Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Small Investment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Small Investment (1741 Views)

3 Legit Passive Income Ideas That Can Earn You Up To $2000 / Legit Passive Income / Earning Opportunity With Afrisight Market Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Small Investment by SarutobiEky(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Hello Nlnders,

It's very true that with your little investment starting from just 5k available capital, you will start to generate passive income which you can compound to a huge R.O.I

This is real and legit. It's been in Nigeria for quite a while and so many people are cashing out massively from this platform.

It's not a ponzi, You are not expected to sell products just like GNLD and the rest.
Referrals is not compulsory!!!!!

Drop your WhatsApp number, or you can reach me via7 where I'll teach you the nitty gritty of this awesome opportunity.

Re: Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Small Investment by Architect1000: 3:36am On May 20, 2021
It is a pure scam and it as crashed as we speak
I lost 21000 naira in that site it is purely a ponzy scheme.
Re: Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Small Investment by Joshuachijioke(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2021
Are you aware that Zappos doesn't deduct upgrade fees? The 5k, 10k, 25k etc u recharged is still yours and its withdrawable anytime you wish to.
If you have registered but haven't recharged, plz do so and start earning just like I am. If you haven't register click n register now to make your money. Don't just waste data for nothing.
Click here�� to hi register
https://invite.zapposapp.com/index/tg/index.html?code=21453359&lang=en-us

(1) (Reply)

Please Check To See If You’re Qualified / Npower Batch C Salary Increase To N50,000 Monthly/ Full Details / Uacn Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.