Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Should I Quit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Quit? (352 Views)

Should I Quit My Teaching Job? Advice Needed / Help! How Can I Quit Smoking Weed? / I Wasn't Sacked. I Quit!':british Airways Stewardess'fired'over Racist Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit? by Casinger(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been driving Keke for couples of years now in Ibadan, I am thinking of how to opt out, buy a car and go for Uber/Bolt.

A sound TVS Keke makes 7,000 profit naira daily and 35,000 naira profit weekly, from 7:00am-evening Non-stop in Ibadan, after fuel and feeding.

Note: This is very stressful and tiring, as you have to drive under the scorching sun, shouting for passengers, customer's attitude etc.

I am pondering over buying a new Keke, but since the current cost price of Keke is now 850,000 naira excluding plate number and other necessary documentations (maybe 20,000 naira making it 870,000 naira), I am thinking of buying a car and partnering with Uber/Bolt.

Please, if you're Uber/Bolt full time Driver, how much can one make in Ibadan on a daily and weekly basis?

Can the profit cater for the maintenance of the vehicle?

Should I quit Keke and go for Uber/Bolt?

Alots of questions on my mind.!
Re: Should I Quit? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Uber na location matter.

Useless you're gonna relocate to grade A places.....if not, buy new keke and continue your hustle.

But this life no balance o, keke man dey make some graduates salary under 1 week shocked

Buhari why angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Animal Is This? / OPINION, Forensic Audit: A Test Of Buhari's Integrity / Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.