Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Appeal To The Nairaland User - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appeal To The Nairaland User (145 Views)

Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To The Nairaland User by adamsbaba1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Appeal to the general public to come to my aids through financial support for my health condition that is getting worse daily, which needs an urgent attention for further treatment, when it was first diagnosed I was told that it's call nasal polyps, which I don't know what it's turning to at the moment, as at now l can't breath through my nose except from the mouth and with throughout daily headache that is also affecting my eyes and preventing me from carry out my daily artisan job. (for contact:-08159063538
For little token
Adams Shuaib
Eco Bank

(1) (Reply)

Sars-cov-2 Was Already Spreading In France In Late December 2019 / Buy Tibetan Singing Bowl / Do I Need A Mask Outdoors? CDC Says Certain Activities Are Safe For Fully Vaccin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.