Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! (526 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Business Ideas Urgently Needed / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Fedupman: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please I have a million Naira now,I have hustle more to make my 700k 1million, please which business can I start with please!!!

Awon crypto back off!!!
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Fedupman:
Please I have a million Naira now,I have hustle more to make my 700k 1million, please which business can I start with please!!!

Awon crypto back off!!!

Try Rice business
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Chizillar1(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2021
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time

Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by velvetpat: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Have you thought about venturing into any online business, the surprising thing is the Capital is less and ROI is really high once you develop the right strategy for the right audience.

Here's a guide that I read last year which was very insightful on my online business journey https://quest.ng/the-complete-guide-to-starting-an-online-business-in-2021/
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by maureensylvia(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can never go wrong with Foodstuffs.
Buy from North here at cheaper rate and maximize your profit.

Check out my signature. Click on the link for more info
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chair man abeg do me airtel card nah I'm into freelancing but nepa wahala don allow my megabyte waste. Pls i will appreciate am not asking for money i just need some megabyte pls.
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Ifebaby16(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
@poster: If you're male, you leave in Lagos and have good computer skills, contact me. You won't regret it.
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
ashawo joint and bar.
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Financecash: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Start an e magazine business
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by birahomes(f): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you don't mind.. I can help you turn your 1m to 1.3m in 180 days.. Here's how

THINKING ABOUT HOW YOU CAN MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS AND MAKE AS MUCH AS 30% ROI WITHIN 180 DAYS?

AYHOMES INVESTMENT LIMITED HAS THE PERFECT SHORT TERM INVESTMENT PLAN FOR YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO:

*THE BUY BACK INVESTMENT PLAN ON KINGS’ DOMINION ESTATE NOW*

Buy land from AyHomes Investment Limited and have it bought back from you after *180 days* with as much as *30% profit*

Invest *N500k* on 300sqm of land and get *625k* after 180 days (25% interest)

Invest *N1m* on 600sqm of land and get *1.3m* after 180 days (30% interest)

*THE PROCESS*
1. Tell us the capital you intend to invest with
2. You get the form for the no of plots your money can cover for investment
3. You fill the form
4. Make payment to AyHomes Investment Limited
5. You get the following documents as evidence for your investment.

� Payment Receipts
� Acknowledgement letter
� Contract of Investment with plots from our estate worth the value of clients investment.
� Post dated cheque carrying the Amount you invested plus the return on investment (profit).

After 180 days of your investment, you get the amount you invested plus the profit promised and we retrieve our documents given to you as a sign of contract delivered.

For more inquiry call/text- +2349076190819

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY

1 Share

Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by heartbraker(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2021
Fedupman:

Awon crypto back off!!!
baba if u really mean business just go into agriculture dat ur 1million can turn 20million in 6month if u av a gud strategy
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Baabu320: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2021
heartbraker:
baba if u really mean business just go into agriculture dat ur 1million can turn 20million in 6month if u av a gud strategy

Interested in The agriculture business but don’t know how to start can you give me a lead
Re: I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! by Optimist59: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fedupman:

Awon crypto back off!!!
chat me, I can help with idea

(1) (Reply)

. / Hi Nl / The United Nations Economic Commission For Africa Grant Awards $25,000 ( Apply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.