Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" (14961 Views)

Must I Study Medicine Or Pharmacology In Order To Sell Drugs In Nigeria? / Pls Guys Between Medicine Or Pharmacy, Which One Should I Go For / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by okv87: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tell her NOTHING or your dream course.
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by babadee1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Even the IT it's overrated abeg and is too saturated now

It's a global career network, those with excellent skills in it will still shine no matter where they are in the world. That's why it's different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by Mcslize: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Entayali:
My younger brother is about to register for JAMB for the second time and my mum insists he must study medicine. What's so special about medicine?

She feels that doctors are rich. I've been trying to convince her. What do I do to help my bro because he doesn't want to study medicine?

Tell her that Doctors are broke in this country. Tell her that the wealthy ones are those into business and enterpreneurs.

Tell her that she should allow your bro study what he is interested in.

Tell her, it's not worth studying medicine in this country cuz Doctors can't be multimillionaires even with a pay of 500k a month.

Tell her if it is about the money she wants your bro to study medicine, that's a failed mission already.

Tell her even consultants don't receive up to 600k a month.

Tell her, studying medicine is a personal interest by the person that wants to study it not by forcing a child to study it so as to get rich.

Those that manage to make reasonable amount of money are doctors that run their own private hospitals. Even at that, they ain't filthily wealthy.

Tell her to allow the boy to study whichever course be loves.
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by Jeremani: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
he should apply medicine. the way other course are useless u will be happy u did apply medicine
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by Ebenezer4141(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
rita25:
HE BETTER LISTEN TO HER AND THANK HER LATER...............MEDICINE WILL NEVER GO EXTINCT IN RELEVANCE

him brain fit carry am
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by PotatoSalad(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
DrDax:

omode lo n se e.
agbalagba clap for yourself cheesy
West African dwarf goat.
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by taytee(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please study medicine is a lucrative course
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by Emmaxy9(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by Advancedman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Entayali post=101152077]My younger brother is about to register for JAMB for the second time and my mum insists he must study medicine. What's so special about medicine?

She feels that doctors are rich. I've been trying to convince her. What do I do to help my bro because he doesn't want to study medicine?[/

Set her up, record her and put her on social media
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by jplusnaira: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Entayali:
My younger brother is about to register for JAMB for the second time and my mum insists he must study medicine. What's so special about medicine?

She feels that doctors are rich. I've been trying to convince her. What do I do to help my bro because he doesn't want to study medicine?

Let him right the exam but he should choose either any of these new universities created by Jonathan. If he does not get a high enough score he can also write JUPEB exams (if she has the financial means) and gain admission to medicine year two direct
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by dalass(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
free2ryhme:

Ask your mum why she didnot become a doctor herself?

Haba! Can you ask your mum that sort of question? grin
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by nurain150(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Entayali:

I'm a medical student ...tell your mum show her this comment tell her medical school is scam
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by koolaid87: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Its your life

Same thing with Baba fela, but he follow him passion and look how he'll be remembered until the end of time.

So abeg, follow your passion
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by uthlaw: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
espn:
I tell you bro...They will promise to support you after school...All na wash after you finish.
we don move bro...ninu aye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by ddeola: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2021
How come your mum is not a doctor herself?. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
DrDax:

You will thank her later.

Trust me.
You're really shallow minded
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by DrDax: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You're really shallow minded

Let's have this conversation in 20 years.
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
DrDax:

Let's have this conversation in 20 years.
Hopefully, you become wiser with time
Re: My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" by frozen70(f): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Entayali:

What's your brother choice of study

If your mum insist on. Medicine and your brother is not interested in it

Your mum will remain a permanent Jamb customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals / Contributory Pension Scheme In Nigeria. / Itel Takes S24 Smartphone To Nigerian Campuses With MTN,Imagine Cinemas & Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.