Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Lagos City Mall At Onikan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lagos City Mall At Onikan (14935 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by luridguy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2006
Have you guys been to the new city mall in Onikan? It's beside the Tafawa Balewa Square and just opposite the Muson Centre

It's really big and nice - in fact, I am posting this topic from their cyber-cafe really high tech. Although not all the shops are open, in a few months the place will be fully operational.

But guess how much for browsing? 250 naira for one hour! I really feel things are generally to expensive for a city mall but apart from that it's realy cool and there is a cinema that shows the latest movies.
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by Eastcoast(f): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2006
can u post the picture of the mall. wow. naija is really moving forward lil by lil
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by miky(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2006
abeg post tire
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by Seun(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2006
What's the name of the mall, anyway? Is it simply City Mall? Send us pictures, thanks!
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by shockreaction(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2006
Heh, it's just a 3-minute walk from my office. I have to walk past it every weekday...
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by luridguy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2006
ill try get a picture of it today its really nice
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by kuch(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2006
The new mall is a nice place,my concern is how they are going to provide enough car packing space around that place.
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by gentleaura(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2006
me I would love to see pics of the place or the weblink if they have one....Naija is moving places but sadly bird flu is around there!!
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by luridguy(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2006
i do not seem to be able to find any picture of the mall on the net i might have to go take it myself and yea the packing space is not that big and would be a problem when the palce gets into full swing
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by miky(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2006
what of piksho
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by dblock(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2007
Ahhhhh, I am a fan of retail developments wink

City Mall Pic

Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by Gamine(f): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2007
im sorry for this mall sha, no one goes there
but its nice really nice and very expensive too!
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by fellybabe(f): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2007
@ gamine or anybody in the house, pls do u have any idea how much it will cost to have awedding reception party . let say from afteroon to evening
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by fellybabe(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2007
oh a mall

i mean muson center onikan. it's just opposite the lag city mall
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by Christino(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2007
There's a hall @ d top of the city mall, but i'm sure it's going to be quite expensive too. The Mall is standard and world class in terms of equipment. The stores are okay too, in fact many Shops at Palm's have an outlet at City Mall as well. The ATM works fine too and the escalators are ever okay, and the gents, tight!

The POS machines work well so there's a common ground for equity with Palm's except for the availability of goods and services and location. Infact on a busy lagos day, you could spend as much as 1 hour driving from City Mall to Shoprite, why not save yourself the stress and stop at City? Besides, getting out of Game is real wahala nowadays. wink
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by naijacutee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2007
I can't wait to get to Naija!!!
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by Constantin: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2007
Let´s hope that Nigeria´s mall revolution starts now, it is long overdue and some countries are already laughing at us, Nigeria is the sixth largest oil producer of the world and modern retail is still in its infancy. So go Lagos , gooooo! Move ahead and show the world that Nigeria is an African lion´s economy that shouldn´t hide itself from the worldsmiley

Anyone has photos from the mall inside?
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by otoidea(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2007
@naijacutee wen u comin over?? i cud give ya a grand tour wink
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by phoenixman: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2007
Constantin:

Let´s hope that Nigeria´s mall revolution starts now, it is long overdue and some countries are already laughing at us, Nigeria is the sixth largest oil producer of the world and modern retail is still in its infancy. So go Lagos , gooooo! Move ahead and show the world that Nigeria is an African lion´s economy that shouldn´t hide itself from the worldsmiley

Anyone has photos from the mall inside?
i like this comment. smaller countries with less resource have more impressive malls. no disrespect.
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by vickybabe(f): 3:08am On Jan 29, 2007
nigeria has a mall,
we doin it big
damn i need to go down der
in a quick min
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by dblock(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2007
The Abuja Developments will be better though wink
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by daprince: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2007
With all the lifts and escalators, whatz gonna happen when NEPA (or na PHCN dem dey call am now) perform their magic? I'm glad for naija sha, at least we too go get our own small version of MOA. Go go go shorty,
By the way dude (@ topic), why did u spend 250 bucks browsing there if u could get it at a cheaper rate elsewhere? Abi u just wan get a feel of wetin the mall be? LOL.
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by Seun(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2007
No serious business depends on NEPA these days. We depend on generators instead!
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by dennylove(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2007
DAPRINCE,you suppose know say this na STRICTLY BUSINESS.no be by force to browse 250 per hour,you know how much? them dey collect for COOL CAFE?@victoria island.
although, lagos city shopping mall na the place to be.make nairalander go PATRONISE THEM cheesy grin cheesy
check it out.
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by debosky(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2007
well their cinema's aren't all that, I went there in sept '05 when i was in naija, and compared to silverbird? they're pretty mediocre

they don't really have a good movie selection either. But that was over a year ago sha, hope they've improved now
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by daprince: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2007
How much dem dey collect for cool cafe, and wetin dem dey offer?
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by GNature(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2007
@dblock

Thanks for the picture cool

Does anyone know which of these two is better : City Mall, Onikan OR Palms Mall, Lekki ?
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by babasin(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2007
so is the national museum still there? is that not opposite the Muson center? what about the traffic, still crazy
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by debosky(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2007
The Palms is definitely better, and much bigger too, it wasn't finished last time i was there, but from eye-witness accounts, its a better mall

more parking, more shops, better lay-out, etc
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by edmondo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2007
the palms is better than city mall.
@babasin,museum is still there,
do u know that museum now wear a new look?
men go check it out!
piss out!
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2007
I hope so, its been over 12yrs since i enter that museum, ah! those days of fine-art excursions smiley

@ edmondo so you live in sabo? thats my old 'hood man, whats poppin in that area?
Re: The Lagos City Mall At Onikan by dblock(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2007
Any more pics? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallen Tanker In Maiduguri: Youths Scoop Fuel (photos) / Lagos-Ibadan Train: NRC Spends More On Diesel Daily, Running At A Loss / Safe Hotels Near Lagos Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.