Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,466 members, 7,854,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Appeal To Well Meaning Full Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appeal To Well Meaning Full Nigeria (135 Views)

A Dying Student Needs Assistance From Well Meaning Nigerians / Suspension Of Industrial Action: NARD To Appeal Court Ruling / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Well Meaning Full Nigeria by adamsbaba1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Appeal to the general public to come to my aids through financial support for my health condition that is getting worse daily, which needs an urgent attention for further treatment, when it was first diagnosed I was told that it's call nasal polyps, which I don't know what it's turning to at the moment, as at now l can't breath through my nose except from the mouth and with throughout daily headache that is also affecting my eyes and preventing me from carry out my daily artisan job.(for contact info:- 08159063538
For little token
Adams Shuaib
Eco Bank

Re: Appeal To Well Meaning Full Nigeria by ahnie: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
problems full this world Sha.
Re: Appeal To Well Meaning Full Nigeria by ahnie: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
u created this account since 2018 and your first intro is to post these.

seems you guys open accounts just for these purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Primehood Estates / Some Young Americans Are Hesitant About Getting A Covid-19 Shot. Here's Why That / Quarantine Act May Usurp Ncdc’s Role, Health Minister Alerts Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.