Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me (4058 Views)

WITHDRAW From PERMANENTLY LIMITED PAYPAL ACCOUNT of 180 DAYS / Top Secret: How I Made N3m Via Land Investment In Short Period. E Shock Me!!! / You Don't Need Forsage To Earn 33.3 Ethereum In 180 Days... Smatrix Is The Way!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 11:20am On May 24, 2021
For years and years to come, the only investment that won't go "DIP" � remains real estate, because it is natural and its need is unending.

I come in peace �️ to tell you it's time to break that jinx of objecting to a life-changing opportunity of owning a piece of property, that would fetch you nothing less than 300% Return on investment with 3 to 5 years.

It's time to channel your loose funds to the right investment channel like real estate. And you don't want to miss out! Due to the enormous activities and developments on all our properties, I'm pleased to inform all existing customers who had bought any of our properties in the past few months or years, that on the 1st of June, 2021, their investment will be witnessing an increase in value � as a lot of development has begun on all our properties.

If you're interested in owning a property today, the best time for you to invest is now, as this would affect the value � of our properties.

Call/Chat me on +2349076190819 .... to secure your plot now!
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 11:28pm On May 25, 2021
These estate is beautifully designed to deliver modern technology and natural serenity in a seamless marriage, proposed to redefine estate living standards.
The state of the art facilities in this ultra modern gated and secure community will ensure a home-indeed feeling for residents, with high level security that guarantees peace of mind to its residents.
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2021
The land you looked at today and wanted to think about it until tomorrow, may be the same land someone looked yesterday and will buy today
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2021
Looking to own an investment property that will double its current worth in minimum 6 calendar months? then you should buy into this estate land.
its 100% dry and flat
title is freehold
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2021
Hello investors
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by 9jajoseph: 2:50am On May 29, 2021
Website pls
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 9:13am On May 29, 2021
9jajoseph:
Website pls

Www.alip.ng

You can as well chat me up on 09076190819 for more info
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
owning a home is a keystone of wealth both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2021
Are you still thinking and contemplating on how to pay for that your choice property?

Here is a painful truth;;; Someone has or is about to go make a deposit for that property.

Here is a Consolation: You can become that person by taking action right away.

Properties are fast Selling out and you don't want to keep being on that wish state.

If the biggest Refinery in Africa and The First Free Trade Zone In Nigeria is strongly taking shape in an Area, what are you still doing?

Are you Criticising, Scared, In doubt, Complaining?

Be Wise and Wake up. Millions are been invested in Ibeju Lekki and those Millions will become Trillions and more in the nearest future.

Sow Into that vision today, so you can Harvest with the smart and wise ones in future during Harvest Time

Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by Ekitibiased(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2021
I sold more than £40,000 in less than 5 months on Amazon UK, also did more than £10k on eBay which I was even casual with. I am replicating the same now in Nigeria.

Important to say I had no prior business experience at all,my trainer picked me up and showed me the way and then I didn't just surprise him. He became proud of my efforts and success.

I am not saying to impress......calvin_stores on Instagram is my page. I just quit my salary job to FOCUS on it, I am a health professional not just any but a Medical doctor.

I am travelled and exposed and have lots of skills to offer. I love my job and have literally worked for free severally to gain experience.

I am professional with my healthcare job, but I just don't expect money from it. My skills will make me smile to the bank.

All my Amazon UK sales were dropshipping, I never saw what I was selling and I never told what I sold either .....When I see products I sell by chance in a store, I smile like a kid.

Mentoring is key, my trainer is among the top 5,000 sellers on Amazon in the world and he is UK based. With drop shipping I still sell to customers abroad. Getting the right and true information is profitable
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 12:57pm On May 31, 2021
We are equipped with the best management professionals, committed to its clients with its best and available services at an affordable cost
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fastest Growing Exurb of Lagos. Fastest Population Growth!
2) Industrial Hub
3) The Lagoon Factor
4)Multiple Access Root Factor
5) The Most Affordable and yet immediately habitable estate.
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Are you ready to make this commitment?

The moment you placed your heart to make a positive move, and willing to pull through irrespective of the challenges, trust me you're on the pathway to greatness!

So many smart investors we see smiling today passed through this phase.

It takes only you to make that change and take the leap, by investing in the most-talked-about estate in Ibeju Lekki Lagos

With an initial deposit , you can unlock a new portfolio of your real estate investment.

Call/Chat +2349076190819 to join the smart investors league today!
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2021
Do you know that what you call a real estate investment, is that which you don't find attractive at the moment but you can see the possibilities of turning it into a gold mine?

We've seen how rough-looking property turns into the best spot after few years, that's as a result of an "arrow eye" investment.

It's time to diversify your investment portfolio in Land investment by owning a piece of Ibeju-lekki

Smart investors have begun to own the best spot at the moment, own yours now!

Call/Chat +2349076190819 . to secure your plot(s) today!

Remember, the bush of yesterday would become a city tomorrow.
Re: How I Made 1.3m In 180 Days.. E shock me by birahomes(f): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2021
owning a home is a keystone of wealth both financial affluence and emotional security

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Main Factors Influencing Exchange Rate / MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / What's Up With StockMarketNigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.