Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis (3015 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Bawal: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Straight to the point: Truly marrying a beautiful/sexy wife has its own challenges. My wife is to beautiful and sexy that we have se.x almost on daily basis or interval of two days and I don't like such. Bedides,she is too good in bed as well as love se.x. One may ask ,does it mean I(we) can't control myself (ourselves), definitely I try as much as I can but to no avail. Her facial look,sexy fair complexion body, let alone wearing mini skirt, boxers,or seeing her unclothedness will drive me to irresistible urge that no matter how I quench my manhood, it is out of control.

Several times I tried to stay away from her and hold myself but several time it failed. It's too much on me and that's not how it suppose to be and takes more of my focus.Se.x is not food. Even if we have misunderstanding atimes the way couple may have and I will use that opportunity and vow that I won't make love with her for some time, unfortunately even that same day I made such decision is same day we will make love. Atimes I will reason should we stay apart to reduce this kind urge.

Please I need advise on how I can reduce the rate of this frequent love making.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by chatinent: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2021
I'll advise you take this directly to your wife and discuss.

Free therapy comes with a mixture of insults, and juvenile inputs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Foodqueen(f): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Continue as your lordship pleases.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by lilvicky68(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2021
Hmmmm..try your best Sha..wish you goodluck in your sexventures..

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2021
This one all your family problem I don know already. I know your sister in-law stays with you. I know your wife's job. I know you suspect your wife,I know your wife stays out late. I even know your sister peeps when you're nacking. Wetin remain na the color of your wife pant.

I'm waiting to read where you will drive her out. Or when she cheats. For one day you will slip. And real men will track her and nack sense into her. Continue being a baby by bringing every issue to the world

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Opak001(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2021
no make her taya you,before e na reach golden jubilee. if she love it every day do you?.
Thanks.
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by ThePrincipal: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2021
So, you consider that a problem?

The time is coming when the engine will need more enhancements to be active. Until then, keep doing what you enjoy with your wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by iammo(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2021
The only thing you need is proper family planning, so you don't end up making baby every year..

As for the constant sex , you guys would still slow down
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by BabbanBura(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Bawal:
Straight to the point: Truly marrying a beautiful/sexy wife has its own challenges. My wife is to beautiful and sexy that we have se.x almost on daily basis or interval of two days and I don't like such. Bedides,she is too good in bed as well as love se.x. One may ask ,does it mean I(we) can't control myself (ourselves), definitely I try as much as I can but to no avail. Her facial look,sexy fair complexion body, let alone wearing mini skirt, boxers,or seeing her unclothedness will drive me to irresistible urge that no matter how I quench my manhood, it is out of control.

Several times I tried to stay away from her and hold myself but several time it failed. It's too much on me and that's not how it suppose to be and takes more of my focus.Se.x is not food. Even if we have misunderstanding atimes the way couple may have and I will use that opportunity and vow that I won't make love with her for some time, unfortunately even that same day I made such decision is same day we will make love. Atimes I will reason should we stay apart to reduce this kind urge.

Guy, nothing wrong with u and madam. Dey fuxk una selves dey go Bro. This kind sex no dey kill. Fire on dey enjoy dey go.
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by dawnomike(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Bawal:

Sit your wife down and discuss this with her... Communication is part of marriage!
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by spinna: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
Nothing bad there
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by TypicallyBrunt(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
This one all your family problem I don know already. I know your sister in-law stays with you. I know your wife's job. I know you suspect your wife,I know your wife stays out late. I even know your sister peeps when you're nacking. Wetin remain na the color of your wife pant.

I'm waiting to read where you will drive her out. Or when she cheats. For one day you will slip. And real men will track her and nack sense into her. Continue being a baby by bringing every issue to the world
I just tire jare.
No privacy, no decorum, no sanctity in marriage again.
Every breath taken must be shared with strangers on social media �
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Conner44: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2021
op its like youre the only childof your parente becauwe it seems youve been forcd into marriage without being mentally ready. heaven help you and your family

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Amanee(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2021
This one na troll

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2021
You are husband and wife; you can do whatever you want together.
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Bawal: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Kindly note that it's not every post you see that it is happening to the OP( one posting it) depending on what you do may be a counselor or seminar etc provided it is real and not fictious. Do don't get misinformed provided Nairaland is a faceless platform.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Bawal:

Kindly note that it's not every post you see that it is happening to the OP( one posting it) depending on what you do may be a counselor or seminar etc provided it is real and not fictious. Do don't get misinformed provided Nairaland is a faceless platform.
In other words sir, you're admitting you're a liar sir. Noted

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Bawal: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

In other words sir, you're admitting you're a liar sir. Noted

None of my posts is lie,but the point I am making to you is,that somebody send a post atimes does not mean it is applicable to the sender. It can be a friend that it is happening, it can be an issue a person confided in you may be you are a marriage counselor or say in Men's fellowship, Seminar etc and you need to advise the person on what to do coupled with your own experience. That's why atimes in Nairaland somebody can send a post and say ,...a friend of mine, my neighbour, my class guys,office says etc....

So forget whether it is me that it is happening to or another person,simply give your professional advice (if you have)and that's all. It can save alot

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by oneolajire(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Inside life, you have peace, and the engine of peace in your home, you are asking how can the peace be moved from full time to part time.

You have joy, and the mechanism of joy in your home, complaint is what you see, error in smooth life is what you see.

Some people need that kind of your home, they pray night and day. God blessed you with someone who gets along and gets at peace always, even when quarrel sets in.

Some people are difficult to satisfy and impress, they just find fault in anything whether excellent or bad.

Just travel out of the country for some months, so you can stay away from having sex with your wife and stop ranting, nagging and blabbing online.

Rubbish dot com

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Ghostrye: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2021
she is your gaddem wife, if the sex isn't affecting your financial life and your health, then it is your duty to perform in za oda room
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Mindlog: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bawal:

Are you a counsellor?
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
[b][/b] nah so e dey be if una just start, d love still dey chak una like ogogoro; sooner or later e go tire u even 1wk sef uno go kiss nt 2 talk of sex

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Liposure: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Many wish for your kind of wife in their dreams. Now that she's sexy and hot, enjoy her while it last. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bawal:

You are not ready or mature enough for marriage
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by KidDarkness(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are complaining over nothing. Ten times daily is still small sef
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by obo389(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
BabbanBura:

Guy, nothing wrong with u and madam. Dey fuxk una selves dey go Bro. This kind sex no dey kill. Fire on dey enjoy dey go.
Bros, I tire oo grin.
If this guy know wetn hom get for house, you get wife wey be say once you dey with her, your preek go raise?
This na wetn majority men dey wish for their home and their wife na e this man dey complain bitterly they see as am as problem.
This life truly no balance.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by franklingud(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bros talk to your wife about it first
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by bukatyne(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Liposure:
Many wish for your kind of wife in their dreams. Now that she's sexy and hot, enjoy her while it last. Nobody knows tomorrow.

@bold:

Came out very funny. grin
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by armyofone(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na you go come still complain about that proverbial headache, tiredness and pain from wifey. Just look for ways for continuous improvement such as helping her in the house.
Ride on my friend.
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Misterone: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bawal:

Enjoy yourself while it last because once you start having Children the sexual urge of your wife will drop. Then if you see kpekus once in a week thank your God. This will continue until your children Can take care of themselves.
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by Misterone: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
KidDarkness:
You are complaining over nothing. Ten times daily is still small sef
Maybe the guy is gay but doesn't know it yet
Re: Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis by kaptaintintin: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
so what's d problem we with it?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage / Top 10 Things Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage / Travelling Made Easy Check My Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.