Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija (632 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by SoPaid: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Exclusive from Tiz Naija
@tiznaija

Visit
https://www.tiznaija.com FOR MORE

READ MORE http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/04/stay-single-fornicate-in-peaceyou-are.html

Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by Opak001(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
we game ooo, the future is we-men
Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by felixzo1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
being single is hard too, good companionship from a wonderful spouse is the best feeling ever

2 Likes

Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
You be real gee!
felixzo1:
being single is hard too, good companionship from a wonderful spouse is the best feeling ever
I hate to say this, every young man dating a girl and she acts like you are the father, dust your boot and walk. Real Gee’s date one girl and Marry Same girl without questioning.
NB: Nothing like same soup to taste another soup. If you know why G took a rib from man to form eve it means as a man if you get same weight as G (bucks up)u can transform your spouse to that figure 8 or Big Fat size. Ur choices cos these women are endowed naturally and transformation is easy and fast.
Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by EasternActivist: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Check wellah she must have been a divorcee grin

To even find good wife these days come hard o.
Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
SoPaid:

A Nigerian Slay Queen who is identified as kween_B on her Twitter handle has come out to advise ladies, Men and Women who are not yet married to stay single instead of getting into a bondage with their eyes wide open because of what people would say.
Kween_B who vowed that she will never be married because she doesn't want to be under the control of any man said that the reason why she is advising her followers on this issue is to open their eyes to see the foolishness in getting married, especially as a single girl.

In her own words:

"If you stay Single, you can fornicate with anybody in peace without having any guilty conscience about cheating on your spouse."

She went further to say that marriage is overrated, it pays to be married especially as a woman, but most of you seems to be blinded to the truth. If you must give birth, get a person you like, get pregnant for him, don't make him know he is the father of your baby, give birth, train your child and live happy, she said.

The moment you get married as a lady, you have automatically become a slave to your husband, who will Lord over you and your affairs for life.

You can't go where you want to go, can't hang around with friends, you will always be in the Kitchen and sometimes you will be watching his clothes while he still has his freedom to do whatever he wants even after marrying you.

As a Man, the moment you also get married, you are literally under the control of your wife. You won't be able to do what you can do when you were single.

I'm using this medium to call on people who thinks marriage is everything to actually think twice before saying "I do" to that man or woman, she added
After leading people astray, these same idiots will repent and start preaching the gospel. Meanwhile many of those they led into the pit will never be able to come out. God is indeed merciful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by MrToothBrush: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ishilove:

After leading people astray, these same idiots will repent and start preaching the gospel. Meanwhile many of those they led into the pit will never be able to come out. God is indeed merciful

Reminds me of Linda Ikeji. She led so many young ladies astray saying men wasn't needed. But somehow she has a child now and currently working on another

1 Like

Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrToothBrush:

Reminds me of Linda Ikeji. She led so many young ladies astray saying men wasn't needed. But somehow she has a child now and currently working on another
That's a very solid example.
Re: Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija by BigBills: 3:01am On Apr 25, 2021
That girl no get sense, I swear �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul, I Am Depressed / This Is It.. / Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.