Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother (1267 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni's Billionaire Concert In London / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by elizabeth24: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
A Twitter user has expressed how happy he is for getting a "yes" from his girlfriend who initially turned down his proposal because she thought she hadn't forgiven her for sleeping with her brother.

@PapaBareLaFlare said the trauma of getting to know that his girlfriend slept with his brother cleared off after he stayed in a mental facility for one month. He added that he is glad that they can grow together so true love can win.

While sharing the news, He tweeted;

She finally said yes! I was heartbroken the first time she said no but I knew she thought I hadn’t forgiven her for sleeping with my brother. But that trauma was cleared when I stayed at the mental facility for a month. Glad we can grow together so true love can win.
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-who-slept-with-his-brother.html

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by Enoch07: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
"coffee: BoboTheFool" this says a lot

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
The baba wey do the thing for her..sabi am work.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by Realist1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Really! You don't mean it shocked. The girl get luck say her identity is unknown she for cut soap for a lot of our chicks. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by majamajic(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by SportsHD: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
They're lesbians.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by Theboy21: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
This man should save a lot of money for DNA test cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by folabayo(f): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Love is sweet grin
Hope she won't go bck to ur bro sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by Netanya(f): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Years after the wedding , don't come back shedding premium tears 'cos you surely had the chance to leave.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by ikennamadu1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
e sure me say this guy is up to something .
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
JIUJIU GET LEVELS......signing out
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by Biglittlelois(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
The guy is in love, pure love, he is capable of endurance in marriage which is very rare for a man, very refreshing grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by bestabigaelever(f): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
It finally made sense when I saw " I stayed at the mental facility for a month"
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by ictjobber: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
This one has taken Simping to another level
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by ixotay77672: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
folabayo:
Love is sweet grin
Hope she won't go bck to ur bro sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by tydi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The guy is in love, pure love, he is capable of endurance in marriage which is very rare for a man, very refreshing grin

I’m certain you popped a pill before you typed that on your keyboard
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by Reelz: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother by bejawik207(f): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
donbachi:
The baba wey do the thing for her..sabi am work.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Dre Ordered To Pay Ex-wife Nicole Young N151M Monthly In Spousal Support / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video / 'my Mom Can Actually Pass For My Kid Sister!' - Anita Asuoha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.