Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! (31731 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by hescool(m): 1:22am On Apr 23, 2011
this beautiful and sexy mama who i had a crush on back in those days is now an RN! what went wrong?? from being a wealthy famous actress to wiping butts in american 

she can still get it though, and i admire her for working hard.

bravo regina!

Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by chiogo(f): 1:25am On Apr 23, 2011
Where did you get your info from?
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by hescool(m): 1:33am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^i stalked her ass on FB cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by chiogo(f): 1:37am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ Oh wow. Well, kudos to her for doing for what she had to do. She wasn't exactly getting many movie roles in Nollywood of recent times tongue
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 23, 2011
Wow, she's looking more beautiful than ever.

That's not an rn uniform though, unless i'm missing something.

I've always wanted to get a short bob. Still will someday.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by hescool(m): 1:45am On Apr 23, 2011
@ chiogo
yup. i really do admire her courage to stick it out and be with her family! some peeps where making funny comments on her RN pics on FB sad

tpiah, she is an RN but still studying to get a phd in nursing. you can look her up on FB if u want. and yes she looks hot although she added some.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by semid4lyfe(m): 2:11am On Apr 23, 2011
She's studying to get a Ph.D in Nursing?

My admiration for her just shot up. . . . . smiley cool

She's looking good by the way
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 23, 2011
her daughter is also getting better looking by the day:

[img]http://bunmiodunowo.files./2010/03/n508621892_129896_3719.jpg[/img]
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2011
hescool:

tpiah, she is an RN but still studying to get a phd in nursing. you can look her up on FB if u want. and yes she looks hot although she added some.

according to this blog, she got her phd in december.

http://loladesowoolu./2011/01/14/regina-askia-bags-ph-d-in-nursing/

kudos to her. I had no idea she was in nursing school- thought she was modelling or something.

owo a ma roke.

didnt know she got back together with her husband as well, or so it seems.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:31am On Apr 23, 2011
awwwwwww smiley
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Odunnu: 5:45am On Apr 23, 2011
Likey likey!
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by aieromon(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2011
She's doing well for herself.Why would anyone taunt her success in fulfilling her dreams?
Am happy for you,Regina.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Pweety4me(f): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2011
tpiah!:

her daughter is also getting better looking by the day:

[img]http://bunmiodunowo.files./2010/03/n508621892_129896_3719.jpg[/img]
Wow pretty cute! smiley
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by favouredjb(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
i am also very happy for her,we can all achieve our dreams if we put our minds into it
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by 190: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
I really need to start raising my dowry for regina askia's daughter's head undecided
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Sarahluv(f): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2011
She has done great for herself. Her daughter is definitely going to break many hearts. Lovely girl.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by r231(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
Nice
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
What a nut-job.

Left Nollywood for a $60000 per annum job?

Low self-esteem is a disease for reals.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

I really need to start raising my dowry for regina askia's daughter's head undecided
Are you a lesbo? From your profile I understand that you are female
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by gamesb: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2011
this is good news keep it up young lady u really have a fore sight.
@least u have some that can feed u @ old age, nollywood has no films anymore.
wishing u all the best.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Sarahluv(f): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

What a nut-job.

Left Nollywood for a $60000 per annum job?

Low self-esteem is a disease for reals.

What? You would prefer that she leaves her family abroad for nollywood in Naija? 60000 dollars is not bad money at all.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Mcleo007(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
She still has the sparkling beauty. Real shine of a true star.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by dani1luv: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
WOW. . .she's still has dat gorgeous look cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by doublekay: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sarahluv:

What? You would prefer that she leaves her family abroad for nollywood in Naija? 60000 dollars is not bad money at all.
i wonder, seems he hv forgotten that the amount is equal to 9 million naira and the truth is regina is no where near that amount if she remains in the country
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sarahluv:

Are you crazy? With her status in Nollywood, she could shoot a film for say $30,000, and with the high turnover rate in Nollywood, I can see her shooting 20-30 in a year. The movie industry in Nigeria is till very primitive and not as stressful, she could be making 20x the amount she would be making as a nurse and still have time for her family.

She can always fly to the US every weekend or have her kids come stay with her in Lagos.

My point: Very senseless move on her part.
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by apoti(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

Are you crazy? With her status in Nollywood, she could shoot a film for say $30,000, and with the high turnover rate in Nollywood, I can see her shooting 20-30 in a year. The movie industry in Nigeria is till very primitive and not as stressful, she could be making 20x the amount she would be making as a nurse and still have time for her family.

She can always fly to the US every weekend or have her kids come stay with her in Lagos.

My point: Very senseless move on her part.

STFU! you crazy dumb ashole
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by Ystranger: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

Right back at you and your delinquent parents
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by EzeUche3(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger/fstranger even annoys people in this section.

Should he be banned?

Come and find out.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652390.0.html
Re: Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)! by grandstar(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2011
proud of her. rather  than messing around, she's done something good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Is Stunning In Fringe Mini Dress / Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Daughter's 3rd Birthday (Photos)