Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out (3234 Views)

Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by naijacampusjams: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Video of suspected 'Yahoo' Boys that were seen bathing at a cemetery turns out to be a script intended to pass across a message - Watch the boys explain

Earlier this week, the video of three suspected Yahoo boys is currently trending on Facebook and across other social media platforms. The video shows how three Yahoo boys in red attires were caught bathing in the cemetery.

The reactions of Facebook and other social media users concerning the three Yahoo boys have trended all over the country. Some people are saying that the young men are ritualists while some people are saying that the young men are into the robbery business.

Here are the pictures of the three suspected Yahoo boys bathing in the Cemetery;

After the video of the three suspected Yahoo boys trended on Twitter and other social media platforms. The three boys confirmed that it was just a comedy skit and it shouldn't be taken as a serious matter. The three young boys confirmed that they were comedians and they were trying to make people laugh at their comedy.

In the video recorded by the Young men, they confirmed that they are not into Yahoo and robbery business after pictures were seen all over the media platforms.

In the recent video, they also pinpointed that they were acting a skit in order to get different views, clicks, opinions, and reactions on social media

Check out the recent video HERE: https://naijacampusjams.com/video-of-suspected-yahoo-boys-that-were-seen-bathing-at-a-cemetery-turns-out-to-be-a-script-intended-to-pass-across-a-message-watch-the-boys-explain/

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by Mokason288(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by KallmemrB0: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol.. Funny lie... So Cemetery was the best place to do skit abii

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by FarahAideed: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
I knew it must be skit people but young men it's a skit taken too far ...you went to bath over the grave of somebody you don't know ...these things must come with repercussion whether you like it or not

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by tillaman(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by Nbotee(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Some of dis ppl don't know how stupid they look and seem.. Exactly what message is bathing in a cemetery supposed to pass?? Dats how they incur spiritual problems on their heads

1 Like

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by matsukod88: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by ixotay77672: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by habsydiamond(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na when ghost start to dey beat them the comedy go start... Una dey use cementry do skit abi... Kwantinue

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by naijacampusjams: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
embarassed
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by LikeAking: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
I pity dem.
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by naijacampusjams: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2021
sense go kill you grin grin grin
Nbotee:
Some of dis ppl don't know how stupid they look and seem.. Exactly what message is bathing in a cemetery supposed to pass?? Dats how they incur spiritual problems on their heads
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by femi4: 5:34am On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
I knew it must be skit people but young men it's a skit taken too far ...you went to bath over the grave of somebody you don't know ...these things must come with repercussion whether you like it or not
superstitions

A dead is no longer conscious of his environment

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by ClassicMan202(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
femi4:
superstitions
A dead is no longer conscious of his environment
I know I'll see your type here
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by Twelfthman: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
There are diff ways one can grant access to a demons. People need to be very careful
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by Dharniel600(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
I don't see this as a comedy skit. Is it funny? No! Those guys na ritualists abeg. Them wan just cover up

1 Like

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by shigo20(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
so you believe its a script, lols. if they were truly comedian as they claimed in the video they would have include their social media handle but its not there. Even this news sef i believe its a blogger that conjure it to drive traffic to its useless site..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by cyrusmillz: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2021
I was expecting the guys in this video to come up with this kind of defence after knowing they are "casted " already
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by naijacampusjams: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2021
REALLY?
shigo20:
so you believe its a script, lols. if they were truly comedian as they claimed in the video they would have include their social media handle but its not there. Even this news sef i believe its a blogger that conjure it to drive traffic to its useless site..
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by shigo20(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
naijacampusjams:
REALLY?
you shouldn't trust bloggers with whatever they post.
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
What skit?I guess they shld know the implications of going to a grave, innocent ohiri that acted hotcash had some strange encounters
Re: Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out by cigaricon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
but wait oh, na who capture them on camera sef? abi CCTV dey cementry too? And then, i dont think anyone performing a ritualistic act will want to capture it on camera to showcase for the whole world to see

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Davido Visits Obama Dmw’s Grave 2 Days Ago In Epe, Lagos. / Kizz Daniel’s ‘unhappy Facial Expression’ While Greeting Wizkid Sparks Reactions / Kizz Daniel Wife, Mjay Anidugbe Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.