Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Working Class Education Progress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Working Class Education Progress (140 Views)

See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About / Get World Class Education At Girne American University. / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Class Education Progress by kingbusy: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
It's not a new thing to all that many students struggle alot to get things done to their favour in Nigerian Education System.
I have a friend who recently discovered himself career wise and wish to forge ahead in his education due to demand in career uplifting. My colleague is based in idiroko working at isolo. He's confused on how to balance the time to fulfill his 0-Level requirements as a prerequisite for his university education education. Dear Nairalanders please kindly advice my friend and colleague on how to complete is 0-level result (Majorly English language) before proceeding to obtain university form for 300level. Don't forget to consider distance of his home and place of work.
Secondly can he still do waec this year to get his English if not what option can you suggest for him.

(1) (Reply)

BPSC Senior Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 Download / If you don't do this your Website will contribute to the failure of your Brand / Universities That Offer Full Scholarship To International Students In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.