Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom (26062 Views)

Burial Of Feso Osunlalu, Slain Greenfield University Student (Photos, Videos) / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Shame on Elrufai, shame on FG, shame on Northern political elites
and shame on APC and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by ictjobber: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by adioolayi(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/eb97731e29712ee264658ee1e0427e1e/tenor.gif?itemid=4534519[/img]

This your meme...lol...It's actually not Tinubu's dance, but the man on white behind him....He jumped into the dancing mode by the waves of "Ha...Baba Tinubu is dancing, let me quickly join him, so that he will see I am his ardent supporter"....The man is a perfect example of EYE SERVICE grin

"YOU'VE CHANGED THE MEME"
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Frales6(f): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
ok na. may God help them
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by darams4all(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Where were the security operatives when most of these kidnapings take place. At least na road den go pass before den enter bush. I feel some of our security operatives are accomplices to this kidnapping business. Na that time you no go see any police or army man for road to do stop and search. Mtcheeew! Shior! Yeye country
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by airminem(f): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
It is a big slap on the security agancies. They are really helpless sad

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Brushstrokes20: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Too bad!......

Nigeria urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2021
kingthreat:
What effort has been made to rescue the students?
efforts ke. In this country, its all man for himself na when your family make history wey international body celebrate you thats when the FG go wan kolobi you as their own. #fools

3 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Charmingpet: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2021
kingthreat:
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Tetrahedron: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Tinoubou should fund their release, it will surely help with his presidential campaign
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by temitope27(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2021
me self I need fund

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Originalsly: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2021
El Rufai is right.... why negotiate with the kidnappers? That's what the FG did....and that's why kidnapping has now become a business... there is money in kidnapping when there should be death. The Police said the government is sending people.... what is the purpose of the Police? To raise ransom money is to encourage kidnapping..... pay today.... expect to pay tomorrow. This is not going to stop. When kidnappers are caught... they need to be taken to the community of the victim... the locals will know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Kubernetes: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2021
This is so sad.
But I am also very worried and angry with the Greenfield University authorities by not closing down the school temporarily when the forestry students were kidnapped. The school is situated at the outskirt of Kaduna and you left the school operational without fortifying it with armed mopol personnel.

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by orlaglobal234: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2021
How many Muslim or Hausa Fulani tribe are among of these abductees Who is fooling who Christian are the most victims of all these kidnappers/ banditry saga
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Mrsoft3(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/families-turn-to-gofundme-to-raise-ransom-for-kidnapped-kaduna-students/

Honest truth, this kidnappers will not release this children. Regardless of the amount paid. Something is very wrong somewhere and we still are not seeing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by airminem(f): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2021
mouthofThegod:
again I repeat,return the device to the owner and log out of someone else's account...It's invasion of privacy.
wink
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Coldie(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2021
I swear Buhari can't wait for 2023. This country and bad news don tire am
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2021
kingthreat:

From which people?

Hope you're not referring to Nigeria police/Military...

Cos these ones are like chickens to the kidnappers, BH, and other terrorists.
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Komu1048(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/families-turn-to-gofundme-to-raise-ransom-for-kidnapped-kaduna-students/

In as much I really sympathize with family affected but the thought of supporting this MF with my money will give me sleepless night. So that they get better weapons and kidnap more students. God please come to our rescue don't silent in this fight Omnipresent.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by anytexy: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2021
kingthreat:
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by newguy1(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Am sorry for the abducted children n family but no body should be donating for a gofundme for terrorist, it means d public now is at ransoms to a few pls what is d money d state n country been used for then..... it as no bases the family should rather go on tv radio n keep calling out the government to do something because if we start doing these to give abductors then even yahoo boiz will be using these to scam n fund themselves soon

3 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Mrsoft3(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2021
orlaglobal234:
How many Muslim or Hausa Fulani tribe are among of these abductees Who is fooling who Christian are the most victims of all these kidnappers/ banditry saga

I am a christian, but don't make this a religious war. If you know how many muslim die on daily basis in the hands of this bandits you will not talk about this.

See let us be human first in responding to things. It's alarming the level of religious fanatism and tribalism amongst the youth, the government has finally imbibe this weapon into the youths,and the sad part is they don't know the level of destructions this can cause.
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Slymonster(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2021
Chai. This country na wao. Even the owner of that school will be taking alot of loss after this. No one will come back to that school. Na grass everywhere last last.
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Validated: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2021
In 2014, elRufai was making mockery of Jonathan on daily basis, calling him clueless over Chibok girls. Now Kaduna has become kidnappers' paradise under his watch
What do we call that ...

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Abrahamjnr: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
And the concern of our leaders is 2023
God help us

join the below WhatsApp group to learn how to design and also earn as a website designer
_��https:///BWdwpjiX5GOBKnJ4scXKN9
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Cyoung4real(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Omo we not angry enough in this country I swear. If this where to be some other country by now, the government would be feeling the heat. So they would rather watch this bandit kill these kids one after the other instead of paying the ransoms since they can’t rescue them via security personnel embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Employee Kills Employer In Edo State (Photos) / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers / How DCP Abba Kyari Ran His Drug Syndicate - SignalNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.