Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result (44600 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Enoch07: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
positive
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by JovialJune(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by TimmyTen(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
You know weda your Ikwere connect Dey collect elsewhere?
GerraMeh74:
I hope you live right now bro, also went for my first HIV test recently, I know how nervous I was but it turned out negative, sent it to my Ikwere connect, and for now I have sworn she is the only one I will be diving in Raw.
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Anaerobi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
FishLaps:
So we started with Do and Pay ..... Like Runs Girls stuff ....

The First day we dey .... i told her that i will love to marry her because she is the type of Girl i want ....

100% Vibes giver ...... she laughed and tell me "abi na scope i dey use nack babes ...."

After 3 Years of nacks and dating .... we love ourselves and pray that God go give us child

Hmmm them On April 10th 2021 - She announced that she dey pregnant ...

On April 16th I Carry her go hospital for proper checkup ...... Them confirm say she dey pregnant ....

On April 27th I carry her go register antenatal ..... na there they shock me ....

I Dey fear Go for HIV Test for like 9 Years now !!!

.... This doctor come list all the test we go conduct .... HIV Test na number 3 ...... na so i start getting goose pimples oooo

... Fear catch me ..... like ...... i started having small headache ....

This doctor keep asking me Hope you are okay with the TEST...... .... "IF I NACK THIS MAN 2by2 now ... them go say am wicked"

After 19MINS .... Results don come out ..... We are all HIV NEGATIVE ....

On Sunday , am going for Thanksgiving - make i face my Family ... NO OUTSIDE DEALS !!!

This one na True definition of SECOND CHANCE !!!

I Know the kind of life weah i live ... so this is just a miracle !!!

lalasticlala

hahahaha... wahala b like clito... draw am, squeeze am, pinch am... e no go Eva cut.
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Indispensable85(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
U don pay her bride price? Please do if you have not. Wish you guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by FiverrTutor(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
@op you're a big mumu. Go for hapatitis test. It's more deadly than hiv.

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by fayomim: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Are yu sure the test result is real?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Calenikan(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
This life get as e be jare
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wahala no they finish, Bros Go and do the needful on top the woman head to avoid wahala tomorrow, remember na person bikin she be ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
FishLaps:

The First day we dey .... i told her that i will love to marry her because she is the type of Girl i want ....

100% Vibes giver ...... she laughed and tell me "abi na scope i dey use nack babes ...."

After 3 Years of nacks and dating .... we love ourselves and pray that God go give us child

On April 16th I Carry her go hospital for proper checkup ...... Them confirm say she dey pregnant ....

On April 27th I carry her go register antenatal ..... na there they shock me ....

.... This doctor come list all the test we go conduct .... HIV Test na number 3 ...... na so i start getting goose pimples oooo

This doctor keep asking me Hope you are okay with the TEST...... .... "IF I NACK THIS MAN 2by2 now ... them go say am wicked"

On Sunday , am going for Thanksgiving - make i face my Family ... NO OUTSIDE DEALS !!!

lalasticlala

HIV is not even a very dangerous virus like you were made to believe

But what do I know sef...?
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by NwaliE01: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Your head

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by bigfat: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
bitcoin exchange

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
FishLaps:

lalasticlala

No.be guarantee after 3 month go do the test again

1 Like

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by berrystunn(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
FishLaps:

lalasticlala

My friend go for 2nd Lab and 3rd Lab for 100% confirmation...

Different lab . ...
It call 2nd opinion.

After that I will join you for Thanksgiving with cow
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by CountDooku(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Una nack for 3 years before una do HIV?
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by ibiso1986: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Phenomenal16:
HIV n hepatitis is very rampant now
hepatitis is even worse. Especially B and C
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by berrystunn(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
bluefilm:

HIV is not even a very dangerous virus like you were made to believe

But what do I know sef...?

You are right.

Kidney issue is bad
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Offpoint1: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lol, humans are funny. You're celebrating HIv test a less threat to your life... You forgot you can get hit by a bus tomorrow... Or next

1 Like

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by johhbekeboh09: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Apart from your fiancee if you don sleep with women less than 3 months ago you need to do fresh HIV test/s
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
R u 100% sure is ur baby she's carring
Just sayin

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by leonard002(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Unlike popular reasoning, HIV is not that easy to get
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by offset67(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jeon:

which pain?

I have never involved in premarital sex scandal. so what do have to tell me?

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by OgbanjeProphet: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerians nawaaaa!!!

So you presumed that you were HIV positive but kept on with your KNACHING MINISTRIES.

God dey see una Sha.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by CSTRR: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Axzobr:
Tests for other diseases like hepatitis hsv, etc. HIV is not the only std
Get hepatitis B and C vaccine and be done with it.

Are people with hepatitis not going to get married? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
I got my hepatitis B vaccination last month.
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Uncleodi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
FishLaps:

lalasticlala

Did you sat 9 years � shocked
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by mmadu4: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
i can guarantee you that she is not carrying your baby . you cannot make a hoe a wife . she will always knack her customers behind your back . i repeat that baby is not yours .

5 Likes

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Sicilyjoe: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
How can result came out just after 19mins ? Anyway can someone do it and come back to collect it another day ?
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by donem: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
DICKstractor:

What if another guy is diving raw into her. Think
I Doff my hat for you monsiur.
Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
BTW, how do people even get the mind to fucckk raw.?

It's crazy.
I can never sleep with a girlfriend raw.
I am allergic to condom-less sex.
I don't trust her that much.

The last time my condom broke inside a lady, I couldn't rest for the next 3 months until I have tested for everything.

Unless you are a wife or a fiancee that I have engaged, I ain't risking my life unless there is a vaccine for HIV.

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
For you, no more outside deals. What about her ? Has she herself retired from outside deals? Mr. Nack and pay husband.

Anyways, its still remaining DNA test.

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result by Igbojihadist: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol baba say e wan nack doctor 4 by 4 for neck grin

op I fit stake my citizenship ID say u go cheat on her as time goes on
national ID CARD of which country if na naija is invalid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / Best Permanent Cure For Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.