Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Forex Mastermind Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Mastermind Group (221 Views)

The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners / Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) / ** First MASTERMIND Group To Make Money In Nigeria ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Mastermind Group by Thebeacon(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Hello, my name is Samuel. I am a forex trader. I'm working on an idea to create a forex Mastermind Group for just 5-10 novices. I'll personally train them online for a minimum of 3 months at no financial cost. this is the best smart money concept out there. believe me

since this beginner to expert training comes at no cost, I have strict rules that must be followed of which patience is no 1 on the list.

interested individuals with a valid means of ID (voter's card, int'l passport or national ID), recent (not more than 6months) bank statement and birth certificate should hit me up on Telegram- zero eight zero six six three zero six four six eight for the full list of terms and conditions.

note: I wouldn't ask you to pay me a nickel

offer valid for just 5-10 people (newbies)
Re: Forex Mastermind Group by Thebeacon(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2021
entries already being reviewed. Only 5-10 would be picked.
Re: Forex Mastermind Group by SavageResponse(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thebeacon:
Hello, my name is Samuel. I am a forex trader. I'm working on an idea to create a forex Mastermind Group for just 5-10 novices. I'll personally train them online for a minimum of 3 months at no financial cost. this is the best smart money concept out there. believe me

since this beginner to expert training comes at no cost, I have strict rules that must be followed of which patience is no 1 on the list.

interested individuals with a valid means of ID (voter's card, int'l passport or national ID), recent (not more than 6months) bank statement and birth certificate should hit me up on Telegram- zero eight zero six six three zero six four six eight for the full list of terms and conditions.

note: I wouldn't ask you to pay me a nickel

offer valid for just 5-10 people (newbies)

Before you come here publicly to put yourself forward as a mentor you should first tender your credentials.

You need to state how long you have been trading forex and the results you have achieved as proof that you're qualified to play the role of a mentor!

1 Like

Re: Forex Mastermind Group by Aquilazng(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
08066306468 for lazy ones to copy and paste
Re: Forex Mastermind Group by Thebeacon(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
SavageResponse:

Before you come here publicly to put yourself forward as a mentor you should first tender your credentials.

You need to state how long you have been trading forex and the results you have achieved as proof that you're qualified to play the role of a mentor!

there is no better proof than the results anyone I teach would produce after 3 months. like I said, I'm teaching for free. no one has nothing to lose at the end.

see you in 3-4months�
Re: Forex Mastermind Group by Donvic4u(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2021
Then id card n bank statement is for what??
Re: Forex Mastermind Group by kaz: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Forex Mastermind Group by Thebeacon(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2021
Donvic4u:
Then id card n bank statement is for what??

verification. you'll need to register under a broker.

(1) (Reply)

Silver(ag) Needed In Large Quantities / Redeem Your Coin Me Vouchers Here , GC , And Digital Money / Scrap Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.