Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64498 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2021
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by meobizy(f): 5:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Let me stay here and find out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by olamydey(f): 6:11am On Apr 24, 2021
MLM, a faction of alliance in motion. Its like this forever living product. Everyone tells u they resigned from 9-5 job and became millionaire

255 Likes 11 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2021
olamydey:
MLM, a faction of alliance in motion. Its like this forever living product. Everyone tells u they resigned from 9-5 job and became millionaire

I didn't get your Point, do you know about La Buena Vida and if yes, can you tell me little

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by emooo(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2021
bros you better for get them and face something good they you will register with abt 50k and you will giving supplement to sale as you refer a parson that register with same amount you will have 3k in your acc. BT no referring nothing for you you will just be stagnant.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by TheEnygma(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2021
Don't even bother going there because it will be a waste of time and money....
There are like GNLD but in a more advanced format.

94 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Maxwell23:
Nice company to work with. Sir you will not regret joining the NGO. I want to register but finance is the problem.

You dey mad abi?

Somebody is looking for job and you're putting 'register and finance' in the same sentence.

Since when did employees started paying Employers?

428 Likes 23 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Anoti1(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2021
So this “La BUENA VIDA” people have reached here?
Aka The New money grin cheesy

55 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by saintsylve(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Hummm, let me learn.

I registered with them and when their zoom meeting became un bearable, I hibernated myself till this moment. I know I have lost that money but I cant keep losing my time and energy.

Everyone of them is earning millions in a month, everyday, thousands of naira.....haba.
My only consolation is the chi energy necklace with big pendants which protects one from emissions. Though still in their various groups but dont find myself active with them anymore, the cock must not crow three times, GNLD and now this? Enjoy man.

93 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2021
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

One of their agent is on naira land I think he is even the ceo. His moniker is Lanre88

Ask him the question directly. But I must warn you, they are a scam

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2021
Anoti1:
So this “La BUENA VIDA” people have reached here?
Aka The New money grin cheesy

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Good day guys, I have actually been a visitor on nairaland for sometime now and I just opened this account to verify something. I don't actually know where to post this I just have to dump it here.

I'm a guy in my early 30s, I have a girlfriend in her mid 20s we have been doing fine and we have been in a relationship going to a year now. We do have normal quarrels just one or two arguments and that's all we settle quickly.

She is an amazing woman she is a graduate but as naija hard she is into baking and stuffs. The reason why I seek your advice is my girlfriend has been quarelling with me for the past 3 days now, she isn't picking my calls.

Actually what caused this was that she introduced me to some stuffs last month "la beuna vida" showed me some videos and told me I have to come to seminar and register some stuffs I don't even understand. I sat her down to explain what the project is all about but she keeps going round and round in circles.

I told her I'm not intrested and I can't put my money into schemes I'm not sure of, she labelled me stingy and said I don't care about her. I told her if you have come to me for money to improve your baking business I would have give in. I just have doubts about the project.

I have searched for the company name "la Buena vida and make some enquires but all those I have met don't seem to give a convincing answer.

This girl is a nice lady and I don't want stuffs like this to come in between us I just want to ask you guys your opinion about this. Should I trowe face, I know she will later forgive me and come around or should I just go along with her and invest in it.

I have been a victim of ponzi before that's why I'm scared, I trust my girlfriend but I don't trust those she work with. She has been crazy about the stuff since last month telling me she will soon by a Benz, go on holidays and all that.

Infact, she has shown me multiple videos of the stuff. Should I give in to her demands?? She hasn't picked my calls and I know for sure she might as well be crying (acts like a baby sometimes)...

She said she'll soon buy Benz

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by oneolajire(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2021
It is a pyramid scheme. Or network marketing. The ones before them crashed. I got to know them in 2017, their warri office is beside PTI campus.

They will still fold up. I have been knowing them for almost 20 yrs, they all die before 6 years.

They introduced my pastor to it, then my pastor invited me, they sent me some videos bla bla bla.

Then I asked, what's the difference between this pyramid scheme and the previous ones? They could not answer.

They were only telling me I would make money.

I also asked, can I join without inviting new people? They say I should join but I must bring new people.

Go online and study what pyramid scheme is.

I don't have enough time to explain.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
House1411:

One of their agent is on naira land I think he is even the ceo. His moniker is Lanre88

Ask him the question directly. But I must warn you, they are a scam

pray tell me sir, what's your definition of "scam" and in what way is La'Buena Vida Project a scam?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
oneolajire:
It is a pyramid scheme. Or network marketing. The ones before them crashed. I got to know them in 2017, their warri office is beside PTI campus.

They will still fold up. I have been knowing them for almost 20 yrs, they all die before 6 years.

They introduced my pastor to it, then my pastor invited me, they sent me some videos bla bla bla.

Then I asked, what's the difference between this pyramid scheme and the previous ones? They could not answer.

They were only telling me I would make money.

I also asked, can I join without inviting new people? They say I should join but I must bring new people.

Go online and study what pyramid scheme is.

I don't have enough time to explain.

There's a great difference between a pyramid scheme and. multilevel marketing company.

secondly, Aimglobal is over 10 years in Nigeria. They're not going anywhere. They've created more Millionaires than the federal government has. I'm not here to convince you, you're entitled to your opinion. What I would say is keep your prejudice aside, learn and grow.

La'Buena Vida... living the good life!

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
saintsylve:
Hummm, let me learn.

I registered with them and when their zoom meeting became un bearable, I hibernated myself till this moment. I know I have lost that money but I cant keep losing my time and energy.

Everyone of them is earning millions in a month, everyday, thousands of naira.....haba.
My only consolation is the chi energy necklace with big pendants which protects one from emissions. Though still in their various groups but dont find myself active with them anymore, the cock must not crow three times, GNLD and now this? Enjoy man.

It's unbelievable that people are making millions daily right? believe it or not, that's the truth people are making good money. The Powercell meetings is a training, 90% of the training is a out your personal development, financial education, interpersonal relationship skills, etc, just 10% is about the business. I would advise you go back, study and earn. Armateurs don't get paid, professionals do, and the difference between an Amateur and a professional is in the skill set.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
grandee4u:

The truth is that the opportunity may not be for you, but with as little as ₦44,888 you can change your life history for the best. I strongly recommend you go to the office first, see things for yourself, the. you can make an informed decision.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by oneolajire(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
bigbauer:

There's a great difference between a pyramid scheme and. multilevel marketing company.

secondly, Aimglobal is over 10 years in Nigeria. They're not going anywhere. They've created more Millionaires than the federal government has. I'm not here to convince you, you're entitled to your opinion. What I would say is keep your prejudice aside, learn and grow.

La'Buena Vida... living the good life!

Rubbish dot com

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
oneolajire:

Rubbish dot com

Your life, your opinion. But a little research often times saves one from the shame of arrogant ignorance.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by OYODAISY: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Are you ready to waste your transport money? Those people are after your own money.
grandee4u:

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by peropoliet(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
grandee4u:

tears loading for you in the background just get ready to get at least 5 people you go refer if not you no go collect shi shi

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Barryseal: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
I was roped in by someone to attend their meeting. It was a 2hr power point presentation, what really off'd me was the use of Obasanjo's pictures and Patience Johnathan to convince attendees they were participants.

All these schemes always attach images of influencial persons to swindle gullible people. It's like MLM 101.
Years back a particular scheme used Stella Obasanjo's images claiming members will get private jets.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just want to remind you that not all scams will require your money.

3 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by McStoic(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2021
I know them. But I am still on the fence though
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 5:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Barryseal:
I was roped in by someone to attend their meeting. It was a 2hr power point presentation, what really off'd me was the use of Obasanjo's pictures and Patience Johnathan to convince attendees they were participants.

All these schemes always attach images of influencial people to swindle gullible people. It's like MLM 101.
Years back a particular scheme used Stella Obasanjo's images claiming members will get private jets.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I couldn't grab your last statement..do you mind elucidate??
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 5:21am On Apr 25, 2021
McStoic:
I know them. But I am still on the fence though

Like you're yet to make up your mind as to accept the offer by paying the initial confirmation fee or yet to connect AnyOne to the system??
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2021
bigbauer:

The truth is that the opportunity may not be for you, but with as little as ₦44,888 you can change your life history for the best. I strongly recommend you go to the office first, see things for yourself, the. you can make an informed decision.

You seems to know much about them...what do you mean by: "the opportunity may not be for me" but that it can change my life history for the best It sounds like an oxymoron or should I say ironical...

9 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by McStoic(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2021
grandee4u:

Like you're yet to make up your mind as to accept the offer by paying the initial confirmation fee or yet to connect AnyOne to the system??

My cousin is actually one of the top 10 guys (masterminds) in Nigeria. But the thing be say network stuff dey tire me..

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
grandee4u:

You seems to know much about them...what do you mean by: "the opportunity may not be for me" but that it can change my life history for the best It sounds like an oxymoron or should I say ironical...

Not an oxymoron exactly, truth is, life is a choice, you can decide that the opportunity isn't a fit for you, however, if you can give it a chance, you'll be surprised at where you'll be in 6-24months. Challenge is that most people want to be convinced, forgetting that a man that's convinced against his will remains the same still. This opportunity is voluntary, you decide to do it or not.

Ps: I'm doing it full time and it's been an exciting experience. I've seen this change lives, from the worse to the best. It's not a get rich quick scheme, it's not a bring ₦2000 and in two weeks you get #4000. It's a business where value is exchanged for money.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Amsweets: 4:03pm On May 04, 2021
I'm a proud partner with LA Buena Vida project and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I have been working without anything to show for it until I was recommended by a friend August 2020 for a briefing. It's a business of saving lives. Turn your liabilities into assets. No Selling Required. Buy, use, refer. All businesses deal with people, so it's normal. At LA Buena Vida, you have the opportunity to build, create generational wealth with already existing system that has produced hundreds of millionaires within 2- 4yrs or less all depends on you. We learn and get menthorship from the best of them all. So with as little as #44,888 you are linked to good life. It's a community of high-flying, caring and smart people. You will be guided step by step on how to use the system to save yourself stress, time and energy. For more information on how to become a partner of this noble organization call me on 08052518620. It's a business of connected economy revolution... Turning ordinary people into multimillionaire. Looking forward to having you as a partner soon.

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigdammyj: 5:50pm On May 07, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.