly blaming feminisms, and also blaming God

He said God made him a sacrificial lamb

The guy is mad
Lol. Before his divorce was finalized he had two babies from different women on the way I think, yet feminism is the cause of his predicament.

It's strange the the devil was left out of his blame games this time.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by murphyibiam15(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Ubi, not many people are silly enough to make your kinds of mistakes. People who laugh at you are just imaging how you keep making mistakes cool

Being a man, involves mastering the emotional faculties and governing the mind, and not being a slave to emotions and mind.

A real man must reject certain categories of pusssies. The fact that nature provides rain and sun does not mean we shouldn't wear rain coats or carry umbrella.

Perfectly said brother
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by opribo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
What is he saying now, that we should send away any toxic wife we should not have baby mamas. I want to get him clearly.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
So it is feminism that made him a loose dog? I still don't get it.

Are the baby mamas not complicit?

Were they not aware he's fvckn them raw or were they expecting a plasma TV instead of babies?

Were they forced to keep the babies?

Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by murphyibiam15(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:
Ubi's head is not correct, what's there to learn from a blatant idiot who thought he was chopping life, fvckn everything in skirt without condom but suddenly woke up from his slumber foolishness.

Oníranù
Lol, that's the problem. People think being loose is enjoyment. Everything in this life has its consequences, it isn't a free world like most people think
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

Are the baby mamas not complicit?
That's not the point. Is it feminism that made him have a trail of baby mamas? I want you to to explain how a man who before his divorce was finalized had a baby and one on the way from different women gets to turn around to blame feminism for it all.Please enlighten me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
That's not the point. Is it feminism that made him have a trail of baby mamas? I want you to to explain how a man who before his divorce was finalized had a baby and one on the way from different women gets to turn around to blame feminism for it all.Please enlighten me.

If you read to understand my initial comment, you would take note of my choice of words.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by murphyibiam15(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Feminism is the cause of all their problems. Him and his fellow team babymamas would end up regretting. If Tuface sef could turn back the hands of time, e for keep prick one place.
Even 2face regretted having his children from many women. He acknowledged if he knew he wouldn't have done that.
Most men don't even know the baggages that come with having a child from different women as babe mama until they grow older and away from the fantasy of sex. Even those who grew up in a polygamous home will tell you how it is like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by EndRape2(f): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
What is this one saying, everybody will misbehave, it is human nature to misbehave, but there are levels of tolerance and corrections , same way you will not tolerate misbehaviour from women same way they will not tolerate from you, reason you are still single.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

If you read to understand my initial comment, you would take note of my choice of words.
You said and I quote "being a baby mama is one of the tenets of Nigerian feminism".

Now, isn't that too bogus? if a relationship results in pregnancy and the man doesn't want to put a ring on it, should she put a noose on his neck to marry her ?

How is it that a man goes on a seed planting spree and then turns around to blame feminism ,the same feminism that is the reason why the girl child is allowed to go to school, that same feminism?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by relicng: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, it just doesn't make sense.

If you date a lady and she doesn't match the traditional trait you want , call it off and look for someone else , but having a trail of baby mamas and blaming it on feminism, I am still trying to figure out the correlation.

That numerous baby mamas is the problem. Timaya has a babymama, but you’ll never see them in the news because they are on the same frequency. Timaya’s former house in Lekki Phase 1 is on my street. His babymama of two girls occupies that house. He employed a gateman and house help for her. She drives an SUV, runs her business in the premises and he comes visiting regularly. She is well taken care of, even more than many Nigerian wives grin.

But to just be knacking babes upandan and think he will have peace. They might maintain in his prime because they need money from him. Once he gets old, frail, worse case, broke? Omo!

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You said and I quote "being a baby mama is one of the tenets of Nigerian feminism".

Being a baby mama is one of the presumed tenets of Nigerian type of feminism.

Now, isn't that too bogus? if a relationship results in pregnancy and the man doesn't want to put a ring on it, should she put a noose on his neck to marry her ?

How is it that a man goes on a seed planting spree and then turns around to blame feminism ,the same feminism that is the reason why the girl child is allowed to go to school, that same feminism?

I suspected you would quote me out of context.

Presume meaning - suppose that something is the case on the basis of probability.

U gerrit?
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

I suspected you would quote me out of context.
You still have not enlightened me on how feminism made him go on a seed planting spree.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Greatlee54: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
You would have learnt from tuface.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

That numerous baby mamas is the problem. Timaya has a babymama, but you’ll never see them in the news because they are on the same frequency. Timaya’s former house in Lekki Phase 1 is on my street. His babymama of two girls occupies that house. He employed a gateman and house help for her. She drives an SUV, runs her business in the premises and he comes visiting regularly. She is well taken care of, even more than many Nigerian wives grin.

But to just be knacking babes upandan and think he will have peace. They might maintain in his prime because they need money from him. Once he gets old, frail, worse case, broke? Omo!
That's the point I want clarification on,how does he go about impregnating different women and then turns around to blame it on feminism. lol.

I guess one way or the other it just has to be a woman's fault. Soon they will blame women for climate change.lol

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You still have not enlightened me on how feminism made him go on a seed planting spree.

I did not mention that feminism was the cause of his misbehaviour.

You're yet to admit that ladies who spread their legs for idiots like Ubi are equally complicit.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
That's the point I want clarification on,how does he go about impregnating different women and then turns around to blame it on feminism. lol.

I guess one way or the other it just has to be a woman's fault. Soon they will blame women for climate change.lol

They haven’t done that already? Surprising! grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

I did not mention that feminism was the cause of his misbehaviour.

You're yet to admit that ladies who spread their legs for idiots like Ubi are equally complicit.
I asked a question;
how does feminism corelate with him having baby mamas ,

then you replied that;

baby mama was presumed to be the tenets of Nigerian feminism.

seems like an answer to me, I am just asking you to explain further. Since you know so much about the tenets of Nigerian feminism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

They haven’t done that already? Surprising! grin
My sister that day is not far away ,lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by RPG2020(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Motivational speaker continue
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:

You don't gerrit, do you?

Blaming his predicament on feminism I believe is his way of passing the buck.

The ladies who collected the seeds from him are equally complicit.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

You don't gerrit, do you?

Blaming his predicament on feminism I believe is his way of passing the buck.

The ladies who collected the seeds from him are equally complicit.
Complicit in his woes? He is the one at the door step of lamentations,hope you remember.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Complicit in his woes? He is the one at the door step of lamentations,hope you remember.

We cannot excuse the ladies, and I believe you understand.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Hayee(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Greatlee54:
You would have learnt from tuface.
Thank you o! U see a lot of we adults behave like children and teenagers,we don't listen to advise and we take actions without thinking of the concequences.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

We cannot excuse the ladies, and I believe you understand.
That is not the issue on ground here. You have not told me what the ladies are Complicit in.

ubi is lamenting, now are the women complicit in his woes?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
That is not the issue on ground here. You have not told me what the ladies are Complicit in.

ubi is lamenting, now are the women complicit in his woes?

How you manage to divorce his lamentations/woes from the participants of his supposed exploits is what I'm struggling with. smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

How you manage to divorce his lamentations/woes from the participants of his supposed exploits is what I'm struggling with. smiley
How you manage to dance in circles is amusing.

It is a direct question ,are the baby mama Complicit in ubi's woes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
How you manage to dance in circles is amusing.

It is a direct question , are the baby mama Complicit in ubi's woes?

Yes of course - they collected the seeds, for reasons best known to them.

Ubi could have tried same with some other ladies but they rejected his advances.

You seem to struggle with the logic in my argument. grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

Yes of course - they collected the seeds, for reasons best known to them.

Ubi could have tried same with some other ladies and they rejected his advances.
Lol, ok ,so tell me then ,how does it all connect to feminism?

Keeping in mind that it is a man who seeks a woman out for marriage.

Also keeping in mind that his divorce had not been finalized before he had a baby with someone else and even had another one on the way from different women.

I want you to help me connect the dots. And point out how his woes can be traced to fiminism.

Also tell us how rejecting advances of a man connects to feminism especially the Nigerian kind of feminism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, ok , so tell me then ,how does it all connect to feminism?

Keeping in mind that it is a man who seeks a woman out for marriage.

Also keeping in mind that his divorce had not been finalized before he had a baby with someone else and even had another one on the way from different women.

I want you to help me connect the dots. And point out how his woes can be traced to feminism.

@bolded,

I have addressed that already.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
I hope he's also learning from his mistakes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photo) / Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie / Beverly Osu & Nancy Isime Cover The Celebrity Shoot Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.