Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Do You Expect From Your Higher Institution? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Expect From Your Higher Institution? (779 Views)

Boast About Your Higher Institution Of Learning In One Sentence. / So What Do You Expect From Your Higher Institution? / How Much Do You Expect To Earn After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Expect From Your Higher Institution? by PrinceRaj1: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
I want to use this medium collate people's opinion on expectations from their Higher Institution. Without making any distinction between type of institution, whether it is a univeristy, a polytechnic or College of Education/ Technology, Technical College.

I really will like you to share your expectations from the school (higher institution) you are in now or the one you want to attend.

Please share us, What is you expectation?

Some university in the UK and US as part of Total Quality Management, see students as their customers, even though some educationists argue that for students to be treated as customers they need to have expectations.

If you dont have expectations it may be difficult to satisfy you as a student.

Kindly share your expections and in one word of (yes/No) tell us if you are currently satisfied with your higher institution.
Your higher institution may be a college of tech, college of education, polytechnic, university and technical college.
Lets share your expectation.

when you reply use this format,;
Type of school, No I am not satisfied, I expect the school to,
College of education, Yes I am satisfied, I expect the school to deliver modern courses and it does.

Thank you again.
Re: What Do You Expect From Your Higher Institution? by PrinceRaj1: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
I guess students these days just get obsessed with going to a school or with getting higher qualification without having any expectation of what the institution should give them or have.

most of them just want to get a certificate for joining the rest of the millions seeking for job.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Thinking And The African Identity / Anambra State University 1st Choice Post Utme Details / Students In Ebonyi Pilot Schools Protest Poor Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.