Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. (2761 Views)

MTN 3G Network Is Horrible / Android: “Camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions / Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 2:46am On Apr 27, 2021
I just bought this midrange Samsung device for 100k at Jumia. The device name is Samsung A31 but what I noticed I that the phone's front camera is superb but the back quad camera is terrible it will look as if you used an entry-level itel phone to capture it. I need assistance with Gcam or any idea to make the camera better.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by sunshineV(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2021
u should've checked reviews first. samsung a series get bad rep
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Rareoil(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2021
legalshambles where are you?

Come and explain to op why Samsung would use a shitty camera lens for a 100k+ phone.

4 Likes

Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Lexusgs430: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Dollywood:
I just bought this midrange Samsung device for 100k at Jumia. The device name is Samsung A31 but what I noticed I that the phone's front camera is superb but the back quad camera is terrible it will look as if you used an entry-level itel phone to capture it. I need assistance with Gcam or any idea to make the camera better.

You should have bought my brand new Huawei Nova 5T.........

I would rather buy yesterday's flagship device, than today's mid ranger.......... grin

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
sunshineV:
u should've checked reviews first. Samsung a series get bad rep

I did, trust me. I used almost a week to read reviews and watch review videos on YouTube.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You should have bought my brand new Huawei Nova 5T.........

I would rather buy yesterday's flagship device, than today's mid ranger.......... grin

Make we do phone swap now.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rareoil:
legalshambles where are you?

Come and explain to op why Samsung would use a shitty camera lens for a 100k+ phone.

sad
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dollywood:

Make we do phone swap now.

The light and day, can never mix......... cheesy
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Elderss: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Hi, Lexus.
Please I sent you a DM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by tosaino95(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Samsung A series na big engine that can't carry many tasks find Gcam dat work with your phone and forget Tory wink
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Teeboy2300(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dollywood:
S9+ would have been a better buy

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Elderss:

Hi, Lexus.
Please I sent you a DM.

Ok Sir...... cheesy
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Rrchrd(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dollywood:
bro that's Samsung for you
just remove that black stuff that covered the camera & thanks me later
you can used needle or you take it to phone repairer to help you remove it
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by OGWILLS123: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Still better than xiamo, raimo, redmi or what ever undecided.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Depressed101: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dollywood:
you see those Samsung phones that start with A and double digits run from them, they are all substandard phones made for people who cannot afford their standard phones

3 Likes

Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Depressed101:
you see those Samsung phones that start with A and double digits run from them, they are all substandard phones made for people who cannot afford their standard phones

After I don buy am finish
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 1:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Rrchrd:
bro that's Samsung for you
just remove that black stuff that covered the camera & thanks me later
you can used needle or you take it to phone repairer to help you remove it

Won't it disfigure the phone's design?
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 1:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Lmao
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Still better than xiamo, raimo, redmi or what ever undecided.

I swear.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Dollywood(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2021
tosaino95:
Samsung A series na big engine that can't carry many tasks find Gcam dat work with your phone and forget Tory wink

Where can I find a Gcam that suits my Samsung?
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Khd95(m): 2:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Upload pictures u took with it let us see
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by abatically(m): 2:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Dollywood:

If camera quality is what u want then don't expect to get it from the galaxy A21 and A31, u might want to look at other phones. Meanwhile the A31 camera is not that terrible, maybe u have scratches or something covering the camera lens, u might want to check it. My galaxy A70 still takes decent photos. Forget gcam, they don't play well with samsung phones.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by abatically(m): 2:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Depressed101:

Lies. The galaxies A50 and A70 series are not substandard phones. Of course they are not as good as the S series but if ur on a budget not a bad buy. Personally I don't advice people to buy the galaxy A10, 21, 30, 31 and 32 series. But from 50 upwards are good.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by eki2000(m): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2021
abatically:

Lies. The galaxies A50 and A70 series are not substandard phones. Of course they are not as good as the S series but if ur on a budget not a bad buy. Personally I don't advice people to buy the galaxy A10, 21, 30, 31 and 32 series. But from 50 upwards are good.
A31 series is good, I don't know how the guy uses camera to snap, my friend bought it and we went to an event together, I really admired the pic quality and video. I am even somehow impressed with my galaxy A12.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by abatically(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2021
eki2000:
A31 series is good, I don't know how the guy uses camera to snap, my friend bought it and we went to an event together, I really admired the pic quality and video. I am even somehow impressed with my galaxy A12.

Probably he has smudges on the camera lens or maybe the lens are cracked. Or probably he is using the wide angle lens or the macro camera to take normal shots. The A31 camera cannot be as bad as the guy makes it look.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Rrchrd(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dollywood:

Won't it disfigure the phone's design?
nope that's what I did to my own you won't open the phone just from that camera plc & remove it
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by atheistandproud(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
To those of you badmouthing Redmi cameras.

Here's a shot from my Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Taken 12am last night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by atheistandproud(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
See edit here.

Final word.

It's more about individual skill and less about the phone brand. Stop arguing over phone brands. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Emmanuel224(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
atheistandproud:

Taken 12am last night.

great! noise still present dou
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by omotolly22(f): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
I think your camera is faulty, my friend uses the same phone and the camera is okay , am using A32 and the camera is very okay to me

Samsung A series are not as bad as people claim.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by atheistandproud(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Emmanuel224:
great! noise still present dou
of course, it's a night photo.
Re: My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. by Donvic4u(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
atheistandproud:

Taken 12am last night.

By 12am u mean 12 midnight?

Are you kidding me, please post the unedited pic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Introduces New Foldable Smartphones To Compete With Apple’s Premium Hege / [GET] Blackmart Alpha: Android App That Gets You Paid Apps For Free / Introducing The New Nokia X2 With 4.3" Display And Snapdragon 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.