Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Get Your Zte Mf626 Usb Modem To Work On Your Windows 7 Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Your Zte Mf626 Usb Modem To Work On Your Windows 7 Computer (7343 Views)

How To Fix a Slow or Unstable Windows 7 computer. / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Zte Mf626 Usb Modem To Work On Your Windows 7 Computer by dannywest: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
I finally got my Modem to work Yesterday so thought I should share cool .

You would need a second source of internet to get this working as you can download the drivers online (just 200kb).

1.) Install Your Modem Software as usual

2.) Connect to your Internet using the second source (I tehthered my phone to my Laptop and used it in browsing but WiFi too is OK)

3.) Click on your windows Button and search for Device Manager.

4.) If you put in your Modem, usually one Autorun Pop-Up would come out, if it does, run it or Go to "Computer " in your Menu and Run the Mtn Fastlink Icon that should show there

5.) In your Device Manager, Click modems, You should see about 4 zte modems with Yellow icons on them showing they where not properly installed.

6.) Starting from the First one, Right-Click and select upgrade driver software, Search Online.

7.) When you have updated all four, Restart Your Computer!!!

Insert Your Modem and it should work as Perfect as Brand New.

Hope its Helpful, Let me know if any part doesn't work.

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook Revolve 810 (128gb SSD/ 4gb, Corei5, Touchscreen, Backlit) / Updated Keyboard Shortcuts For Linux / How To Make Simple Animation Videos...tips,tricks & Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.