Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' (64963 Views)

Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Gentew(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Fulani man did a good act this time...

I tell you....
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by buchai: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
With these informations any Igbo person they named whether truth or not truth is already in trouble, let no-one be falsely accused.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-we-beheaded-businessman-whose-wife-raised-only-n40000-out-of-n5m-ransom-suspected-kidnapper/%3famp
fictitious story line. They are trying to tell us that the fulanis are nice. Those going to the mosque and those captured are all the same. All of una na fulanis and enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by frog12: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
they should just HANG these criminals.
do what filipino president dey do to drug dealers.

I mean they behead the man!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Hajikay(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
These terrorists and Thier cruel vicious religion.

Always thinking of the slightest opportunity to decapitate "kafir" with cutlass.

The co Igbo man who brought the job is also a Muslim abi .. you are a bigot
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by LegalWolf: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
These terrorists and Thier cruel vicious religion.

Always thinking of the slightest opportunity to decapitate "kafir" with cutlass.

If we call you an idiot now, they will say we are wicked. Just look at you? Who gave them the job, is it not an unnamed christian ibo man? who reported to the police? is it not muslim fulanis?

Use your head bro.

At the end of the day, Nigeria will screw your ESN and NK will commit suicide from frustration.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by PervertProphet: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-we-beheaded-businessman-whose-wife-raised-only-n40000-out-of-n5m-ransom-suspected-kidnapper/%3famp

I am gradually coming to the conclusion that one now needs serious weapons against these evil lazy men who hide under the excuse of poverty to hurt their fellow men. To think that it was even his tribesmen who hurt him. This is why I don't allow people close to me. The government needs to make it possible for good hardworking people to have access to good weapons to defend themselves since we are seriously underpoliced.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by tungamaje: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Godada:
What I don't get is that the man was abducted November 2019 and we are getting this gist now.

Thank you very much for this observation. Something happened in 2019 and you are reporting it now.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Platony(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
layzie:
So even after arrest and grilling by police, the supposed 'mastermind from the east' remained unnamed? He came to u guys with the victims info, so u knew each other, not like he met some random people to carry out a kidnap. And what about his phone number?
And after trekking for long in the bush, u still carried the butchered corpse in wheel barrow out of the bush?
The story get plenty k leg abeg.

No mind dem. undecided
The person dat arranged the kidnap hasn't been known.
Abi d kidnappers no know the person wey give dem d job??
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by AreaFada2: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

I don't know. I'm jst saying.
Most people as soon as de get married dey don't help dere siblings especially de guys. It's natural
Well, when you marry your expenses increase right away but your income does not rise accordingly. I would expect even single people to know that.
The primary responsibility is now to his immediate family. If not for lack of planning by we Africans, a man just beginning his family life in late 20s to mid 30s should not be carrying extended family wahala on his head too. We should breed as we can care for.

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Dayvidblue: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
tit:
They kidnapped the man, drove away with okada, and trekked for miles into the forest.
They killed and butchered the man inside the forest.
Then carried the remains in a wheelbarrow into town where some good Fulani men going to mosque in the morning saw them.
I guess this is before dawn, but the Fulani men still recognized them!!!

Aswear

E get as this story be.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by soojar(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
sinkhole:
So all Fulanis must necessarily be evil?
What of the Igbo man that initiated the whole business? So, can we now say that all Igbos are evil minded now?

I never said all fulanis are evil, it's the government that is trying so hard to make us believe all fulani are saints by telling us this tale by the moonlight

You sef reason am na, abductors do wahala carry their victim inside bush trekking for hours, only for them to kill the victim and start transporting the body parts from the forest back to the town where "fulanis" going to mosque saw them. The question is, dem wan go sell the body parts to aboki for suya?
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by sinkhole: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
soojar:

I never said all fulanis are evil, it's the government that is trying so hard to make us believe all fulani are saints by telling us this tale by the moonlight

You sef reason am na, abductors do wahala carry their victim inside bush trekking for hours, only for them to kill the victim and start transporting the body parts from the forest back to the town where "fulanis" going to mosque saw them. The question is, dem wan go sell the body parts to aboki for suya?
I quite understand your view.
I think the reporter messed up the report.
I am in Lafia and that place, Bukan Koto, is very close to the Federal University and I don't think there is any thick forest in that area at all, some of the places could be very remote and very sparsely populated though!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Slurity(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
You have 2 wife's and 8 children, how will life be easy for you? Muslim doctrine creating problem for Nigeria since yesterday
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by PoshTraveler: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Igbos are heartless
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by vickydevoka(m): 3:35am On Apr 26, 2021
AreaFada2:

Well, when you marry your expenses increase right away but your income does not rise accordingly. I would expect even single people to know that.
The primary responsibility is now to his immediate family. If not for lack of planning by we Africans, a man just beginning his family life in late 20s to mid 30s should not be carrying extended family wahala on his head too. We should breed as we can care for.

Exactly.

Some people are naturally wicked.

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Unrated900(m): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2021
crackhouse:
Is the wife part of them?

Can’t you read
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by UwaMmebii(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
divineappo:
I was thinking same

The wife might know something.

Kidnappers called the wife asking for #40m, and wifey could open her mouth and say she has only #40k, when we know that ATM withdrawal is more than #40k

Truth is, there was no burning desire by the wife, to rescue her husband.

I suspect she arranged the kidnap via someone else, and actually wanted them to kill the husband. She deliberately mentioned #40k in order to provoke the kidnappers, she could av mentioned a better reasonable figure

This life sha

If this thing u type here is truth then some women are something else
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by divineappo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
UwaMmebii:

If this thing u type here is truth then some women are something else
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.