Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad (35100 Views)

Fans Want Gernot Rohr Sacked As Eagles Coach Despite Playoffs Spot / Chelsea & Man City Fans Brawl In Shameful Scenes Before Final (Graphic Photos) / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by ProfChris10(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
I will prefer he remains at Leicester.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
obembet:
He will die on bench
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
obembet:
He will die on bench
Na U Wan Kill Am 4 Bench? No Be D Fans Dem Need Am?
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Pimine: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Naturally, I don't like throwing insults around but I think the guys at City are m*d!

Those guys never really believed in the man in the darkest hour of his career and now that he has found a new vein of form at Leicester, they want him back?

At the end of the day, it is up to the player to do what he feels is right. But if I were in his shoes, I would be looking away from Man City's direction. Or better still, I will give Leicester my full loyalty for believing in me when the whole world had written me off completely.

It's utterly disgusting what a lot of these so-called big teams actually do. Sometimes, they feel that they can do just about any bloody thing.

So, what happens to all the time, dedication and resources that the coaching crew at Leicester put in to get Iheanacho's career back on track?

Nah... I hate fake friends/associates for real. sad

Aswearugaaad

Bruh don't take it personally. That's why a bid that captures the player's immediate and estimated future worth is made. It's up to you to accept or not. It's business LOL.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
phr0nesis:

The fans are the ones requesting. Man city board and Guardiola haven't indicated any interest. I think he will be a cheaper option than Haaland

I won't recommend such a move for both club and player... It will end in tears!!!

Iheanacho is not yet ripe or ready for the "Big Stage"! Forget all this recent hype. He still needs more seasons to come fully into form and confidence.

These same fickle fans will still be the ones to roast him alive if or when he dips.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by CSTRR: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
If Chelsea had kelechi iheanacho on Tuesday instead of Werner, Madrid would no longer be talking about second leg.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by chiefobdk(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Naturally, I don't like throwing insults around but I think the guys at City are m*d!

Those guys never really believed in the man in the darkest hour of his career and now that he has found a new vein of form at Leicester, they want him back?

At the end of the day, it is up to the player to do what he feels is right. But if I were in his shoes, I would be looking away from Man City's direction. Or better still, I will give Leicester my full loyalty for believing in me when the whole world had written me off completely.

It's utterly disgusting what a lot of these so-called big teams actually do. Sometimes, they feel that they can do just about any bloody thing.

So, what happens to all the time, dedication and resources that the coaching crew at Leicester put in to get Iheanacho's career back on track?

Hypocrisy is when you want your club to buy haaland. But angry man city fans want ịheanachọ.... What about the players you rejoice when ur club sign...

Football = hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Enoch07: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
osamz007:

who's arguaro
e go be one agbero for warri

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by kenzysmith: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:

oga dey believed in him but PEO is an African racist
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by 77star: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
osamz007:

who's arguaro
grin grin grin
What's all these nah?
U know it's typographical error angry
U just like to make person laugh
*Arguaro*
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
obonujoker:
No.

Pep Guardiola almost killed Senior Man career... Thanks to God for Rogers

Nah... Iheanacho was not yet ready nor worthy to take pole position in that striking department in Man City. Certainly not with the crazy form of Aguero, or with Jesus at the ready.

Everything has its own time... Who ever thought lowly and young Henderson would become United's Number 1??! If only Romero had been a little bit more patient.

1 Like

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Reference(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Which City....the club that no longer plays its strikers....abegi. He should be thinking Spain right now for the rest of his career. Atletico will suit him nicely when the shark retires. The Spanish game will suit his pace and they have better player managers there.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Minjim: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
robosky02:

Maybe to replace arguaro?

Aguero is leaving at the end of this season.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by ogbonnachrys: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Just go there and score own goal and come back.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Reference(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
77star:

grin grin grin
What's all these nah?
U know it's typographical error angry
U just like to make person laugh
*Arguaro*

Na so. Remain small e for be Aburo...Agbero or Agbakoba sef... angry
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Zeuslord(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
He had better build himself more at Leicester.
meanwhile, 10 year old FaceBook for sale. whatsapp 08032199384
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Reference:
Which City....the club that no longer plays its strikers....abegi. He should be thinking Spain right now for the rest of his career. Atletico will suit him nicely when the shark retires. The Spanish game will suit his pace and they have better player managers there.

My thoughts exactly...

La Liga should be his destination. However, not any of the top 3 clubs
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by zoghys: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Inasmuch your opinion is logical, football is never like that. Its a game of result and performance, and when you play at the level of man city with all the resources available to them, you have little choice than to perform or get the boot. In my opinion I will rather blame is advisor for suggesting he takes the man city deal at that time. They should have let me grow by playing in a team with less pressure and expectation.

Anyway, good for him and let him use the "soap wisely "
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by robosky02(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pep is a racist

Better say where you are celebrated
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by villagejournal: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Many players have played for bigger clubs in the world just because they are from Brazil,Gabriel jesus is never better than Ahmed musa,Robinho and Pato were never better than other african strikers in premiership
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Piro18: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=mansakhalifa post=101222897]Naturally, I don't like throwing insults around but I think the guys at City are m*d!

I completely agreed.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by 77star: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Reference:

Na so. Remain small e for be Aburo...Agbero or Agbakoba sef... angry
cheesy
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm not sure it's d Man City I know.
Pep doesn't need Iheanacho at Etihad nd they didn't killed his career , he was only told he will play less.
U can't bench Aguero for anyone once he's fit nd start scoring goals.
Wat pple don't know is that Vardy is making Iheanacho a better player nd Vardy isn't a selfish player.
Let Iheanacho mistakenly enter Man utd, u will see how he will stop scoring goals bcuz Rashford nd Fenaldez all want to score goals more than their strikers.
What's helping Man City is that anybody can scores nd they are not trying to outscore one another. They play as a team nd nobody is going for golden boot. Their highest goals scorer has 12 goals in d league nd it's even a midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Lemmy123(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wetin I dey always enjoy na those short video skit from Ndidi after every match
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Reference(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

My thoughts exactly...

La Liga should be his destination. However, not any of the top 3 clubs

Nigerian players don't last long. By their 'late 20's' they are already burnt out...Ahmed Musa is the latest, so if I were him and Ndidi especially I will jump at any offer to take me to title winning clubs particularly those with a track record of respect for players and this is more prevalent in Spain and in Italy than in England were they are seen as mere commodities.

I am still nervous for the guy. I just hope he has not peaked.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by naniawini(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
osamz007:

don't?
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Myself2(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
osamz007:

who's arguaro

grin grin grin grin

Chai, you guys got no chill at all
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by obonujoker(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nah... Iheanacho was not yet ready nor worthy to take pole position in that striking department in Man City. Certainly not with the crazy form of Aguero, or with Jesus at the ready.

Everything has its own time... Who ever thought lowly and young Henderson would become United's Number 1??! If only Romero had been a little bit more patient.

Oh... But Debryne/Mikel were ready to take over from Lampard/Ballack/Essien??
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
buyback clause wey don expire!!!
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Adetayo1978(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
If he loves himself, he shouldn't go back to Manchester city.
Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Matheusmartin: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
donbenie:
So if you are a Man City Fan,you won't want him back?

Na that kpalasa Jesus better pass him?
I like Kele..

But I doubt If he will fit into peps plan.

He's doing very well at Leicester.

No need going back

1 Like

Re: Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad by Forumobserver12(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:

The guy has already given Leicester his full loyalty by signing new contract few weeks ago.. Manchester City fans are wasting are dreaming...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year / Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players / Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.