Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

For Graphcard Ussers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / For Graphcard Ussers (1261 Views)

Graphcard Merchant Account / Anyone Using Graphcard? Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Graphcard Ussers by olempe(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2011
This is strictly for graphcard ussers of at least 2yrs.

I just want to ask a question. A friend told me that part of graphcard's services is to sell people US addresses, so that one can buy products online and ship them to that address, and graphcard will then ship it to the person's Nigeria address.

I ask this cos I wanted to buy a product on amazon which can only be shipped within the US.

I wanj to knw how true this info is if there is anyone who have used their service in the past.

Thanks.
Re: For Graphcard Ussers by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ask your friend how much it cost to maintain a Virtual US address with Graphcard, It too Expensive for me. Their charges will amaze you.
Re: For Graphcard Ussers by lasakan(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
Yes ,it is true that you can use GC virtual address to buy products.You wil first have to register with gc using your nigeria address.GC then sells a virtual address to you for 20 dollar.It is this address that you used to buy your product.Gc then sends the product to you at a cost in nigeria.If YOU need other details about gc try the following site;www.freeonlinestudy.wordpress.con
Re: For Graphcard Ussers by kingsleyp: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
@poster. What your friend told u is true. But the shipping cost by Gc is far too expensive. I'l advise u use dis company and pay into their oceanic bank. Tell what you want to buy n were its located. Al d links n u'l get it in a week or less
Re: For Graphcard Ussers by kingsleyp: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2011

(1) (Reply)

[real]learn How To Create Iwp Server And Buy Strong Cpanel @100naira[real] / Restoring Deleted Sms From Nokia X3 Phone / Have You Tried Unwired 4G From DOPC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.