Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Promote Your Song With Zero Naira. ( DIY Promotion) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Promote Your Song With Zero Naira. ( DIY Promotion) (242 Views)

Earn In Dollar$ : How To Start A Simple Online Business With Zero Naira Today !! / How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process / Invest With Zero Naira And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Song With Zero Naira. ( DIY Promotion) by Geetrendpr: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Open a Instagram account
Open a twitter account
Open a Facebook page
Open a YouTube channel
Open a sound cloud
Open an audio mack account
Mix your song on Mix cloud

create a for your profile
Write a lot of article for yourself

All this will cost you nothing on your mobile device

How do you now convert this to money or fame that can fetch you money.

Simple step

When you create an Instagram account.

Find your favorite niche and real page for engagement.

On notification for those big account. Drop an engagement with reasonable contribution. You will be know with your choice of word and best best, use a line in one of your song.

Do this same for twitter and Facebook. Look at a very great engaging YouTube channel on YouTube. Try this for 27 to 30 days to meet up with YouTube partnership.

YouTube
To make money on YouTube you need 1,000 subscriber and 4000 watch hour
If you meet this requirements you will make a lot of money from YouTube

Instagram

Try to build a fan base from your nice video content and you can best print the impression of up coming artist.

Human on Instagram interact beat with raw talent from hood,
They interact with rich and famous
They also best relate with a sexy good looking women.

Twitter

The most intelligent social platform and home of cruise. If you can try to create a content around your song. It will definitely trend
How to set a trend on twitter

Get 1000 RT with a highly engaging debate
25 account to help you tweet at once with nothing less than 10 RT within 30seconds and let it repeat it self for 40 cycle your name or hatchtag or word will trend on twitter there by this cost you no money

Lastly you have a WhatsApp

Create a good video with funny meme and your song sound track with just one verse

Let 30 of your friends that have over 400 to 1000 status viewer repost for you

Doing this for just 27 to 30 days will get you fame without any budget

I would had drop the other strategy but I will keep this for recommendation and anybody that can check me out on zero seven zero three zero five two eight two nine two

I also sell Instagram account with huge followers, I sell all type of social media account

I can handle all the above for you but your budget with determine how long how the impression with engagement we will target for you.

You can also do it yourself
Re: Promote Your Song With Zero Naira. ( DIY Promotion) by davirossi(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2021
Drop your WhatsApp number let's talk more
Re: Promote Your Song With Zero Naira. ( DIY Promotion) by Geetrendpr: 9:22am On May 06, 2022
/+2347030528292
In case you need to talk

(1) (Reply)

Good Blood Sugar Control In Gestational Diabetes / Family Cries For Help As 60 Year-old Man Got Missing From Work / I Think I Bought The Worst Samsung Phone Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.