Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,271 members, 7,853,329 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

We Design Web App, Mobile App And Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Design Web App, Mobile App And Software (292 Views)

Get Web App, Mobile App, Software At An Affordable Price With Us / Get Web App, Mobile App, Software At An Affordable Price With Us / Get Web App, Mobile App, Software At An Affordable Price With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Design Web App, Mobile App And Software by femzdev: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
We can design and develop Web app and Mobile app to help you deliver more value to customers in your specific industry.
We are focused in three mobile application Platforms:

• IPhone application development
• Android application development
• Windows Mobile (WM) application development

Our mobile application services include:

• Business software and solutions for iPhone, iPad, Android, and WM
• Productivity apps, utilities and solutions
• Mobile client software
• Porting web applications to mobile apps in different platforms
. and so many more e.t.c

Web service provider:

• Website Design & Development
• Web Portal Design & Development
• E-commerce Web Solutions
• Website Hosting & Maintenance
• Customized software solution (Dot Net, ASP, Java)
. and many more e.t.c

If you are interested in our service, please revert with your proper requirement.
I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Mobile/Whatsapp: zero(0) seven(7) zero(0) six(6) eight( 8 ) four(4) eight( 8 ) seven(7) seven(7) eight( 8 ) six(6)
Thanks and Regards
Re: We Design Web App, Mobile App And Software by GavinThompson: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thanks for your advice, but I have already ordered my application development with Bladeware. I liked that they offer a full range of application development, integration and management services. Whether it is a consumer-facing application or an enterprise-class transformative solution, the company guides the entire process of developing a mobile application from idea and concept to delivery and ongoing support.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build A Crypto Broker Using Bluehost+wordpress / Independence Day Offer - Get Canva Pro Account For Just N2,000. / How To Host A 100,000 Web Traffic Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.