Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square (2316 Views)

Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by cindel07: 5:23am On Apr 22, 2011
You celebrated your birthday recently. How old is P-Square now?

P-square is 30 years old.

So, how has it been?

It’s been awesome; God has been on our side. Nobody is above mistake, we’ve made a lot of mistakes but today we do good music representing Africa and Nigeria, and people are like leave Psquare alone, they’re doing the right thing. We feel fulfilled, happy and honoured.

Basically, there have been various speculations with respect to the amount of money spent on this magnificent house. What figure would you give?

I can’t give out the figure. They can say whatever they like but you should figure it out. What do you see? There are 10 bedrooms with Jacuzzi, Master bedroom with all closets, Swimming pool, basement, living rooms, gym, recording studio and three offices. So what else do you want to know? You’ve been into the house yourself so calculate the figures yourself.

When you both get married, won’t your wives cross each other’s path since you’ll be living together in the same house?

This is Peter and Paul; it’s a twin duplex, five rooms and three rooms. One side with two rooms at the BQ. The only thing we’re sharing together is the swimming pool.

So you think nothing is going to change when you walk down the aisle?

It’s just two houses in one place, so nothing would change. But trust me this house is only temporary because in another 2/3 years from now we’re going to get bigger than this, trust me.

So you’re saying you’re definitely going to get bigger than this?

Yes because every two years we’ll change apartment.

What’s your next agenda and what are you looking forward to?

People are going to see more of P-Square. The good thing is that, for God to have taken us this far we have a lot to do and we want to lead people positively. So that’s what we’re out to do.

Are you going down the aisle anytime soon?

No, I’m going down the aisle with my music.

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/celebrities/637-we-change-apartment-every-two-years-p-square
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by nimma(f): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2011
This is the problems with some naija pple. Does he think its a thing of pride to say they change apartment every two years? Houses are not like cars, this is something they spent years and money on building, then in two years they would just change it right? Make we dey see.
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by kissangel1: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
Infact I'm so surprised at the audacity of these guys. I love p square and they have been an inspiration to some pps, but no one know tomorrow, so why brag. All the same, I waish them the best and funds to change apartments every two years.
After all, they'll be breaking records(abi even likes of jayz and pdd neva talk am, talkless of to do am) nothing do una,
Carry go!
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
Oh my boys. No need for bragging though, sounds very distasteful if you ask me. But I trust you guys to become the richest in the industry. . .with your Anambra acumen. But please stop bragging like illiterate Alaba traders, lest you invite The Devourer into your affairs. Just be quiet or modest about it all. . .like Tuface in a sense.
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by johnjoel(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
cool shocked sad angry ;Dnoise makers
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by Dsense(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Topic,
The braggin is still acceptable but consequential.
The problem is living together in the same apartment,Though he claimed it to be 2 houses but linked/joined together and that the only thing communial between them is the POOL . . .Hmmmmmmmmmmm so Paul's wife will leave her bedroom with Lingerie heading to the pool or already in the pool relaxing and Peter stares at her bootie lipsrsealed it's normal? vice versa? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Some dudes can be so . . . lipsrsealed
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by aieromon(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2011
cindel07:

Are you going down the aisle anytime soon?

No, I’m going down the aisle with my music.

Who wants to bet these dudes didn't understand the meaning of the word,''aisle''?
Anyways,your money is your money.I can't be mad at the way you spend it.Enjoy
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by citypage: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2011
grin grin ;Dtwo two what? if they don't like where they are let them come stay with me for hood,any way sha God as blessed them so it's their time to enjoy.
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by doublekay: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2011
aieromon:

Who wants to bet these dudes didn't understand the meaning of the word,''aisle''?
Anyways,your money is your money.I can't be mad at the way you spend it.Enjoy
how wouldnt they know whereas they used it in there 2nd to last album, track- ifunanya
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by 9ja4eva: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2011
They brag a lot but na their money sha.
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by aieromon(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
@doublekay
Its human nature to make use of word/s whose meanings you don't know.Its plain stupidity to make use of words you don't know in a wrong context.
How does the track ''Ifunaya'' relate to ''walking down the aisle with my music''?
Forgertt about,i knows the Englrish whiles them makes the money.I wish we could switch places.lol
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by aieromon(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
@doublekay
Its human nature to make use of word/s whose meanings you don't know.Its plain stupidity to make use of words you don't know in a wrong context.
How does the track ''Ifunaya'' relate to ''walking down the aisle with my music''?
Forgertt about,i knows the Englrish whiles them makes the money.I wish we could switch places.lol
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by thegeorgy(f): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2011
hehehe, bigz boys.anyways,as for me i change apartment every 3 months, lol
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by Burrito(f): 7:56am On May 31, 2011
hehehe, bigz boys.anyways,as for me i change apartment every 3 months, lol

Because your landlords kick you out for owing rent?  cool grin cool
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2011
^
Lmao
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by iice(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2011
undecided
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by MrCork17: 5:11pm On May 31, 2011
very ugly skiiny looking twins. cant they use there moiney to learn to spek goood english? undecided
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by mamagee3(f): 6:27pm On May 31, 2011
Look at him boasting like there's no tomorrow. . .

Btw, one doesn't have to be wealthy to change apartments every two years. . .

As a matter of fact most of the african americans I know change their every 2-3 months.
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by mamagee3(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

very ugly skiiny looking twins. cant they use there moiney to learn to spek goood english? undecided
Can't you speak English yourself?
Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by tontodike1: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2013
P-square drawing by google rated Nigerian best Artist and lagos reknown portrait artist (Ayeola Ayodeji Awizzy)

Re: We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Na their time be this they should spend it wisely.Omojaiye jaiye se boluwa losowo..

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Photo In His Teenage Days / [photo] I Need A Good Massage, Cossy Orjiakor Express Her Feelings In Picture / Photos: Singer Kefee And Husband Spotted At Sunfit Fitness/spa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.