Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon (16250 Views)

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Fosad Consulting Job Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by uzzyphilip(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Dear Applicant

After a series of keen deliberation, Sichuan Road & Bridge Group Co Ltd is pleased to offer you employment to work as Electrical Site Engineer in our construction company. Attached to this email is your letter and contract of employment in PDF form.Your device should have a PDF reader to be able to access the contents of your letter and contract of employment. Every detail concerning your employment is enclosed in your contract of employment. Download your contract of employment, and read through it keenly.Pay great attention to the sections regarding the documents required from you prior to your arrival, residence permit and proof of accommodation .After reading through your contract of employment, if you agree to work on our contract terms of employment, kindly send us the following documents as demanded in your contract.

- A signed copy of your employment contract
- A copy of your proof of accommodation
- Scanned copy of the index page of your passport

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

QUESTIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED BY NEWLY RECRUITED EMPLOYEES AND ANSWERS

Your employment is based on our contract terms and policies. Your acceptance to this job offer therefore means that you will fulfill all the terms,conditions and requirements of the contract, We have put together some questions frequently asked by newly recruited employees and their answers. You may have similar questions, so kindly read through the questions and answers carefully for better understanding.The answer proceeds each question.

1-.How long have I been allowed to process and send the 3 documents demanded by the company?

You have been given 10 working days to process and send us the 3 documents above. However, it will be to your advantage if you can process and send us the 3 documents in less than 10 days. The earlier we send your file over to you the faster you travel.

2-. What are the procedures and stages to travel to the job site in Cameroon?

First, you have to process and send to us the 3 documents mentioned in your contract of employment. Once we have these 3 documents, we will proceed to the various ministries and start procuring the necessary paper work (Authenticated letter and contract of employment, Work permit, residence Permit, Insurance document, travel consent document, Employment invitation letter from the company, sample forms for visa application and all other documents related to your employment). Once we have processed all the legal paperwork, we will send them over to you in a File through a courier agency (DHL),

When you receive your documents, you will proceed to the embassy and apply for your Visa. Once your visa has been issued, kindly send us a scanned copy of the Visa page. We will proceed to pay your flight and send you the flight ticket. Once you receive your flight ticket, you are ready to travel. Make sure you understand these stages

3-. How can I communicate with a company administrator at the job site?

Submit all your inquiries to your employer W.Towell who is already at the job site in Cameroon, making all the necessary arrangements to welcome and receive you. We will get feedback from him.

Name of administrator: W. Towell
Position Occupied: Director of human resource/Chief recruiting Officer

Any other information you need regarding the company is found on the company website.

4-. Why have I been assigned the responsibility of securing my first month of accommodation?

You have been assigned this responsibility for 3 main reasons .

First, so that you can acquire a proof of accommodation for your residence permit.

Secondly, the company already has a lot of responsibilities on your application. Expenses for the processing of your documents, your flight ticket, transportation from the airport to the facility where you will be staying during your one month of training and so many others.

Lastly, as a test factor.This is your only responsibility that has been assigned to you and it will serve as a sign of your willingness and acceptance to work with Sichuan Road & Bridge Group Co Ltd . If you are not willing to perform this responsibility, inform the company early enough so that we will give this vacancy to another job applicant who is willing and ready for it. As an employee of this reputable company we expect you to be conscious of your responsibilities! The company will eventually offer you free accommodation in the company residential area after one month of work

5-. Please explain to me better the proof of accommodation document.

The proof of accommodation is a prerequisite for your residence permit. The proof of accommodation document must be presented to the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development for the issue of a residence permit. The proof of accommodation can be gotten from any state recognized lodging facility (Hotel, Motel, Guest-House,) after booking and paying for a place to stay in their facility, the facility will issue you the proof of accommodation document, which you will send to the company for proceeding.

6-. If I have to travel with my family of 4 people, does the company provide accommodation suitable enough to contain us? What are the services provided in the company residential houses?

The company residential area has houses of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms suitable to host large families. The company houses also makes provision for heating, laundry, garbage, transportation and lots more to ensure maximum comfort for the employee.

7-.I am not familiar with the country Cameroon. Kindly recommend to me a suitable lodging facility and give me directions on how to make a reservation to obtain the proof of accommodation.

For all incoming employees, we recommend,The Guest House Of Douala Specifically the branch located at the job site in Douala . They are the closest lodging facility to the job site, and they have numerous advantages suitable for employees of all cultures. Their conditions for accommodation are relatively encouraging. Contact them, and make reservations (booking and paying) for your 1 month accommodation. When you have booked and paid for your accommodation in their facility, they will issue you a Legal proof of accommodation document, which you will send to us, for the processing of your Residence Permit and VISA . Their address is stated below

For your housing, kindly contact The Guest House Of Douala using their address below

Name of lodging facility: The Guest House Of Douala
Address/Location: Ange Raphael BP 1367 Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Phone Number: +237654730865
Email address: guesthouseofdouala1@protonmail.ch

All newly recruited employees of Sichuan Road & Bridge Group currently lodge in The Guest House Of Douala , and you will join your co-workers when you arrive. The company buses have been instructed to transport you from The Guest House Of Douala to the job site, and back to the Guest House after work so that you do not spend extra for transportation. This also saves time and avoids lateness to work.

Note: There is no legal document associated with booking.com. The Company and the State do not accept booking.com reservations. Do not send us any document obtained from booking.com

8-.My English Language power is not very strong, that is less than 60%.Will this be a problem for communication at the job site?

Definitely not. Construction is a discipline and like every other discipline, it has its own language. What is important is that you perform your assigned tasks appropriately and professionally. Secondly, as an employee the company encourages you to be flexible and use this opportunity to perfect your language skills in both English and French as Cameroon is a bilingual country.
If you have any other worries, do not hesitate to ask. Our dedicated team is available to provide you with clarification and necessary information. We wish you the best while looking forward to welcoming you into our working regime. do our best to make your arrival quicker.

Best Regards
Sichuan Road & Bridge Group Co Ltd
Address: 12 Jiuxing Avenue, Hi-tech District Chengdu, 610000 China
Phone: 86-28-8508-8879
Fax: 86-28-8506-3076
Web url: scrbg.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Na scam o

Not ritualist tho
They would just tell you to pay some amount of money for accommodation and the rest

12 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by donchiriko: 12:37pm On May 01, 2021
I got the same mail, I am going to the cameroon embassy on tuesday but I think it's a scam cause the project is not on the company's website and not a single news on them winning the contract in Cameroon.

And secondly, the president's stadium they claim they are building is not in Douala but in Yaounde and it's already completed

45 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Babysho(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2021
Na one Abdulrasheed Chibueze for Agege send you email o grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2021
Anything to escape thix jungle.
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Wetin una dey find go all these low budget countries, I nor too blame una sha, na country wey nor good cause am

Cameroonians wey be say them dey try enter Nigeria.

That year for Unilorin them just plenty anyhow.

I still remember one of my niggarr from Bamenda that year, that niggarr dey gamble anything. Dey always forecast, he get one time wey he chop big money we go flower garden go drink some bottles.

I said what I said

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by BruncleZuma: 1:07pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Them go soon harvest this one organs like udara; you no apply, you no do interview, you no network, you no do assessment.

My brother man, my sister woman wisdom is profitable to the wise

grin grin grin grin

Red Flags:

1.Name of administrator: W. Towell

2. Disjointed use of case

3. Using two dissimilar titles for one position

3. guesthouseofdouala1@protonmail.ch Use of an anonymous email provider used by hackers, dissidents, terrorists and privacy conscious individuals.

4. Use of West African English Grammar (Ghana, Nigeria)

[img]https://media1./images/da693cfad586d7557f100348fb9d7eba/tenor.gif[/img]

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Cowbell521: 1:07pm On May 01, 2021
Ogbeni call the number on the company's website gan gan....

That's if the company dey genuine
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by wilfred101: 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
the thing too long and I dey too busy to read am... Am eager to read comments from people that read it though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Loftyboy: 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
hmmmmmm....... see what Nigeria has turned to. you better go.....
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by karzyharsky(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
Run
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by maxiuc(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Legalcriminal: 1:09pm On May 01, 2021
Wonder shall never end. So Cameroon want to start scamming their big brother

18 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Dozis: 1:09pm On May 01, 2021
Go to the company website, get an email address and mail them to verify.
Please be careful, you can also verify in Cameroon embassy.
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
Did you apply or sit for any interview with this company?... It looks like a scam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 01, 2021
You just the land the job with no aptitude test and no interview. Isn't our Lord wonderful. Oya go naa. grin

10 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Childofaking: 1:13pm On May 01, 2021
By reading through that letter you can hear something fishy. The emphasis on the 3 documents is something to be wary of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Jibabs2(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
Run for your life
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by DWJOBScom(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2021
Head to their embassy and speak with someone that if they have an embassy in the country
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Teejayblikzzy(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2021
Had it been it's naija overhere you've been offered the employment i for say my brother.

Beware of kiddnapper nd ritualist

but since it is outside naija i will say congratulation
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by BigDawsNet: 1:21pm On May 01, 2021
You don't need visa in Cameroon with a Nigerian passport

You only need to visit the department of home affairs to apply for a work permit which will give you the right to live and work in Cameroon.

Contact someone from the Cameroon Embassy

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Tolzeal(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2021
Anything @protonmail works with hideauos act
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by chloride6: 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
Did you apply?
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by fatymore(f): 1:23pm On May 01, 2021
Did you apply?

Make dem no go harvest your organ for foreign country ooo.

Even Nigeria no safe

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by nnanyereugo(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2021
My question to you is this: did you apply for this job? If you did, where you interviewed? If yes, are the informations here synonymous with the one on their website? Can you go to their embassy to confirm further if the said project exists? Infact, if you did not apply for the job in the first place why disturbing yourself and us?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by publicenemy(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
hmmm...naija don cast.
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by moneyissweet(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2021
Na scam o... No try am.

uzzyphilip:
Dear Applicant

After a series of keen deliberation, Sichuan Road & Bridge Group Co Ltd is pleased to offer you employment to work as Electrical Site Engineer in our construction company. Attached to this email is your letter and contract of employment in PDF form.Your device should have a PDF reader to be able to access the contents of your letter and contract of employment. Every detail concerning your employment is enclosed in your contract of employment. Download your contract of employment, and read through it keenly.Pay great attention to the sections regarding the documents required from you prior to your arrival, residence permit and proof of accommodation .After reading through your contract of employment, if you agree to work on our contract terms of employment, kindly send us the following documents as demanded in your contract.

- A signed copy of your employment contract
- A copy of your proof of accommodation
- Scanned copy of the index page of your passport

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

QUESTIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED BY NEWLY RECRUITED EMPLOYEES AND ANSWERS

Your employment is based on our contract terms and policies. Your acceptance to this job offer therefore means that you will fulfill all the terms,conditions and requirements of the contract, We have put together some questions frequently asked by newly recruited employees and their answers. You may have similar questions, so kindly read through the questions and answers carefully for better understanding.The answer proceeds each question.

1-.How long have I been allowed to process and send the 3 documents demanded by the company?

You have been given 10 working days to process and send us the 3 documents above. However, it will be to your advantage if you can process and send us the 3 documents in less than 10 days. The earlier we send your file over to you the faster you travel.

2-. What are the procedures and stages to travel to the job site in Cameroon?

First, you have to process and send to us the 3 documents mentioned in your contract of employment. Once we have these 3 documents, we will proceed to the various ministries and start procuring the necessary paper work (Authenticated letter and contract of employment, Work permit, residence Permit, Insurance document, travel consent document, Employment invitation letter from the company, sample forms for visa application and all other documents related to your employment). Once we have processed all the legal paperwork, we will send them over to you in a File through a courier agency (DHL),

When you receive your documents, you will proceed to the embassy and apply for your Visa. Once your visa has been issued, kindly send us a scanned copy of the Visa page. We will proceed to pay your flight and send you the flight ticket. Once you receive your flight ticket, you are ready to travel. Make sure you understand these stages

3-. How can I communicate with a company administrator at the job site?

Submit all your inquiries to your employer W.Towell who is already at the job site in Cameroon, making all the necessary arrangements to welcome and receive you. We will get feedback from him.

Name of administrator: W. Towell

Any other information you need regarding the company is found on the company website.

4-. Why have I been assigned the responsibility of securing my first month of accommodation?

You have been assigned this responsibility for 3 main reasons .

First, so that you can acquire a proof of accommodation for your residence permit.

Secondly, the company already has a lot of responsibilities on your application. Expenses for the processing of your documents, your flight ticket, transportation from the airport to the facility where you will be staying during your one month of training and so many others.

Lastly, as a test factor.This is your only responsibility that has been assigned to you and it will serve as a sign of your willingness and acceptance to work with Sichuan Road & Bridge Group Co Ltd . If you are not willing to perform this responsibility, inform the company early enough so that we will give this vacancy to another job applicant who is willing and ready for it. As an employee of this reputable company we expect you to be conscious of your responsibilities! The company will eventually offer you free accommodation in the company residential area after one month of work

5-. Please explain to me better the proof of accommodation document.

The proof of accommodation is a prerequisite for your residence permit. The proof of accommodation document must be presented to the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development for the issue of a residence permit. The proof of accommodation can be gotten from any state recognized lodging facility (Hotel, Motel, Guest-House,) after booking and paying for a place to stay in their facility, the facility will issue you the proof of accommodation document, which you will send to the company for proceeding.

6-. If I have to travel with my family of 4 people, does the company provide accommodation suitable enough to contain us? What are the services provided in the company residential houses?

The company residential area has houses of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms suitable to host large families. The company houses also makes provision for heating, laundry, garbage, transportation and lots more to ensure maximum comfort for the employee.

7-.I am not familiar with the country Cameroon. Kindly recommend to me a suitable lodging facility and give me directions on how to make a reservation to obtain the proof of accommodation.

For all incoming employees, we recommend,The Guest House Of Douala Specifically the branch located at the job site in Douala . They are the closest lodging facility to the job site, and they have numerous advantages suitable for employees of all cultures. Their conditions for accommodation are relatively encouraging. Contact them, and make reservations (booking and paying) for your 1 month accommodation. When you have booked and paid for your accommodation in their facility, they will issue you a Legal proof of accommodation document, which you will send to us, for the processing of your Residence Permit and VISA . Their address is stated below

For your housing, kindly contact The Guest House Of Douala using their address below

Name of lodging facility: The Guest House Of Douala
Address/Location: Ange Raphael BP 1367 Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Phone Number: +237654730865
Email address: guesthouseofdouala1@protonmail.ch

All newly recruited employees of Sichuan Road & Bridge Group currently lodge in The Guest House Of Douala , and you will join your co-workers when you arrive. The company buses have been instructed to transport you from The Guest House Of Douala to the job site, and back to the Guest House after work so that you do not spend extra for transportation. This also saves time and avoids lateness to work.

Note: There is no legal document associated with booking.com. The Company and the State do not accept booking.com reservations. Do not send us any document obtained from booking.com

8-.My English Language power is not very strong, that is less than 60%.Will this be a problem for communication at the job site?

Definitely not. Construction is a discipline and like every other discipline, it has its own language. What is important is that you perform your assigned tasks appropriately and professionally. Secondly, as an employee the company encourages you to be flexible and use this opportunity to perfect your language skills in both English and French as Cameroon is a bilingual country.
If you have any other worries, do not hesitate to ask. Our dedicated team is available to provide you with clarification and necessary information. We wish you the best while looking forward to welcoming you into our working regime. do our best to make your arrival quicker.

Best Regards
Sichuan Road & Bridge Group Co Ltd
Address: 12 Jiuxing Avenue, Hi-tech District Chengdu, 610000 China
Phone: 86-28-8508-8879
Fax: 86-28-8506-3076
Web url: scrbg.com
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by funshint(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2021
Teejayblikzzy:
Had it been it's naija overhere you've been offered the employment i for say my brother.

Beware of kiddnapper nd ritualist

but since it is outside naija i will say congratulation
So you think these people dont have networks in other countries. Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2021
did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by rosy1992(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2021
Scam
Re: Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon by Lewisdinho(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2021
IT'S SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Better Job In 2018? / Vacancy With Icsl / Info.nigeriacustomservice@mail.ru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.