Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) (46705 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by envoymedia: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Obianuju Catherine Udeh, professionally known as DJ Switch, took to her instagram handle to celebrate her birthday today 25th April, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a video in which she appreciated her fans for celebrating with her, she wrote;

"+1 today all I feel is gratitude. Thank you all so much for your messages! Thank you... I know I may not reach all but I am grateful for your love, support and prayers. Enjoy your day guys... We moooove"
https://www.instagram.com/p/COFxXY9Aw7i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0L__08R_U

DJ Switch, who was among the #EndSARS protesters, streamed live the purported shooting at the Lekki tollgate plaza in Lagos.

It was reported that the Canadian authority granted asylum to the disk jockey after she reportedly went on exile as she alleged threats to her life from Nigeria Federal Government for her role during the #EndSARS protest.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Duru9(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday gallant lady
Fearless lady
Youth hero

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by ibechris(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fine girl with brain...

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idiot, come give us Imo killings statistics!
DJ switch ko, DJ socket ni.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Duru9:
Happy birthday gallant lady
Fearless lady
Youth hero
Fearless but fled to USA?
Na brave, no be fearless!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by hipiti9919: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Cutezt(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dj Switch - Super Switch..

The Buhari/Tinubu/Sanwo-olu tormentor

I am not a fan of bbnaija at all, but your bbnaija mix for last year was something else and I long to hear you play again, let this empty skulled vegetable leave there first.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Philipponzaghi: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

DJ Witch, the lying bitch.

She ran away to Canada just like her ancestors always do and left Lagos to burn.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by patoballistic: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Birthday to her.

Just like one day we all will be celebrated too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Jamesbally: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
See this IPOB TERRORIST, God will punish u for the lies and PROPAGANDA you create during the EndSARS protest.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday dear
Those cowards Insulting her can't be half as bold she is even on top the suffering and smiling.
you are a rare kind

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Endsars don make this one blow

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Chyma231(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=101121495]Idiot, come give us Imo killings statistics!
DJ switch ko, DJ socket ni.[ You be Fool !!!!]

7 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by President99: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hope you've reported the massacre at the USA Capitol hill to Canada!

13 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy
pepperdemzombie:
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by divineappo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Fearless but fled to USA?
Na brave, no be fearless!
"he who fights and run away, leave to fight another day"

Even in military warfare, there is always a time to retreat and regroup

Just like your monicker, u are a zombie, so u can't understand these things

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Adonis86(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
I heard she's a lesbian

10 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by GreenWire(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
happy birthday to her.. we both shared the same birth month

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Matured lesbo wey no wan marry. Then suddenly found a voice in endsars. She wanted to overthrow a president. How she managed to be carrying bodies and dumping in front of the soldiers under heavy AK47 gunfire remains a mystery to me. Happy birthday to you sha. Enjoy Canada

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by fellowbeing(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't understand how nairaland and seun allow hate speech on this platform. I dey shake my head at comments.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by shegzhkn: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lie Mohammed nightmare grin

'And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by dododawa1: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
IPOB like anything JAPA method

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
I will miss seeing her on BBNaija. Now na international DJ don turn her hustle. She should fatten up from the blistering cold and surplus oyibo diet.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by tayolove12(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I hope buhari normally pay you very well for all this stupid comment small brain you no get

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by AfroKnight: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
DjSwitchaholic my hero.

Switch the Bold.

Switch the fierce.

Scourge of the inept leaders of Nigeria.

A Pennant of justice

A beacon.

The wicked people in Nigerian government and their idîotic doomed supporters will not snuff out your flame. They will not silence your music.

May your days be prosperous on planet earth.

Happy birthday.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
You are one of our heroe, happy birthday to you DJ SWITCH. Don't mind what those suffering and smiling 30k n-power zombies are saying.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Netanya(f): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
fellowbeing:
I don't understand how nairaland and seun allow hate speech on this platform. I dey shake my head at comments.
You are not the only one thinking about this. The comments are getting disheartening this days

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Breaking! Anuku Is Dead (nollywood News) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.