Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Did You Know That Apetamine Is An Illegal Drug? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did You Know That Apetamine Is An Illegal Drug? (765 Views)

Staff Of EEDC Electrocuted During Illegal Operation In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Apetamine Is An Illegal Drug? by Dasherz(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2021
Apetamin is a vitamin syrup that’s marketed as a weight gain supplement. It was developed by TIL Healthcare PVT, a pharmaceutical company based in India, and usually marketed as a supplement that helps you gain weight by increasing your appetite.

Apetamin has many safety concerns and is illegal in many countries, which is why reputable stores in the United States don’t sell it.

Still, people manage to get their hands on illegally imported Apetamin through small websites, classified listings, and social media outlets.

A major concern is that it contains cyproheptadine hydrochloride, a prescription-only medication that has been linked to various side effects, including

Sleepiness

Dizziness

Tremors

Irritability

Blurred vision

Nausea and diarrhea

Liver toxicity and failure

Instead of putting yourself at the risk of an health crisis in the near future, instead, speak with your healthcare provider to determine the safest and most effective treatment option if you have trouble gaining weight or a medical condition that reduces

Re: Did You Know That Apetamine Is An Illegal Drug? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Dasherz:
Apetamin is a vitamin syrup that’s marketed as a weight gain supplement. It was developed by TIL Healthcare PVT, a pharmaceutical company based in India, and usually marketed as a supplement that helps you gain weight by increasing your appetite.

Apetamin has many safety concerns and is illegal in many countries, which is why reputable stores in the United States don’t sell it.

Still, people manage to get their hands on illegally imported Apetamin through small websites, classified listings, and social media outlets.

A major concern is that it contains cyproheptadine hydrochloride, a prescription-only medication that has been linked to various side effects, including

Sleepiness

Dizziness

Tremors

Irritability

Blurred vision

Nausea and diarrhea

Liver toxicity and failure

Instead of putting yourself at the risk of an health crisis in the near future, instead, speak with your healthcare provider to determine the safest and most effective treatment option if you have trouble gaining weight or a medical condition that reduces

Yeah, apparently it causes liver damage, sending a lot of people to the hospital. People have to be careful what they buy and put on their bodies. The one I'm afraid of now is all these skin care that are made at home.
Re: Did You Know That Apetamine Is An Illegal Drug? by lilyheaven: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
I bought it, took it once, I was useless for that day, I didn’t even have strength to cook, neither did I have any one to cook for me.
I had to walk to my church sister’s house for a meal.
I vowed never to take it again.

(1) (Reply)

Kill DEPRESSION Before Depression Kills You, GET THIS Ebook / Help, Am Four Weeks Pregnant!!! / Cosmetic Industries Use Wall Gecko To Produce Makeups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.