Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Niami Or Eva - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Niami Or Eva (1284 Views)

Lights Out Video [download]- Eva Alordiah / Photo - Yung6ix In Abj With Dammykrane Skales Phenom Eva Jaywon And Solidstar / Wh Is Da 10 Best Lyricists To Eva Be In Da Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niami Or Eva by Ciaralover(f): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2006
I say Niama!!!! She is beautiful and a good Model and also got a good Attitude.!!!!! Go Niema!!!!I was happy when she won!!!!Yall Know she got a twin!!!
Re: Niami Or Eva by Eastcoast(f): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2006
i like naima but i think eva is prettier. in that season in which naima won, i don't think she really deserved it. i think katelyn ( the second girl) deserved it better.
Re: Niami Or Eva by Ciaralover(f): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2006
Eva is prettier than Niema are you serious!!!!Niema all the way and she really knows how to do the model walk!!!!That was the main reason she won!!!!!
Re: Niami Or Eva by AfricanQueen(f): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2006
I say Eva. She's prettier and she has a better personailty. Don't get me wrong I mean Niema is pretty its just that she is kind of boring which is why i don't really care for her
Re: Niami Or Eva by Free(f): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2006
Ma pick would be Eva..just cuz i like her
naima i never really liked her, on top model
she pretty though..

(1) (Reply)

Blackface / Psquare Smashing Nairobi Show / O Lordy Lord,my Eyes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.